>Pres Trump leaves WH 8/30/18
youtu.be/1055U3sDjOs
>VP Pence @American Legion Convention 8/30/18
youtu.be/T4R6knl480Y
>TrumpTweet: Fuck Google 8/29/18
youtu.be/m3X2P3Yjm40

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Attached: marco rubios new brother.png (632x406, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8il9dAhA00
youtube.com/watch?v=xB6loUi96Dk
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI?t=1s
breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/03/wsj-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-personally-decides-who-gets-blacklisted/
archive.is/g7oIt
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa-L38NdH2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Attached: CancelKavanaugh_Square2.png (1600x1600, 1.59M)

T

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-054316_Twitter.jpg (1080x555, 156K)

Attached: dekwxXa.jpg (1024x683, 121K)

Trump is a racist

Attached: DFC5D66B-33DA-4FE8-8EED-0BBCC6F516F5.png (1280x1828, 1.85M)

This.

>Kavanaugh confirmation hearings - Day 1

>Day 1

Attached: 1523565135515.png (533x373, 85K)

They're just making up excuses before the inevitable confirmation, aren't they?

>fiction reference
/tv/ are such defective fucking queers my goodness me

Make Israel great again

Seems like McCain's passing has stirred America's conscience, reminding us of when we were truly great and what real leadership is like. Trump's ratings are collapsing and the Democrats are surging, with fewer than 100 days to the midterms.

Attached: sdda.png (879x384, 59K)

I am a mexican and a rapist

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-053138.jpg (978x1107, 243K)

Send Mexico to Hell. No wait I am still sleepy. We can't send Mexico to Mexico.

Kavanaugh, a judge on the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, laid out his thinking in a lengthy dissent to a 2011 circuit court ruling.

< The majority affirmed Washington D.C.’s gun registration law and the city’s ban on semi-automatic firearms classified as “assault weapons.”
> Kavanaugh explained why he would have invalidated both laws.
> He based his opinion on an interpretation of the Supreme Court rulings in Heller, which established an individual right to firearms in 2008, and McDonald, which extended that right to the states via the 14th Amendment in 2010.

- Oddly, the Heller decision, written by Justice Antonin Scalia, has won support from both the gun movement and gun safety activists.
- This suggests scope for compromise — but at the same time it shows that the Supreme Court did not clarify the law.
- Heller failed to address numerous issues concerning the constitutionality of gun possession, leaving it to lower courts to sort out the muddle.
* Ten federal appeals courts have considered the issue since Heller, and all have adopted a two-phase approach. First, does the law in question come under the scope of the Second Amendment? If so, how substantially does the law burden core Second Amendment rights? Courts have generally applied “intermediate scrutiny” in evaluating Second Amendment challenges.

> In his dissent, Kavanaugh rejected the very idea of balancing gun rights against the state’s interest in protecting the public from violence.
> “In my view,” he wrote, “Heller and McDonald leave little doubt that courts are to assess gun bans and regulations based on text, history and tradition, not by a balancing test such as intermediate or even strict scrutiny.” But this “text, history, and tradition” standard is derived from a selective reading of Heller. It’s a poor foundation on which to rest the whole of U.S. gun law.

BLOOMBERG *EDITORIAL BOARD* IS SPOOKED.

Attached: file.png (1831x549, 94K)

Yeah, it's going to be a week long shit-show

>Watch Live: Judge Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing

youtube.com/watch?v=h8il9dAhA00

20 FRIES

Is this that NIGGER on Fox?

Attached: trump majority fake.jpg (574x222, 39K)

Reminder that Ted Cruz is fucked. Beto is taller by 7 inches. Women will vote based on who tingles them more.

Attached: 1456933073189.jpg (400x480, 65K)

I could never have imagined the leader of the free world whining and complaining SO MUCH about bias against him. I'm worried that we lowered the bear a little too much with this one, it's not like we can elect an actual teenager next.

You say it like it's a bad thing you 86 IQ monkey.

- For a start, the text of the Second Amendment, with its preamble citing a “well-regulated militia,” is notoriously ambiguous.
- Scalia’s declaration that its meaning had, in 2008, suddenly become crystal clear was puzzling.
- His opinion was subject to blistering criticism not only from liberals but from two of the leading conservative jurists in the country, J. Harvie Wilkinson III and Richard Posner. (In a particularly stinging rebuke, Wilkinson likened Heller to the court’s abortion-rights decision in Roe v. Wade.)

- The “history” part of the “text, history and tradition” standard is no more reliable. The course of American firearm law is extremely varied. (Gun regulations were much stricter in some 19th-century towns than they are in much of 21st-century America.) Scalia’s account was vigorously disputed not only by four of his colleagues on the bench but by leading historians of the founding era.

- And the call for jurists to use “tradition” and “longstanding” policies to guide their interpretation was a curious pronouncement to make in the midst of an opinion that marked such a clear shift from longstanding legal tradition. Prior to Heller, the longtime consensus view of U.S. courts was that gun rights are collective (as in “militia”), not individual. Warren Burger, the then-retired chief justice of the Supreme Court, in 1991 described the claim of an individual right to firearms as “one of the greatest pieces of fraud — I repeat the word ‘fraud’ — on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime.”

>radical
Yeah, he's reading the text as it was intended, NOT INFRINGED.

And, just like with tax cuts and Gorsuch, the (((polls))) are tanking every time Reps are about to do something big. Hmm, what a (((coincidence))) one might say

- Kavanaugh’s decision to shun the balancing tests adopted by every federal appellate court that considered the question since Heller and rely solely on “text, history, and tradition” was a grave mistake. Untethered from deference to the policy-making role of elected officials or even from basic common sense, that standard is sufficiently malleable to justify virtually any partisan conclusion. On a Supreme Court that consists of two teams increasingly defined by their political partisanship, this could prove disastrous.

> With the NRA now the driving force in Republican Party gun policy, the greatest danger is that the high court could force the NRA’s maximalist ideology on American communities that reject it. More than one-quarter of the U.S. population, for example, lives in places where “assault weapons” are banned. Kavanaugh appears committed to ending such local control, thereby forcing the NRA agenda on everyone, everywhere, in the U.S.

> Heller evinced what Judge Posner described as a “freewheeling discretion strongly flavored with ideology.” Kavanaugh’s strong partisan history — he was a White House aide to President George W. Bush — is not in itself disqualifying. But his attachment to an ideology of maximal gun rights, unrestrained by concern for public safety or the prerogatives of elected officials, should be laid bare and closely examined before the Senate confirms his nomination to the Supreme Court.

>OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO
>HURRY MUELLER

Attached: CNN_ Trump has become a TSUNAMI.jpg (1236x1481, 1.02M)

weeklong event

>I'm too retarded to have any thoughts of my own so I must equate current political happens to some shit TV show I watch
I always get depressed when I see how easy it is for the Jews to control peoples' minds

Attached: 9D784AF9-02B2-4115-AC5A-B54E7855A107.jpg (634x668, 58K)

>Kavanaugh rejected the very idea of balancing gun rights against the state’s interest in protecting the public from violence
No shit. Gun laws that protect the public from violence protect the state from violence, but the whole point of the 2nd Amendment is to threaten the state.

Have you prayed to God today, anons?

Attached: jeanne d'arc.png (1920x1357, 3.38M)

Lmao based Abbot

Attached: PSX_20180904_230225.jpg (1046x1382, 245K)

So, you agree that Trump is a liar? Because he has said multiple that he is not a racist.

LYIN' DRUMPF HE HOLDS HIS IPHONE UP HIGH AND THEN HE TWEETS LIES!!!

Attached: 139b5158409ec1ff3129ab004fc4a2f5.jpg (490x735, 48K)

What's sad is that I know all the people in government are just ignoring him. Military doing their own thing. DOJ likewise. Basically, the choice of the people for the top job has zero impact at all.

That's why this focus on the midterms is actually more appropriate. We cant focus on just one office.

Who's dumber, the mexcian, or those who reply to him?

Attached: 8lxA7yg.jpg (310x403, 24K)

About to right now. I am going to pray for no more Mexigoblin rapists crossing our border.

See >I'm pretty sure in that context he's saying the ones coming over to the US are rapists, which is correct.

Obama? Again, this is not a good look for Obama, considering it took him 8 years to do what should have been done in half that time.

A. No he isn't
B. Using any comment he made about Mexicans isn't a valid argument because Mexican is not a race.

You also are beginning to pick up verbal mannerisms of Obamaleaf. Are you by chance friends with him?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1531166685410s.jpg (125x105, 3K)

It's amazing how "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" can be construed into gun bans by libs. Daily reminder: Zero gun bans are constitutional and are upheld merely by political activist judges who require generational replacement to continue the trend, as if a sort of Kabbalistic ritual.

Goodbye UK.

F.

Attached: file.png (1165x2001, 1.3M)

>Basically, the choice of the people for the top job has zero impact at all.
That won't last forever. If we get a competent leader next time, they might actually start having him participate again.

Good Morning Frens. I hope you all had a good weekend and are ready to get back to MAGA!

Attached: 1532464957656s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Hnnnggg
Just saw this ad on Fox and Friends and literally could feel the primordial lizard brain activated by those hips. I wonder if women get that by seeing men's shoulders or something.

Attached: 20180904_060839.jpg (4032x1960, 1.02M)

youtube.com/watch?v=xB6loUi96Dk

GOD DESANTIS WIFE IS A HOT CLASSY MILF

Attached: sweatguy.jpg (426x341, 67K)

He isn't, but that user is saying that if he were, that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Young people are stupid. More at 11

>184523986
>Trying this hard
>crying this hard

Attached: 1514470353804.jpg (1024x1276, 132K)

I would like to belive that the retards who waste their time trying to argue with me are retarded boomers who aren't aware of how shit works on the internets because this level of mental retardation is basically record-breaking. And really makes me think how they try to come back at me saying shit like muh Mexico is a shithole, muh Mexican rapists, as if I didn't live that shit firsthand LMAO.

>>I'm pretty sure in that context he's saying the ones coming over to the US are rapists, which is correct.
Nope, not all immigrants are rapists.
>Obama? Again, this is not a good look for Obama, considering it took him 8 years to do what should have been done in half that time.
How so? Bush left the country fucked up, you're lucky the economy recovered that fast.

Sooo, is he a racist or not? I'd say he is.

>Just saw this ad on Fox and Friends
Could you guzzle corporate jizz in a different thread, please?

They've been gone for the past 20 years but only recently has it become painfully apparent.

Someone please send pure caffeine to my brain so I can function for the next six hours.
Comrade Corbyn is popular because he's honest about who and what he is.

why did nike pick a meme war they can't win?

Attached: DestroyIt.jpg (1000x667, 153K)

REMINDER
THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS HERE
POST LEAF PUNISHMENT

Attached: 222ABCB1-7A7E-49B2-A3C5-976586BAB99E.jpg (471x426, 36K)

Attached: LootIt.jpg (1000x587, 92K)

>not the KFC burning down

Fill in the blank:

People get more _____ as they age.
A.) Liberal
B.) Conservative

Attached: IMG_0949.jpg (1024x731, 119K)

Attached: BurnIt.jpg (1000x600, 96K)

Attached: DeSantis and wife.jpg (1140x1410, 128K)

That makes as much as sense as Jews burning a bank down.

Trump managed to be cheezy without being cringe, thats the part other politicians never seem to get.

Dogs are okay.

Attached: 1105496011514.jpg (850x1187, 214K)

WORSE THAN VENEZEULA

Attached: majikoi kokoro.jpg (800x600, 104K)

Attached: green.png (619x619, 470K)

/sg/ is making fun of us again

Attached: 1535378230308.png (516x552, 423K)

Attached: AmbushIt.jpg (1000x502, 70K)

How many fucking manlets do the Republicans run? Fuck we're fucked.

I don't think about them at all

Remember, anons
Even if you start getting tired, never give up! It's okay to take a break every now and then, but never forget your goal! Always strive to Make America Great Again and to improve yourself!

Attached: Raining.jpg (850x601, 98K)

Are we caring?

Attached: 15037874886571.png (654x1004, 694K)

That's corny.
It's like when Mossado-Islamics put together 'Make whatever whatever Again' memes to try to jab at Trump.

Use Nike's original text and shop it over faces of jew school shooters like Parkland and Columbine.

Attached: nfPACxW3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Literally everyone is making fun of Sweden

Attached: 2twg.jpg (791x560, 237K)

everybody makes fun of you swedes

Attached: upqaAJS.jpg (800x600, 98K)

mornin! all clear here sir!

Attached: reporting in SIR.jpg (354x267, 30K)

>posts TypeShit
Nah, sensei. Get some taste then present yourself again.

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI?t=1s

Attached: 1534020585255.png (354x286, 28K)

thanks seiba

>WSJ: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Personally Decides Who Gets Blacklisted
Dorsey personally stepped in to make decisions on banning of high-profile accounts, frustrating Twitter employees

breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/03/wsj-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-personally-decides-who-gets-blacklisted/

archive.is/g7oIt

The Wall Street Journal published an article recently outlining the efforts Twitter has made to crack down on “bad actors” on its platform, including the personal involvement of CEO Jack Dorsey in deciding who gets blacklisted.

An article published in the Wall Street Journal titled “Inside Twitter’s Long, Slow Struggle to Police Bad Actors,” outlines how Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey personally stepped in to make decisions on the banning of high-profile accounts, regularly frustrating Twitter employees. The article states that Twitter primarily relies on reports from users to police their platform and decisions on whether to ban accounts are then made by reviewing a consistent set of policies relating to the platform’s rules.

It is also expected that the House Commerce Committee will question Dorsey on the silencing of conservative voices on Twitter. The chairman of the committee, Rep. Greg Walden (R-OR), stated that the hearing “is about pulling back the curtain on Twitter’s algorithms, how the company makes decisions about content, and how those decisions impact Americans.”

>some more on site

Attached: 1532984050559.png (995x1251, 594K)

Always have a back up, and a back up for your back up!

Attached: Angry French commander.jpg (752x1063, 88K)

Magatard thread #5 for Tuesday, September 4th.
These are rookie numbers...need to push it to the limit today, trumpshills...

Attached: 1535742992594.jpg (557x696, 223K)

>personally
lol implying mossad and prince alwaleed don't tell him who to block

You have no fucking idea how to meme. Just sit your ass down and let the professionals handle it.

Attached: 1448686425706.jpg (637x637, 141K)

Major demographics of ptg

Kushner shills
Actual boomers who watch Fox
Kids from t_d who find Reddit too tame

Good Pupper.

Is it really only #5? Posting's really fallen off in recent months.

There's only so much those without power can do, other than cheer each other on.

I know that feel, wanna commit suicide so SD and AfS will lose and Sweden will turn into a shithole?

>ALSO: Retarded Shills like you.

You forgot

Ignore the request for caffeine.
I have you know I am the ultimate Russian hacker bot. I have personally hacked six million American elections, and deliver Syrian air defense codes to Comrade Israel myself.

Maybe Mark Halperin ;_;

Attached: cnn joe.png (768x406, 34K)

why throw your live away? you could fight in south africa for your brothers

Attached: 1535876567738.jpg (700x689, 40K)

I think if this keeps getting repeated I'm 100% confident somebody is going to massacre journalists on scales comparable to what we did to Jews during ww2. Sooner or later it's just going to be called lies. Militias death squads and pissed off deplatformed people will literally cannibalize these (((journalists))) and I'm going to clap and support it as much as humanely possible. In eco systems we would have already corrected these Jewish lies with death and war. All in due time Fbi. All in due time. I reported my own post to save you all the trouble

Attached: 1535575517936.png (944x236, 77K)

WHO READY FOR KAVANAUGH HEARINGS

Attached: 20180904082417.jpg (1920x1080, 919K)

>t. kid from t_d who found Reddit too tame

Nope I voted for Trump. Can't believe I feel for the memes

There is nothing wrong with trying! You always improve yourself and get more power! Through strength or knowledge!

Why would a sandnigger fight for niggers in South Africa?

Only tomorrow will be fun unless Kamala chimps out early.

It's depressing that Japanese people can cosplay French people better than French people can live as French people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa-L38NdH2Y

Attached: b50a1799c6ef64740810f7591f1c574357a3550e_hq.jpg (1024x683, 58K)