The left can't me-

>The left can't me-

Attached: tumblr_p0orwmXcjj1wa8g38o3_r2_1280.png (1280x549, 553K)

That looks like a right wing meme.

>Literally promoting violent deaths to incite further violence.

-me.

Attached: 1531748312272.jpg (356x374, 36K)

You can tell a lefty meme by the size of the speech bubbles every heckin' time

>golden negress
>maniacal cishet white nazzzi
Wow tell me more plz

I AM SILLY

Attached: 1509641542454.jpg (810x800, 330K)

We are literally perfect, anyone not supporting us to the ever changing letter is literal nazzi and there can be NO middle ground.

t. omg why are we keep loosing - liberals

Why can't leftists tell a "joke" without writing a five paragraph essay?

The left and right shouldn't need to talk and the strawman should be saying "I can't tell the difference." Bam, same fucking idea without boring the reader to tears.

When debating fake news and journalism, the first people you will beg to take over the publication and report industry will be the stupid Centrists. It's that way every time.

>violence is also good for the right cause

wonder what is this right cause? removing your nation out of the face of the earth in order to virtue signal how good person you are? or just making your people knee before foreig people?

I’m looking over my 2016 meme folder, most of this shit has no words at all.

The right cause is Holodomor.
Holocaust bad because Nazi.
Holodomor good because Commie.

Take your shitty meme and shitty meme flag back to tumblr faggot

Attached: 1534433294691.gif (400x500, 3.14M)

Seriously, do people still wear converse shoes? I hope you guys aren't doing that. Get a real shoe, or you aren't a real racist.

Niggers oppress themselves.

Where the fuck are you from?

Sub-Par attempt, to be honest.

A Meme has to have a viral component that induces replication.

What you have there is simply an image.

卍卍卍卍

yeah they can't

Attached: image746576.jpg (740x599, 139K)

Checked

>tumblr filename

Attached: DGGYndTXgAMAqfF.jpg (587x722, 56K)

Based Gook.

Too bad you got double death-numbers, now you'll never continue your genetic lineage.

Someone needs to edit this to have Ashley on the left, K. Rool on the Right, and Sakurai in the middle.

Attached: 1533738507580.gif (197x236, 360K)

>try as they may, try as they might, they'll never have a cartoon frog to start a fight

Attached: 1532051292621.jpg (500x335, 47K)

You never even said candlejack, so it just rpoves to us that you literally can't me

Painfully unfunny

I feel like the author is biased on this one

Based Roolposter

A literal strawman, lol

Attached: IMG_20170427_113646.jpg (600x450, 54K)

That shitty tumblr art style. EVERY goddamn time.

What a dumb strawman. Imagine having your headspace occupied by so much propaganda that you actually think like this poster probably genuinely does. Sad!

You realize most people this is targeted at simply would take it at face value as a literal representation of centrists though right, thus defeating the entire purpose?

they made him a ginger too, how racist

if you couldn't tell, the centrist in the middle is a strawman btw, you have to read the small text too.

Attached: 1533692243182.jpg (675x534, 103K)

Which specific right winger or subgroup openly promotes violence? People always just let this accusation slide unchallenged

Framing is the word you are looking for.
Ideologs need to build a premise to attack their conceived opposite. They can't tell absolute truth, they always need a scapegoat to legitimise their heinous intentions

How dare you
How absolutely dare you

Attached: 1536066786024.png (1280x549, 588K)

The Proud boys, "the 3%ers" and other dumb, alt right groups like that.

You know what to do.

Attached: exploitable.png (2062x2213, 719K)

now matter how would you portray a (((((((((((minority activist)))))))))))))) the first word that comes to mind is NIGGER
you don't see a (((((((((((minority activist)))))))))))))), you see a GLORIFIED NIGGER WEARING GOLD DRESS SHIIET THAT'S REAL SWAG MY DAWG

Needs the Sheeeeeeeit head on the niggress

Rare

Attached: 1531704995512.jpg (720x910, 110K)

are we sure that isn't supposed to be sarcasm?

It's a long-standing issue.

Attached: the left can't meme.jpg (750x424, 45K)

Just how big is the envelope that makes you a centrist now? Is it basically anything that isn’t either communism or a reich?

> Except it's a white man that has transitioned into a female person of color

>the 3%ers
Who?

Don't the proud boys just say they'll fight back if you fuck with them? Not the same as the implication in the picture. Lefties always say antifa violence is justified because "nazis" promote "genocide". Which groups specifically encourage violence of this nature?

The real left-right in the US is
Kill whites-defend Israel. Taking a position that is other than that makes Merchant very afraid.

Attached: 540CB4D2-A8FF-4D6E-9F12-AB4C733EB5C6.jpg (326x155, 13K)

oh look a cartoonish outlook of the world
how appropriate

>I condone his acts
Tolerate. The word there should be tolerate, which would be using it more correctly than when progressives claim to do it

Goy's the centrist strawman. He argues for it in the next image

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-04-21-39-32-195_com.android.chrome.jpg (720x323, 113K)

I MAKE SILLY FACE

rore

They go where they know antifa will be to instigate and start conflicts. The Prayer Patriots are another example. They literally show up to disrupt legal protests and to start fights. All of them brag about it online.
>wahh our college students are so intellectually impoverished for not hearing Milo or Ann Coulter spew garbage to a crowd of alt-right sycophants
>better go teach those liberals a lesson with violence

rip user

antifa goes where they know conservatives will be to instigate and start conflicts

how much koolaid you been drinking boyo?

What should I do ?

post tits with timestamp

shit, I forgot about candlejack, those were good ti

>You're a martyr if you hurt other people
The best part about being a martyr is you get to die for your cause.
yaaaaaaaaay leftist martyrs!

Like that fat fuck who died of a heart attack when a car brushed her kankle

The Candlejack meme was retarde

>Why can't leftists tell a "joke" without writing a five paragraph essay?
/thread

>another leftist meme that just regurgitates the author's opinion
Is this due to a form of autism?

Attached: leftist-memey.jpg (540x376, 216K)

They have internet on the islands now?

RARE and based aristocats.

unironically kek'd at the bottom text am i 12 ?

A good meme needs no words or very few words. Then they become universally funny at a glance.

Attached: 1527603087271.jpg (498x667, 93K)

R E T K O !
R
E
T
K
O
!

Attached: radicalcenter.jpg (540x542, 133K)

>for the right cause
>for the right
>the right

das rite

Attached: 1373747636497.png (356x376, 11K)

Powerful.

So antifa started throwing punches and someone had the gall to fight back? How dare those evil nazis!

Now answer the other half of my question. When antifa people get interviewed they almost inevitably say they're fighting to prevent genocide. Who on the right is promoting genocide? Can you list specific platforms or politicies?

Who du fuh r u from?

white people existing = genocide

Yes i agree violence IS good for the ‘right’ side

If you get my drift

the left has never understood the concept of joke or meme

Attached: the left can not into meme.png (530x847, 430K)

comfy desu

Antifa dont really instigate violence. They scream and yell and constantly try to make themselves look formidable, but hardly any of them are actually LOOKING for violence. It's entirely different on the alt right. All the alt right groups showing up to clash with antifa is just looking for an excuse to throw punches and "smash heads". They actually base their plans around the opportunity for violence, where as antifa really just wants to protest and have a day with it.

The right is just funnier

>Antifa dont really instigate violence.
Except when they do and get buttfucked in the skull for it.

Attached: ANTIFA BTFO.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

Yep black bloc is a myth guys, don't listen to those crazy alt righters like Trevor Noah, Chris Cuomo or Tim Pool

I tried looking back in my 2012 folder (I and almost all of Jow Forums back then was pro Obama) ans I really don't have much of anything.

Attached: Election butthurt.jpg (200x350, 28K)

Only a minority of antifa do, though. A majority of members of those alt right groups I listed are actively engaged in seeking violent conflict. Only scum celebrate and look forward to public violence, left or right.

Step aside plebbit

Attached: nigs.png (800x512, 221K)

A good joke is witty.
And wit is educated insolence.
Which means, a good joke is brief and also offends.
In an attempt not to offend, leftists go on and fucking on to ensure their moral high ground is kept, thereby absolutely destroying the heart of a good joke.

I forgot to reiterate in this post that antifa are showing up to protest, originally. The alt right groups showing up to antifa rallies are *just* looking to instigate violence so they can proceed to play the victim and feed a shallow narrative

-me

Attached: e10.jpg (750x1334, 64K)

SPAM

Thanks for proving the point. The left can't meme.

Antifah *wants* violence.
But they're a pile of noodle-armed numales, who know in a fight they'll be fucking stomped into the ground.
As is always the case when violence erupts around them.
Not contradicting guys on the right want violence though - who wouldn't love to smash a pile of numales into the ground?

>the goalpost moving continues

>White Pinoy
Wut?

Attached: 43-ton-fact-filipinos-are-the-most-powerful-race-in-1592141.png (500x356, 87K)

Have a vaguely worthwhile image to make up for this abortion

Attached: 2b63936c9b2a7ac75e5c8d5573cd3807.png (2893x4092, 3.1M)

Wrong

Thanks for proving my point.
>its cool to show up prepared for and expecting violence against people who are objectively meek
>we are on the right side of history and saving western civilization because we look to beat up confused college kids at irrelevant protests in public!

>4 paragraphs to meme
Lul, left or right that isn't a meme, it's shit

>n-no only some of them do it
>most of them don't
>i mean just the ones in black
>antifa really just means antifascist
>Patriot Prayer are basically blackshirts
>we're peaceful
>hold still while I get my bikelock out
>wait what
>stop hitting me
>antifa is a terrorist group of peace!

Attached: 1464231755324.png (504x470, 444K)

>only a minority of antifa do

In case anyone is falling for this guy's ADF apology, their entire on-the-ground strategy necessitates that only a handful of them instigate violence, this is by design. In a sea of black clad, masked individuals, only 5 or 10% of them will step forward and bash someone with a bike lock or piss bottle, then instantly disappear into the crowd of "innocent" people who purposely provide cover to the ones who are actively looking to commit violence.

It protects the bashers from actually having to get into a real fight, and it helps their propaganda because technically only a small number engage in violence, even though they all condone it and are working in sync to assist the people doing it. It's called black bloc.

>be confused college kid
>advocate violence against anyone who doesn't hold my opinion
>build up own ego to think I'm tough
>attend antifah demonstration, dressed in black, and generally armed
>get fucking curbstomped because I'm a goddamn pussy who never threw a punch in his life
>be defended by cucks online as a 'confused college kid'

Those little fucks get both what they're asking for, and what they deserve.
Sorry if you've had to pick your teeth up off the ground - perhaps you need a new ideology to follow.