You told me Chemnitz woul be the heart of our revolution and not the greatest gathering of antifa cucks in germany...

You told me Chemnitz woul be the heart of our revolution and not the greatest gathering of antifa cucks in germany history

Attached: 1536019193316-0.png (818x614, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capitalresearch.org/article/origins-of-antifa/
fireforceventures.com/
southafricanmilitarysurplus.co.za/shop/bags-backpacks/battle-jacket-based-pat-83-sadf-new/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/trypophobia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

germany is lost whiteboi, your best chance is to find a black master to satisfy your boipussy and treat you like a princess

Na Koti?
Wieder nicht die HIV Medikamente genommen ?

Attached: a8786aec270356ed88c8ddaf04a6f22349e400d066cb1a953b992aab3cbe314f.gif (400x400, 601K)

>free concert
>free food and drinks
>free transportation
"WTF why were a bunch of people there"

It's the darkest before the dawn right? Oh, wait, who am I kidding your youth is so brainwashed that they'll allow shitskins to kill and rape them with a smile on their face because they were never called "rayciss" and my shitty country will follow you 20 years later, because all we do is copy le west.

>He believed Jow Forums
lmao

Attached: 1535974716077.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

well OP? are you ready for them? are you ready to fight?

Relax.
They put all this effort means they are afread.

Attached: 896879.jpg (1774x1074, 316K)

Dont mind me

Attached: 587465872635.png (780x970, 204K)

Its still better then it was 5 years ago. The fact any rightwingers have the courage to gather in germany is a gteat step in the right direction.

Based

Attached: brainletboard.jpg (663x566, 59K)

This basically.

Also OP those people weren't antifa for most part. They were the indoctrinated youth that just does whatever their politically motivated pop idols say. Nothi go strange to see here. That's how it is today sadly.

Attached: 8678765996897.jpg (852x475, 62K)

Attached: 9879789687.jpg (809x539, 84K)

Based on what I've read it seems like the pseudonazis were paid to agitate normies who then were dragged to that concert that was probably planned a month ago.

Lmao fuck Germany brah.
>ficki? Ficki?

Attached: IMG_1313.jpg (556x305, 45K)

Does it hurt knowing how pathetically small your numbers really are?

>10K people go to the streets to protest immigration.
>Counter-protesters and Antifa outnumbered every time.
>The only thing that the government can make is organize a free concert with free transportation for apolitical NPCs to "show the nazis".
>At the same time, AFD is growing like never before.
>They have to make this bread and circus display to try to demoralize the right-wing because they don`t have any other choice.
You are pathetic and so is your leader Merkel.

Attached: german-polling.png (812x610, 98K)

The good guys were mostly locals. Their rise is indicative of tens of millions. The antfifi were summoned from across the fatherland by their kike masters with bait of shit tier music, virtue signalling and being involved in something on the kike box. The fire rises and no amount of cat ladies and soifags can change that.

> The fact any rightwingers have the courage to gather in germany is a gteat step in the right direction.

They do this all the time in eastern germany. Ever heard of pegida?

>host free concert featuring all of the trendiest goycattle rappers and punk bands of today
>provide free transportation to the venue
>free food and drink provided by (((Coca-Cola))) and others
>DUDE NAZIS BTFO BY OUR TOTALLY ORGANIC GATHERING

>surveys
How are the odds non-german poltards invaded these?

>LBGT flag

Say are you unironically supporting islamist migrants?

You know what they do when they get the majority?

Attached: LGBT.jpg (480x524, 27K)

This.
The right wingers went to express their views. These faggots went for food and music

>german state organized antifa protest
well, at least there can no longer be any doubt.

Attached: merkel's antifa.jpg (820x1660, 630K)

>Does it hurt
no, but i bet this does.

Attached: 1514121523080.jpg (640x366, 55K)

Why you keep saying that?
These bands were labeled as far left and the songs were against nationalism and racism. Its not like Rihanna decided to hold a cocnert, it were left wing bands. People who came to these concerts are obviously lefties. How are they not expressing their views by singing songs such as ,,im hateful far right loser from chemnitz''

They did that because they are desperate and scared, now merkel talks of banning AFD only becuase the FIRE RISES my bruder. You are almost on top of the victory just keep pushing.

Hahahahaha
Jow Forums BTFO once again

they went because Merkel asked them to, populism is bad for the EU, both merkel and antifa knows that.

Attached: nu germany.jpg (820x838, 285K)

>call in for a free concert with free food, soda, beer
>bus in people from far away
>i-its a demonstration against nazis!!!1
people see through these pathetic media lies. lügenpress is in full effect but only the dumbest of the dumb actually believe them anymore.

Becuase it's still a fucking concert. If there was no music the liberals would have almost zero incentive to even bother leaving the house.
Similar to how the far right one would have a much greater turnout if they offered music and beer as well

>Jow Forums BTFO once again
Yes, a step closer to all out war in Europe every day, good job

Attached: 3654C324-C790-444F-ACA9-2E068BE973F1.png (680x453, 206K)

yeah its a fucking free concert

True, but at least there is Solid proof Merkel and the current german government is cooperating with Antifa.

what the fuck did you expect from your fellow country"men"
you retards voted that fat bitch merkel into office, what, 4 times now?
you stupid faggots are cucked beyond hope

kill yourself

Because food and drinks and probably the chance to nail a drunken whore. I would go to because I'm a poor student and could gather some food.

KYS memeflag.

This
Pol is the lowest IQ board ever

Attached: 18706191_303.jpg (700x394, 47K)

Attached: free music.jpg (3872x2592, 910K)

yes
it is after leftypol took over

maybe the only way to wake Germany up is to shit on them again like in 1919

Attached: the absolute fucking state of lefties.jpg (1556x911, 457K)

makes me seriously think Germany isn't worth saving.

True, i see this kind of response as a big win anyway, Merkel and the german political establishment is showing her ties to antifa, which I believe is a militarized form of the shitty sjw parties popping up all over the world.

They have much more to lose than we do, and we are in the majority. If they start killing us people will know

Tbh if you date a refugee who does not speak German and has no job whatsoever that's your problem. What did she expect? I don't get mad at the meat grinder if it fucks up my dick while trying to seduce the meat grinder. I wish I would feel some sympathy, but I don't.

Why aren't you organizing a Hatestock concert? It could be huge.

I don't know what you expect from a city that spent 45 years being called "Karl-Marx Stadt".

Sure, but the girl was only 15. She's a double victim. 1st she was a victim of this social programming and propaganda, and that led her to be a victim of a shitskin

When will AfD be #1 in a bundesland?

ANTIFA have been a paramilitary wing of the communist political movement since Trotsky.
I wish more people new this.
They have lost already but they are going to kick and scream the whole way out.

This the weak of mind are easily propagandized and are incapable of protecting themselves, especially children.

LMAO GERMAN HAD ANY HOPE LEFT

NO HOPE FOR YOU, ONLY DESPAIR AND ANAL TURK RAPE

Yeah, I would like to know the political affiliation of her parents. Whether they were conservative and she was just rebelling against them or they were left wing and endorse her relationship with a fungee. But then again how can you want your daughter to date a massive loser?

>ANTIFA have been a paramilitary wing of the communist political movement since Trotsky.
Yeah, maybe theoretically, that is the shit they peddle.
But they ALWAYS go against enemies of lefty politicians and enemies of the EU. It's like fucking clockwork.

Triple victim.
1. Of the violent shitskin
2. Of the social programming to trust foreigners
3. Of the permissive culture of Europeans that allowed her to become a tramp

You're next.
Your jew masters already decided that.

Parents were ok with it, kind of
>The victim's father David V said he and his family initially welcomed Abdul Mobin D 'like a son' as 'otherwise he would have had nobody', but adds that he always doubted his age.
>'He is never in a million years 15-years-old. We hope that through the procedure [age test] that we will now know his true age.'
>Following the end of the relationship, Abdul Mobin D reportedly stalked and threatened Mia V which saw her parents file a complaint, accusing the Afghan national of insults, threats and coercion.
Also the article said that afghan subhuman murdered her after she broke up with him
>she broke up with him early December after he became 'jealous and mean'
too late

capitalresearch.org/article/origins-of-antifa/
no theory friend just facts.
They are what the elites call "useful idiots" once the revolution is over these are the first people to get purged by those they put in power.
That is the sole reason they exist is to attack the enemies of communism.

Wow how impressive free entertainment and good bought a large crowd of disgusting reprobates. Just more necks for the dotr

Having been to Afghan, they are a warrior people.
They have a saying, If I am not fighting my brother, I am fighting my cousin and if we are not fighting, we are all fighting outsiders.
If you are not willing to throw down and murder them at the drop of a hat then they will walk over you.

This. Why has no one else taken this into consideration?

they ALL grew up doing nothing but fighting and farming opium since like 70s

>LGBT
Lesbian
Gay
BLACK
Trans
>you are not born black, is a choice.

I would move there for the freedom of no central government but to many muslims and fuck it gets hot. Dry heat but eh.

Sorry about the CIA run opuim and krokodile.
I hope we can kill our traitors soon and ally with Russia.

I knew some local drugdealers
they got their supply from our 'DEA' equivalent
shits fucked up everywhere

Prediction
Now that they've seen that they can get the moderate left to show up for free beer and concerts, the following will happen
>rw demonatration
>giant concert in response
>false flag violence against concertgoers
>Merkel and co wave the bloody shirt in going after the right

Attached: 1536034262583.jpg (336x340, 13K)

> my country will follow the west

highly doubt that

Attached: europe race ranking.jpg (1344x896, 113K)

Our DEA has sex drug parties with cartels in mexico too. Sad that people are willing to destroy their kids futures for a short good time.
Everyone wants that off the books black budget slush fund.

> still not understanding that shitskins comprise a huge chunk of the userbase here

Attached: 1521109321073.jpg (646x854, 259K)

Who cares your race and people are destined to die and nobody can change that, so enjoy the ride.

I made funny
you saw funny
you write answer
you good

Attached: PresidenttiMichel.jpg (672x402, 111K)

>being afraid of antifa
>the absolute state of german cucks
Just take 2-3 friends with you and roam the streets. Whenever you encounter a turkroach or antifag giving you shit beat them to a pulp. Obviously don't accidently kill them but give them a good old beating. Remember whenever you hit an antifag you are hitting Shlomo Finkelstein.

Attached: 1530019195281.gif (480x267, 444K)

Oh no you found out about us jamal
how is the weather in new somalia?

Allahu ackbar and salam aleikum
my friend

Attached: 03a5fa063ca0d8bafbc7f2e4419b87a4a967bf36a0cc637bbf23c57a65572c15.png (330x327, 154K)

Nearly

Attached: IQ_4chan.jpg (2000x2000, 494K)

If only you knew how selfish and pussified Western European men are. Beat them to a pulp? Hahaha, you think you're talking to Serbs or something? These people only think about their own little homes, jobs and lifes.

I can't stand antifa women. They are obnoxious and I don't hit women. They guys are easy to beat up so I don't mind them.

Attached: MIND BLOWN.jpg (650x829, 188K)

I know. That will be their downfall. Back when I was living in germany in the late 90s I've witnessed on numerous occasions groups of turkroach teenagers slapping and humiliating grown as german men.

>shitskins comprise a huge chunk of the userbase here
This only refers to the "swedish" and the american posters here.

Whoa. where that nigger head fly off to?

Attached: conspiracykeanu.jpg (1168x657, 93K)

Tfw you will never stand over a 12-point nig

Shaun King is proof black is a choice.

Fuck gore. Get on my level.

Attached: IMG_3984-2.jpg (1622x1470, 446K)

They were all gathered together and you did nothing. While they were drinking and eating and totally unaware and unprotected.

Just give up. Your country is gone. Enjoy what little of it still exist

Get ready for the war in south africa, you can still slot floppies soon enough.
fireforceventures.com/ for rhodie camo
southafricanmilitarysurplus.co.za/shop/bags-backpacks/battle-jacket-based-pat-83-sadf-new/ for the latest version of the 83 rig

What's this?

Hair transplant

Attached: ad2-1.jpg (593x297, 39K)

Part of a hair transplant procedure.
Nothing scary.

fucking weird

old Jow Forums meme about scary holes can't remember the name that got made up for the fear of tiny little holes. used to be a lot of ppl using peanut butter to simulate it and photo shops.

Attached: c345594d773ccaedc91c9508a4dbaf56.jpg (500x375, 43K)

knowyourmeme.com/memes/trypophobia

Attached: 12965267_639609196205162_1733261294_n.jpg (399x399, 43K)

Attached: fue-bad.png (320x300, 206K)