Girls Clothing

Why do parents allow their 12-20 something year old daughters to be dressing in the most promiscuous ways. Literally most women I remember in middle school all the way up through high school and currently in university wear pic related or leggings that show of their ass and legs and some top that shows of their cleavage.

Attached: shortdenimshorts.jpg (650x662, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/paedophilia-sexual-orientation-straight-gay-criminal-psychologist-child-sex-abuse-a6965956.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HlQuFamjBWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women should really be wearing something like pic related except maybe longer skirt and less cleavage

Attached: bluedress2.jpg (300x300, 10K)

This is becoming the new style.

Attached: beinghumanshorts.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

Aye still needs to be longer down the legs and higher up at the chest

On the other hand, if you are a man and you wear gym shorts, sneakers and a t-shirt in public you need to neck yourself.

Attached: bizcasual.jpg (1334x2000, 338K)

Agreed

I'm thinking more along the lines of pic related.
Don't mind the headcap, it's the tunic-skirt combination I'm talking about.
It goes all the way down her legs like it should.

Attached: 9200000019504378.jpg (550x550, 77K)

Idk but its annoying as a male teacher that you cant bring it up to the students, parents other teachers or staff without being accussed of being a pedo.

I think that's a bit too over-the-top in today's age bu I get the point.

You know whats worse? Fucking parents who wear this shit. No mom. Nobodys checking out your hippo ass.

What about fuck off and let people wear what they want? I don't like hoes and the clothes modern girls wear but I dress like a metalhead and some people seem to have problems with it too. Last week an elderly woman called me a satanist. Do you really want to force people to wear what you like? I thought Jow Forums supported freedom. You must be a kike.

fuck your conservative ass, go back to 1950
i want to see half naked 10 year olds

>why do they allow
If they desire to dress that way in the first place, the parents have already lost.

Women don’t care if their girls are sluts, they most likely encourage it.

The only people who could stop it are their fathers, which will never happen because they’re cucked into oblivion.

Oh yeah I'm going to dress like this when it's fucking summer and 35C. Enjoy being sweated and smelling like shit.

now make some for preteens

Attached: anime-girl-nosebleed-gif-11.gif (500x285, 977K)

What is?
Shoving your ass out for attention because your only value is a lubricated friction?

>Muh freedom
Freedom is overrated. KYS polak

Attached: 1531434187810.png (268x401, 147K)

t. kike

Men in cities dress like pic related and even with bigger suits on all year round and have been for decades

A sex version of Munchausen Syndrome by proxy

It encourages girls to keep a feminine shape and not eat themselves so fat that no one can tell what gender they are.

I say let it stay the course. If I've learned anything in Korea it's that girls can dress as sluts but still be absolute prudes.

Why do conservatives care so much about what people do with their bodies? If you don't like these shorts, don't wear them. You have no right to stop someone from dressing a certain way. "You are free to do anything you want as long as cause others no harm".

Pic related is the only cool polak

Attached: Robert-Lewandowski.jpg (460x345, 20K)

>mfw I went to a no-uniform highschool in 2017
Do they really understand what this does to young men?

Attached: 1504643493521.png (604x613, 257K)

Subhuman. You wouldnt know. How hard it is to focus with whores walking around everywhere. You dont give a shit. You monkey. You focus on nothing but ass.

fuck off and die in a fire

>choosing wearing official clothes over comfortable ones because (((people))) say it looks better
This is how brainwashed the society is. Real men don't care about strangers' opinions.

Another thread proving that the values of western conservatives are really similar to those of muslims. You pretend like you hate each other, but you have the same ideals.

Well done, retard.

>It encourages girls to keep a feminine shape

Attached: No sir mr gook.jpg (634x1127, 130K)

I love the hate coming from a gypsy

Thats why you live in a shithole.

>"You are free to do anything you want as long as cause others no harm".

That is a lazy excuse that has been used for a long time for not caring about the the decline of your society. Do you think dressing like sluts does absolutely no harm to society. Are you really that brain dead?

Attached: combine-soldier-half-life-2-4509.jpg (1920x1080, 598K)

saging this faggot cum guzzling slide thread

>satanist whining about how you should just let women be whores and stuff because it's whatever
fuck off jew

Genocide the promiscuous.

>mailman
>deliver to a middle school
>nearly all the girls are wearing shorts this small if not smaller
How have we progressed this far in such a short time? Clothing like this would be disciplinary action at the public school I went to only 10 years ago.

Attached: hydreigon2.jpg (240x346, 58K)

School uniforms are the perfect solution to everything
>force men and women alike to dress well
>force women to not dress like whores
>eliminates all class distinction between those who shop at Walmart and the rich who shop at idk Brooks brothers
>eliminates stress over having to pick out clothes which look "cool"
I went to a private high school and uniforms are awesome.

all kids should wear slut clothes tho

Coal burning breaks the spell. Not even a dress would save that trailerpark whore.

>Brooks brothers
>Rich

Pleb

Stupid people like you is why we are still being undermined by corruption and dysfunctional traditions.
You act like you are a great protector of your ideals but I am sure that you couldnt even bring yourself to vote or take up the mantle of political activism.

Pic related is the most casual you can be without looking like a child (Gym shorts and t-shirt)

Attached: polowhitepants.jpg (480x480, 15K)

what does dressing properly have to do with your reply?

You don't understand the problem. The patriarchy knows that women cannot afford fabric so they make womens clothes out of less fabric than mens clothes. Women make 72 cents on the dollar compared to men. Designers are helping combat this difference by using less fabric so women can afford new clothes.

Attached: 1527184587679.jpg (2952x2497, 929K)

at least in my high school, it was the parents. they'd get really angry at the school administration for calling them in the middle of the day about bringing in new clothes for their daughters, would make a big deal about it on social media, and eventually the school stopped caring

>forcing people because thats what cool people do
>not encouraging cooperation between students to provide for a healty learning environment while also teaching them the value of teamwork
The mentality of the modern day burger

Girls, in order to become good partners and mothers, need to get it out of their system. It's perfectly natural unless you're an insecure incel loser.

The school should expel the children.

What does this thread have to do with politics, if you want to discuss fashion go to /fa/ instead of polluting this board

motherfucker. fight me!

You the parent are doing responsible parent-things in the kitchen like washing up or in the laundry getting clothes out of the washing machine or something. Your teenage daughter sees her chance, hurriedly gets dressed and calls out loudly "Bye" from the front door and is gone before you have a chance to see what she's wearing. (In the privacy of her bedroom, your teenage daughter has snipped the sleeves and bottom half off a t-shirt, and cut gaps out of her jeans. Blame the kid or least blame society for its subversive influence on the kid. Pity the parents though.)

It is absolute politically related you nutjob. What is the average IQ of Romania again?

The subhuman wants women to be whores. What a surprise. And he calls you a loser. He cant get laid without whores. I could get laid any day i want if you can, fuck face.

Attached: prudedress.jpg (320x480, 90K)

That looks really mild.
I've seen many that just get inside the butt and you can see half the cheeks.
They get sluttier every year, it's insane. And they start younger too.

>checking out 12 year olds
>shorts are promiscuous
>thinks women need to be covered up
Your Muslim is showing.

Attached: B0sa17lCQAEK1mQ.jpg (514x720, 59K)

pedophilia is sexual orientation
independent.co.uk/news/paedophilia-sexual-orientation-straight-gay-criminal-psychologist-child-sex-abuse-a6965956.html

bigots btfo, future belongs to adults married to kids

Attached: download.jpg (233x216, 13K)

Oversexualization of teens is more of a media problem. These kids are just copycats who wanna "fit in". Women seek social acceptance pathologically.

>it is absolutelly politically related
>doesnt bring any arguments whatsoever

Attached: 1535402176450.jpg (473x921, 74K)

No this
Is fine.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
I hope you are 14 if not you are embarrassing.

Because when women wear what they want, they don't dress at all.

They need money to function. Thanks capitalism, I guess

Yes

>is more of a media problem.
Why dont their worthless faggot fathers do something about it?

It is a problem that affects the very social fabric of western society and is probably one of the main catalysts to do so.

Attached: 6ozhq3iirmw.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Better let go of those pearls you’re clutching so tightly, OP

I seriously can't handle seeing 16yo's in these short shorts with half their perfect ass hanging out.
I can't handle it at all. I'm 29 damn it.

Beats me, it's like they want their little girls to be sexy. I'm not even a nonce and I can't help think naughty things when I see a 12 yr old wearing tight skimpy clothing.

Attached: girlbizdress.jpg (354x800, 40K)

Pic related is the most casual you can be without looking like a child (Gym shorts and t-shirt)

Attached: images-22.jpg (457x258, 20K)

>accuses you of checking out children
>wants them to wear skin tight clothes and daisy dukes.
Why dont you just send your daughters to school naked. Only perverts will complain right? Its not indecent? Why dont we all just walk around naked.

> subhuman

Attached: always_bait.jpg (1024x576, 125K)

I know the feel bro.

cuck parents

>go to department store
>$60 for a piece of thin see through bed sheet with noodle straps
>b-but its a cami
Meanwhile
>spend $20 on box of 15 durable t-shirts five years ago and havent had to buy any since
Its almost like females are vapid consumerist trend followers

age of consent in greece is like 15 - have at it

you are a nonce.
accept it

Um okay what the fuck

Attached: bc1322252351bc993e42233ac4c982bc.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

Muh global warming

You are a subhuman whore mongering beta who thinks youre hot shit because you got laid in a world of whores.

>wear shorts and shirts all summer
>get mired for my gains
Stay mad incel

is this the new way around being expected to marry a barren 30 yo?

I'd go for something slightly more cultural and distinctive

Attached: Bol,_Michiel_de_Ruyter.jpg (1280x1470, 236K)

people are so retarded these days that recognizing a kid shouldnt have her ass for all to see (from toddlerhood to age 17) makes someone a pedo

>clothes affecting the social fabric of society
I havent read something this fucking dumb since the 2016 elections
Clothing styles are a side effect of the ongoing celebrity scene , they dictate what is in fashion and not.
And how is that affecting the social fabric of society again ?
You made quite a claim there but I dont see any supporting arguments for it.

Don't be pedantic, I even said "idk" to showcase how I was pulling it out of my ass, not that it was a prime example
Funny
The more degrees of similarity between two individuals the more likely they will get along. People like those who are like themselves. While not a rule that differences cause tension, they certainly contribute. By removing the differences in class distinction while forcing those of different classes to interact, you increase the odds people will like each other. It's a lot harder to bully someone for wearing a wolf shirt or dressing like a vineyard vines ad if you only see them dressed the same as you. I went to a school with uniforms, from my experience they were a good thing.

Your greatest achievement is probably an STD or herpies.

It's called having class and conforming to high society norm you fucking animal parasite, I bet your elegant wear consists of checked shirts you mongoloid

>world of whores
I suggest you write a reply after you get out of the basement and gather enough life experience

i dont think they buy them to show anything
neither the adult women nor the girls (with the exception of shorts which show half ass)
that style of shorts is literally one of the modest shorts you can find.
i think they wear shorts t be cool and take sunrays

Pussy. We play fucking football for hours on end barefoot on a boiling street under 55 degrees, and even the fucking wind fries your eyes off

i was at the water park the other day and i was shocked at how many grown women were showing off this much ass wearing bikinis that looked like that. I never recall seeing anything like that growing up.

>t. the guy in the middle

Attached: IMG_3195.jpg (3600x2400, 821K)

they dont just "allow" it
they BUY these
not only to their adolescent 12-16 yo daughters
but to their 8 yo little kids
western parents are D U M B

I can't be a nonce. I'm too Jow Forums and good looking to be a nonce.

Ive been experiencing life for 22 years. I know what ive seen. I know what ive heard. You dont live where i live.

>Hard Preaching Against Fornication

youtube.com/watch?v=HlQuFamjBWk