NIKE stock is free falling!!

Goodnight sweet prince

IS THE NIKE MARKETING MANAGER ON SUICIDE WATCH?

Attached: 25897CAE-C9D9-4F9C-B4D1-CB2E72669B53.jpg (1426x841, 231K)

Wow, it lost a whole $2 per share!
That'll teach em....

It's only 10am. Markets haven't been open long.

At -3%

Doesn't look that abnormal of a drop

Anyone notice Googles stock is also falling? I dont know much about the stock market, so this could be normal.

That's about easily a few hundred million gone.

markets in general are off to a rough start this morning. I wouldn't put too much weight on this slump.

its like 3.9 billion market value lost

google is about to get anti-trust'ed the fuck out of. when republicans start calling for it , you know you're fucked

babby's first time looking at stock market prices

how cute!

user... Please don't invest.

You should probably save more of your paycheck too.
Just sayin.

are niggers short selling?

nike loses 3.9 billion to support kapernick who i suspect reads at a 8th grade level. this guy is such a commodity, first the NFL and Nike.

this nigger was raised by a white family.
now he's anti white.

why dont people know this shit?

Shooting each other over Nikes has dropped by 5% this morning...

It's over.

Attached: 1357536547887.jpg (492x492, 32K)

Nike living up to their motto ironically
Sacrificing everything just to stand for a faggot

Adidas, puma and Asics are also down 2-2.3%

Under armour up about 1.5%

Not sure if this is just normal market behavior or an actual happening

>Free falling
>-1%

Americans are so dumb

Niggers and foreigners are going to buy this shit up thinking they are sticking it to Trump. Might be a good buying opportunity.

nike is using mind control to get blacks to steal eachothers shoes in an attempt to sell more shoes.

they should sponsor antifa gear. If hugo boss had the nazi's dressed, who gets to dress the opposition? Nike leaving money on the table here

Its beginning of week trading, alot of shit dips

That's billions in market cap

He's tested at the 4th grade level, which the modern 8th grader is at the equivalent of. 4.0 HS GPA, too. If Kaepernick wants to be pissed, he should be mad about being promoted thru school without receiving an education.

If you didn't know nike was nigger shit before some football nigger was a Nike football nigger then you're a fucking tard, Nike has been synonymous with niggers since at least the late 80's, fuck Nike and fuck all of you who thought that niggershit was cool, you fucking niggers

It's been a pretty reliable trend ever since the Target transgender controversy. Publicly traded corporation takes an insane SJW stance and the stock price nosedives. The funny thing is that most of the people selling Nike stock this morning aren't even right wingers. They're just smart investors who've also noticed the trend.

>Down a few points
>Normal correction
>"IS THE NIKE MARKETING MANAGER ON SUICIDE WATCH?"

too soon to say
if Trump reacts to this, however, things might actually get bad for them

I can't wait for "get woke, go broke" to be a regular saying in financial parlance.

Can i get a basic gestalt? Was busy irl

good. nike is shit.
every shoe I get from them falls apart in 9 months. Im talking seems at the sole burst open and flood my feet with wet water whenever I walk though the grass and bits of sharp plastic used to make the shoe break out and cut my foot open.

I'm late to the party. What's happening?
Also, I haven't bought anything Nike in a decade or more, but please tell me why I shouldn't.

wow never seen stocks, crypto and other similar shit be manipulated for profit
are you goys really that retarded that you don't realize Nike didn't make that nigger the face of their campaign overnight? That shit was planned months in advance, the nigger was paid for the "take a knee" skit - all that just to build up to some promotional shit so that they can make shekels

I think they'll make it up boss...

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-102825.png (1080x1920, 168K)

>Down

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-103017_Google.jpg (1039x1004, 169K)

Nike has made that kneeling nigger football guy a spokesman for the company. Stock is dropping because the right is boycotting the company now.

Why did they ever think making the kneeling mulatto a spokesman? He's been irrelevant for years even with his playing days he had 1-2 good seasons tops and it's because he took over a good team

Any reason for it?

nike decided to stand behind the nigger that caused nfl to lose all their viewers and go bankrupt (or was it that they revealed they were behind it all along?)

now nike stock is dropping

>Stock is dropping because the right is boycotting the company now.
oyyy talk about delusions of grandeur
stock market manipulation has nothing to do with pretend "right-wing" boys crying about a nigger

look at the twitter stocks

Great time to buy

Do you know how much money that equates to?

You liberals ought to buy in. It can only go up.

seems like the kikes are intentionally making these types of stupid announcements knowing that it guarantees a profit by shorting the stock.

Attached: Colin-Kaepernick-becomes-the-face-of-the-30th-anniversary-of-Nike-amp-039-Just-Do-It-amp-039-Bell.jp (634x1127, 231K)

cause they planned this shit before the "take a knee" stuff happened. Most likely paid the nigger for it, so that they can use him in their campaign now

Looks like timmy learned how to zoom into line graphs.

hahahahahhahhaaahaahahhaahahahahahahha

them blacks, I tell ya... they be crashing that stock... crashing it up to the moon, i'll be damned!

Attached: Grump.jpg (280x287, 17K)

>sacrifice everything

AHAHAHAHA

Its over 4 billion so far.

Liberals? I just bought some myself. I'll make money off the left.

c'mon, what's 4 billion between idealogues?

We pushed society destroying leftism and promoted an ideology half of america hates. Not bad for 4 billion bucks. We got a steal, really.

top lel

enjoy your profits

hahahahahaha

>nike ad released less than 48 hrs
>"look at the power of the rights boycott"
Bruh, all this dip is is stupid ass day traders pulling out of the stock at last weeks high combined with early day speculation, it literally has nothing to do with a boycott

Attached: Pcj2kBZP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Dude that's already over 550 millions you fucking economic brainlet

Does Romania even HAVE a stock market? Oh that's right, nobody fucking cares.

most stocks are "free falling" today retard

Should I buy some Nike, lads? Got about 10k sitting in there doing nothing

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-104155_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 284K)

>tfw my favorite team is in bed with an anti-american company shitting on it's customers

Attached: stnick.png (401x512, 340K)

Observe how sharp the drop is

Wasn't it like $68ps at the beginning of the year?
$83 last Friday, $79 today?
>Nike stock is free falling

OH MY, HOW DEVASTATING!!!

Are they doing anything you think is going to increase their profitability and competitiveness in the market?

I'd wait till end of week, if it goes lower than today, yeah I would

the announcement was yesterday
not last year

Attached: 1516730010653.png (653x566, 23K)

Not yet. It'll go down a bit more.

woe is us we don't have a market manipulated by kikes like the glorious mutts.
sleep tight, goblino

It is not going to rebound sonny

>that pic
topkek m8

Do the math yourself

They've lost over 3 billion dollars in market cap

Its morning

Attached: download (5).jpg (238x212, 11K)

so?

wait for Trump to tweet about it

Show 5 yr graph and OP looks like an idiot. Nike knows that niggers and cucks will still buy the tons of their sweat shop garbage

BUY
HIGH
SELL
LOW
THE
REAL
BIZ
WAY

>niggers being in charge of stock
Lol

Oh no no no.

why would nike ruin their brand like this?
isnt their #1 priority the shareholders?

morning is just a jewish trick to wake you up

Get Woke. Go Broke.

hello. yes romania does have a stock market. its the gypsy stock exchange. you can buy gypsies and sell gypsies. but be warned, you may be robbed in the process.

Good idea lads

I know I've been doing it for a while.
When I've heard that a woman was going to be CEO of a company, I've sold all my shares.
So far, I've been right to do so 100% of the time.

Easy buy right now and I hate Nike and uppity niggers.

no. go all in on chertoff systems noob

Buying individual stocks and not index funds. Unless you really know what you are doing and have 10x the capital that this guy does you should never pick individual stocks. Barely anyone, including professional investors beat the market

it's still too early to call

check back in at closing and then check again after a week

imo the stock prices will drop a bit but not otherwise move. However while the rest of the market climbs further, I think nike is going to stagnate or slowly decline hereon out.

going woke didn't hurt ESP...never mind

Buy AIEQ.

morons like you are going to get fleeced alive by the marketsharks

>not realizing losing that much market cap makes it an even better investment

Boycotts take way longer to impact. This dip is all jooish bullshit. Joos jooiing joos

I have lots of investment accounts. This one is just to play around with, and I've made 8k so far this year by doing it. Not a lot, but it's just for fun. I've picked mostly good ones, hut some bad ones. "Gettinf rich" from the stock market is not what I'm doing.

What's that

Also trips

It's investors saying, "I don't think this is a good idea"

The actual sales/losses from their ditzy marketing campaign will take months to show.

Target has it's best numbers ever people forget about this shit instantly

every corp has its best numbers ever - the entire stock market's exploded under trump

So then what's the point of them even marketing transgender or Nike doing Kaepernick