I'm trying to win a debate with someone that blacks with more white genes have higher IQs than ones with less white...

i'm trying to win a debate with someone that blacks with more white genes have higher IQs than ones with less white genes but wikipedia isn't helping.

Just look at this quote. Can someone debunk this wikipedia entry?

Attached: 1.jpg (3390x1484, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/27503798
psychology.jrank.org/pages/526/Race-Intelligence.html
newgeography.com/content/005051-race-ancestry-and-genetic-composition-us
youtu.be/MOnQPXuU81Q?t=13m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

African American blacks have around 10-15% white dna. African American Blacks are smarter than average on sub-Saharan blacks.

If niggers with more White genes had higher IQs then how do you explain the average IQ of Brazil?

What's the average IQ of nigeria?

but muh colonization muh poverty muh aids

Take the DR Congo for example. About the same population as the amount of blacks in USA and many IQ diff points.

>blacks with more white genes
God damn user, you really need to try to learn this shit if you're going to be talking to other people about it. The terms you are looking for are "haplotype group" and "alleles", and I guarantee you will not find the conclusion you are looking for no matter how much evidence you try to make fit.

>Can someone debunk this wikipedia entry?
So you're dim and lazy? That's not a good sign, kid.

>African American blacks have around 10-15% white dna.
What the fuck does this even mean? Where is your source? How can you spout bullshit you KNOW you or someone else made up just because you like how it sounds?

averages wouldn't be enough to infer anything.

you would need to know the genetic makeup of each IQ grouping there

Read this article by Richard Lynn:

"Skin Color and Intelligence in African Americans"

jstor.org/stable/27503798

I didn't ask you for the average IQ of the congo. I had asked you whats the average IQ of nigeria.

Why would all of brazil have lower IQs than american niggers?

The problem is, the genes for brain size, skull size, and cranial artery size are all found on different genes. It's like saying that bolting some racecar parts onto a semi truck will improve its speed. It doesn't work that way.

due to a large indigenous population? and a small part european population?

Read this one.

psychology.jrank.org/pages/526/Race-Intelligence.html

Nigeria would be a bad example since it has a bigger population but 84 is their average IQ

So if american niggers have higher IQs than indigenous brazilians, there can obviously be no correlation between skin colour and IQ.

Well done. Good work. Now whats the average IQ of admixed american niggers?

Do not expect serious discussion of this topic in this thread. Do expect a bunch of "conclusions" and further "hypotheses" based on these erroneous conclusions to be made.

american blacks have some white genes usually

>okay but this is a bad example
>nah that's good lol doesn't really matter as long as it says what I want

What do you mean by that? Do you mean polymorphisms? Every single human has every single human gene.

>i'm trying to win a debate with someone that blacks with more white genes have higher IQs than ones with less white genes but wikipedia isn't helping.

You can never win an argument with stupidity.

i mean that they usually have an ancestor within the last 200 years who was white

It’s actually closer to 20%
Are you retarded
Can you not google

Attached: A1AAF4A9-6BD1-4645-A060-8EAB926AAB11.png (960x960, 310K)

Watch the alt hype video on race mixing.

Isn’t australian “debating” just shouting cunt at each other then downing beers and whoever passes out first loses?

>IQ of Sub Sarhara country
v
>IQ on American Blacks/Brazil

You are telling me IQ is related to skin colour. Either it does or it doesn't. It cannot be both.

How would you explain the fact that nigerians and amerinniggers have the same IQ?

Video is wrong.

Similar abilities in their education system (ie: they’re both festering piles of trash)

So admixture or skin colour has nothing to do with IQ.

Here, try this one.

newgeography.com/content/005051-race-ancestry-and-genetic-composition-us

Ancestry is NOT "white genes".

I’m not a geneticist mate and I highly doubt you’ll find one on pol. Some people are smart, some are dumb, but all require teaching. A shitty education system doesn’t help smart kids m8

You are asking for a "yes or no" answer in genetics and it never works like that unless you are a goddamned pea plant or fruit fly, and even then it doesn't always work like that. If you want a misleading answer, stick with "yes" and don't bother explaining how genes work together or are travel together in haplotype blocks or anything like that. If you want a real answer, actually spend time looking up the science of what you're trying to figure out instead of pulling random graphs and articles that support your conclusions.

And as a follow up, the ability to remember facts doesn’t make you smart, it makes you a trained seal

20% of American negroes have some white admixture, their average IQ is 85.

Attached: 1484136944093.jpg (1024x1009, 175K)

The question is does White admixture yield higher IQ. Obviously not.

>And as a follow up, the ability to remember facts doesn’t make you smart, it makes you a trained seal
BURN!

sauce?

Watch the the "Brainwash" series on Youtube.

Made controversy when aired in Norway, banned in Sweden, made by a let's say a very liberal comedian. Debunking leftist/liberal propaganda - accepted "truths" left, right and center.

Funny and kind a sad.

Here's the show were the subject is Race and IQ:
youtu.be/MOnQPXuU81Q?t=13m44s

It means slaves in the US got bleached, and this might have had an effect on the african american population

receiving genetic code from someone means you have some of those genes