Hear O Israel! The LORD is OUR God! The LORD is ONE! -Deutoronomy 6:4

>Hear O Israel! The LORD is OUR God! The LORD is ONE! -Deutoronomy 6:4

Have you seen that christcucks? God is not three, he is one.

Attached: 1498922266953.jpg (550x550, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWf7CWvUQJw
youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up bumba klaat

If we attempt to commune with thee, wilt thou be grieved? But who can withhold himself from speaking?

Your country shouldn't even exist until the Jewish Messaiah is here, so your entire country is going to jew hell.

Attached: 1467171496956.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Type "thou shall not covet", Babylonian satanist.

Not true. Judea was re-established before the messiah came before

One God in three persons.

Do you accuse me of coveting?
No. Just one undivideable God. It doesn't say "god is three" it says "god is one".

t. synagogue of satan
old testament AKA book of lies is not my holy scripture
it is outdated and probably corrupted by satan
Moses AKA captain jew is not my prophet, he is kike and probably circumsised as well
Jesus and Mary not blood libel and rabbis
Praise God

Attached: jesus king of poland.jpg (800x522, 44K)

>old Testament
the kike god is over

Attached: jesus (2).jpg (750x380, 70K)

Why would you even accept the new testement without the old one? it is entirely based upon the propecies in the old testement. Half of what jesus says is quotes from the old testement. Read your scriptures for once.

Teach us master.

Attached: 1533671142770.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

what do want to learn cutie

because I am not stupid kike who heard directly from God what to do and I never decided to do literally opposite of what God wants
there is a reason your entire kin is already doomed for eternal fires

Attached: jp2-meme-4.jpg (403x300, 23K)

Doesn't the Torah say Israel comes after the Messiah?
“I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles or the deer of the field, not to arouse or awaken the love before it is desired.” -Tractate Kesubos 111a

>bible contradicts itself yet again
>"b-but muh interpretation!!!!!"

That shit is from the old testament kike

are you saying jews do the oppiste of what god says?
you need to be very creative to interperte this beautiful verse that way.
Where did the jewish bible ever contradicted himself?

see

>are you saying jews do the oppiste of what god says?
I dont really have to say it, you prove that every day, every minute

>And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory
Try again viper.

Also go read Isaiah 53, kikes. You're straight out of options already.

But there are other verses that touch on this too such as Isaiah 11:1-12 - "A royal scepter will emerge from the stock of Jesse, and a sapling will sprout from his roots. The spirit of G-d will rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and power, the spirit of knowledge and fear of G-d… And it shall come to pass on that day, that the L-rd will once again acquire the rest of His people… and He will gather the dispersed of Israel, and the scattered of Judah He will gather from the four corners of the earth."

how so?
he is very holy, still it is written in singular form (the entire verse is written as speaking about one entity)

you worship money before you worship God, thats how
not to mention you killed Jesus

Jesus intended to fuffil the prophecies in the bible, and failed. it is written that the messiah will evenge the jews and slay our enemies, which jesus didn't do. it is also written that after he comes everyone will adore the jewish people and will come and study our ways in jerusalem, didn't happen.

>not to mention you killed Jesus
Nothing wrong with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWf7CWvUQJw

first of all, the fact that he will gather the rest of the jews doesn't mean we can't start to go there ourselves.
also this chapter proves that jesus isn't the messiah, as he didn't gather israel

"The law from your mouth is more precious to me
than thousands of pieces of silver and gold.
"
written by a jew :)

How would he gather you to lead you to Israel if your already in Israel?

Question...
Doe you consider the sun, its light and its flares to be 3 different things or one?

(((YOU))) = BTFO

Attached: 1536040020154.jpg (408x356, 32K)

not all the jews are in israel. there are plenty in the us he could gather
they are 3, unlike god

Rome was conquered and Jerusalem is the most revered place in the world. The prophesies apply to children of Israel which the modern jews are not, their identity is shaped specifically by rejecting the gift of God. Jews as we know them didn't exist before Christ, they are a reaction to Christianity. You're cursed not chosen.

when a mushroom fruits it has many fruiting bodies but is one organism

H2O can appear as a Gas (steam) Liquid (Water) and Solid (Ice but is the same material.

The Christain description of God as father ,Son and Holy Spirit does not describe a multiplicity of dirties rather a variety of forms. in fact God being infinite might manifest in any number of forms.

God is going to destroy the jews and I can't wait.

So you think solar flares and sunlight are distinct things that are separated from the sun?

Wow that mizrahi iq is amazing.

God is one and he came in the flesh not like you care you don't even type G-d like a religious kike.

Attached: 1536039973072.png (361x360, 180K)

of course they are

"god" is not the name of god. there is no problem in writing it

also i'm ashkenazi

>:)
Isaiah 53.
Also i don't think you're an actualy jew. You're from the synagogue of Satan.
>Then John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8Therefore produce fruit worthy of repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham
> Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
Lets go kike.

Attached: 153kikes.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

Imagine wanting the first recorded cuckold in human history as your father.

You say Tomato, I say sand nigger.
God is one thing, his greatness is not a separate thing distinct and and autonomous, neither is his love.
Your argument is contingent on the Christian view being something it isn't.
Oh well. You will be made to confess the Christ is the Messiah willingly or otherwise.
You who call yourself a jew but aren't.

Attached: 1535936931750.jpg (970x533, 174K)

Imagine going to hell forever for being an autistic unrepentant stinky memeflag wearing kike.
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>The same was in the beginning with God.
>All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
>In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
>And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
>And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Like the other lying kikes you claim to believe the Torah but are quick to run out of substance when it comes to it because it testifies of Christ in most if not every book.
Life is short and tomorrow is not promised. Repent.

Attached: isaiah-53.png (442x574, 684K)

>one thing can't be three things and one thing at the same time

Wow, amazing, your grandparents invented the atomic bomb. How far iq drops when you're an incestuous cult.

Ther is salvation only through Christ

Attached: gOQ7B92.jpg (600x417, 41K)

God abandoned the Jews. The covenant was made complete with the coming of Jesus and He owes you pieces of shit absolutely nothing.

Case in point-

Revelation 3:9
Matthew 27:25

Where's the kikes when they get btfo'ed by scripture?

>trusting the spiritual descendants of the monsters who murdered Jesus Christ
>ever
Repent, son of Pharisees, or you will not be spared on the Day of the Lord

Attached: Christ clearing the Temple.jpg (643x768, 158K)

26And God said, Let us make man in >>>our

>shitskins not understanding the trinity as always

360noscoped

Attached: boundfigured.jpg (800x608, 166K)