WHEN WHERE YOU WHEN A 30 MIN VIDEO OF 9/11 HAPPENING IN WORLD TRADE CENTER WAS LEAKED?

WHEN WHERE YOU WHEN A 30 MIN VIDEO OF 9/11 HAPPENING IN WORLD TRADE CENTER WAS LEAKED?
Lets find something polacks
In the beginning of the video u can see a jew walking slowly, it looks like he is not impressed at all

youtu.be/rpRyhpqJugg

Attached: 1473590972_834008_1473591068_noticia_normal.jpg (1000x812, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sU-xs7KGH7g
youtube.com/watch?v=bWOQWUZNVDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zi9PUKsH2k
911conspiracy.tv/pdf/9-11_Debris_An_Investigation_of_Ground_Zero_by_Matt_Nelson.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vadSaWyiozg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds
youtu.be/fT4lDU-QLUY
youtube.com/watch?v=WwLq8xqzVDk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Gnome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake and homo

Kys kike

That was not filmed on a camera from 2001

That is what makes this video interesting. It's supposed that a CBS cameraman filmed it that day, which I think is true. But they openly admitted the video was edited.

"leaked"
a video well know, now just properly copied from the source material.

Yes it was. It was a professional TV camera and some some shit home use VHS/whatever camera you imagine when you think of that era.

9/11 is fake kys kike

>implying the twin towers did not collapse
Amerimutt education everyone

Last thred, you tried to say the bad lighting in the first few seconds meant they used a nuke.

This is what a nuke would actually do to lower Manhattan.

Attached: nuculur.png (1889x921, 498K)

Digitally enhanced. That's why they re-released it you utter baboon.

I don't know about the other thread.
I never said that.
Thanks for bumping btw.

>leaked

This video has been around for a while bud ,it is the best video from that day though.

Did you find anything else OP? In this video at 14:31, the second “plane” is visible on abc but no other network, check it out:
youtube.com/watch?v=sU-xs7KGH7g

that's what you get for supporting Israel:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWOQWUZNVDQ

I find it strange that some people want to believe in the no-plane-disinfo ...
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zi9PUKsH2k

Attached: Larry_Silverstein_911.jpg (816x2880, 599K)

I find it strange that people believe there were planes when there was no wreckage. Airplanes don’t just disappear into thin air.

I believe the nuke theory is based on the idea that it would be buried an exact distance below the towers themselves. It would contain the blast but vaporize 2/3rds of the tower.

There's a few things to back this up but i don't read much 9/11 shit, i just happened to come across a nice video of the theory itself and found it interesting.

My internet is bullshit. I can't even see the video 144p smoothly. It takes a shitload to load.
:(

that is not what he implied, nigger

then tell me what he meant, sopa de macaco

there are thousands of pictures of plane debis ... they even confirm that the planes were not "switched", see 911conspiracy.tv/pdf/9-11_Debris_An_Investigation_of_Ground_Zero_by_Matt_Nelson.pdf

while an underground nuclear explosion deep enough would not result in the incineration of NY, the idea that this would result in a progressive collapse starting from the impact zone and not damage any other building is some young-earth-creationist level nonesense

why wouldn't it be? tv shows, films, music videos etc from that time looked good and are still watchable as far as the video quality goes.

>this is what breathing wtc-dust looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=vadSaWyiozg

Attached: atlantis markosamo 34b (4).png (640x593, 635K)

I think he was saying that all 9/11 footage may have been tampered with and should be treated with suspicion.
The video I posted requires no speculation or high resolution, it clearly shows the “live” broadcast footage as being out of sync with itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds
if there were planes why did the major tv network insert plane shapes into their feeds?

Attached: 911 1505267325703.jpg (6022x3663, 2.38M)

>read my expertjew pdf for proofs
nice pictures and videos mate

That shit's old, though.

Everything about that day seems fabricated and artificial.Do we have proof that this really happened or was it all a play? Everything we know about this day comes from News, Videos and Pictures. You can alter every single bit of it in modern times.

proof that what happened? that the towers fell?

>Do we have proof that this really happened...
The New Yorkers who lived through it.

That video has been around forever, this is probably a proper rip of the source, hence the high quality.

Those HD broadcast cameras are like $40k apiece too, not some shitty one you find at Walmart.

No. How the towers fell.

reminder that new york in DRUMPFS city

9/11 was the first time the orange had blood in his hands

Attached: normie_chad_911.jpg (1024x720, 126K)

no one inserted any plane... there are some videos where the plane has been removed, which can be confirmed because the same videos WITH plane are older...

after the first plane hit countless cameras were aimed at the wtc ... show 1 single unique video without the second plane

>Like ugh my smartphone has better quality *starts flossing*
The absolute state of retards born after 9/11.

This is why the jews need to die.

16:19-17:37 = Liar

This is great documentation.
Sup with that Secret Service guy in WTC7? Did they have offices there or something?

Muck more likely thermite was used. There's even some pictures where you can see some molten metal pouring out the sides of the tower, and jet fuel (literally) can't melt steel beams like that. Thermite can. It's ridiculously easy to make too.

>(((Enhanced))) video
fuck off and kys, faggot

youtu.be/fT4lDU-QLUY

Check out this video from 1993

Attached: 1499528779333.png (239x304, 142K)

Rats consumed a lot of the bodies that were killed in the towers. I feel sorry for the rats quite honestly, who wants to eat cowards?

Oddly enough Trump one was one of the first people who understood that it was a controlled demolition.

Attached: AD37B0DE-9EEF-4DE4-AC9D-6ABF50EA5FFD.jpg (1071x803, 222K)

Blow few holes to towers, cover the area with thick smoke. Bring down towers, have media running doctored footage 24/7 and lie your way to war. Its pretty simple conspiracy.

Found the Jew.

Attached: F5B88287-244A-47CC-B994-D616A9B68BCC.jpg (921x1176, 560K)

Trump will not be of any use on this matter, among other connections, he is a "good friend" of Silverstein...

youtube.com/watch?v=WwLq8xqzVDk

kek

>bump thread with a fun pic
>get called jew by a kike slave
ok

Attached: jude.png (476x519, 41K)

My brother knows what really happened. But he be scared.

>rare flag
>kenya
>ID: EboaeeVk
>Eboa
>Ebola
11/9 is definitely an inside job

tell us what happened

1:42

>1:42
Future Jow Forums shitposter spotted

this is the main reason why the 9/11 truth movement failed so far and will continue to fail ... everyone is just calling everyone with a different idea a shill (or a jew on some forums)

Attached: DCM_97.jpg (1200x857, 201K)

based johnny

happening bunker

>tuesday, 17th year anniversary
7 more days, clear your schedule and get out of any danger zones.

2k recording existed in 2001 dude.

> Gnome was placed 361 m (1,184 ft) underground at the end of a 340 m (1,115 ft) tunnel that was supposed to be self-sealing upon detonation. Gnome was detonated on 10 December 1961, with a yield of 3.1 kilotons.
> The Gnome detonation created a cavity about 170 ft (52 m) wide and almost 90 ft (27 m) high with a floor of melted rock and salt.
> Today all that exists on the surface to show what occurred below is a small concrete monument with two weathered and slightly vandalized plaques.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Gnome

I also was unimpressed when I saw it. Sorry about your hurt feelings and buildings, negro.

This video has been around forever, there was a video in the early days of YouTube where a reporter and single camera man are walking near building 7 after the tower collapse and you can see a good amount of the bottom side of the building is gouged out by debris. It’s difficult to find and I’m not even sure it’s still on YouTube. This is why I don’t believe the building 7 conspiracy theories. Try to find it.