So This Is How Trumpf won

So This Is How Trumpf won.

Why Can't Republicans Play Fair?

Attached: HDrASLxz5wGUJICTUx7t1r7XSrzmH69iJGSj4IUtEKQ.jpg (720x576, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/partisan-gerrymandering-has-benefited-republicans-more-than-democrats-2017-6
redistricting.lls.edu/files/MD Shapiro 20160216 Complaint.pdf
washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/maryland-redistricting-lawsuit-can-go-forward-federal-judges-rule/2016/08/24/9aaefad4-6a08-11e6-99bf-f0cf3a6449a6_story.html?utm_term=.6a5902db847b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>minority districts

the united states is a federation of states
each state voted along their own rules
if the people of the state disagree with their rules, they should change their rules

change the law or move if you don't like it

Who cares about non-white votes
Subhumans shouldn't even have the right to vote
Reminder that Trump won the popular vote amongst white human beings

Blue = dead nigger voters and bussed in illegals

That is how Republicans have held their House majority. Nothing to do with how Trump won or the Senate.

there's no way the system was designed like that to encourage stability and provide counterbalance to being dominated by populous urban areas
just like there's no way the founders could have anticipated that after the second world war a bunch of people would start identifying themselves as this new thing 'gay' for some reason when neither homosexuality nor effeminacy had been a political identity before.

times change, the constitution should change with it.

>the constitution should change
kill yourself

>Democrats don't gerrym-

Attached: md-03.png (600x530, 593K)

Attached: md-07.png (425x565, 173K)

Why shouldn't the system be dominated by urban areas? The majority of the population lives there. The point of a democracy isn't to give rural hicks a bigger voice than anyone else just because they're rural hicks.

Attached: il-04.png (1200x621, 1.02M)

Attached: md-08.png (430x240, 162K)

BASED polak.

Old North Carolina map, drawn by the Dem legislature in 2001

Attached: nc new map.png (534x204, 48K)

>The point of a democracy isn't to give rural hicks a bigger voice than anyone else
the only point a democracy has is that the common people have a voice in politics.
it says nothing about those voices being equal in value or the common people being counted universally or per household

not all democracies are universal democracies and the united states is not a universal democracy

>presidential election
>gerrymandering

And this is the map that the Dems want to take down for gerrymandering, drawn by Republicans in 2011

Attached: nc map.png (758x302, 42K)

IL-4 is a masterpiece. Modern art, really.

>60% blue

Attached: trumped3.jpg (848x474, 347K)

>Why Can't Republicans Play Fair?
Because then they'd lose.

That is also how Nogbama won.
The reasons why districts are formed in sometimes weird looking ways is for economic reasons and social funding.

But who gerrymanders more, the dems or GOP? I know you know the answer ;)

Well he still is the only US president i have saw live on television that :
- never started a war on his own
- actually tries to implement his politicall demands (except da wall, it was just Reaggan meme thing)

>Why Can't Republicans Play Fair?
As Democrats use my money to buy nigger and women votes. Fuck you faggot

This is what liberals like you call whataboutism, sweetie

IL-4 at least makes sense: Puerto Ricans in the north voting with Hispanics in the south. IL-1 is a fucking crime, disenfranchising suburban whites by grouping them with city blacks.

Attached: IL-1st-district.png (1948x1008, 2.31M)

sailboat
person reaching out to grab someone falling off a cliff

The correct answer is they both do it as hard as they can when they think they can get away with it.

Compare NC map under Dems with NC under Reps and then talk to me about who gerrymanders more

The "Red Wins" scenario is actually fairer than the "Blue wins" scenario.

Why should I care about fairness?

Both parties gerrymander when they get the chance

>assuming that everyone votes the same in each county

>crack open those aught libtard memes to see if they'll work

You don't want to say it. That's okay.

I mean on average in the US, and you know it.

Our glorious leader sure moans about how unfair life is constantly.

businessinsider.com/partisan-gerrymandering-has-benefited-republicans-more-than-democrats-2017-6

Burder of proof is on you now, I provided the evidence. Hold the enemy to his own book of rules, Alinsky.

>partisan-gerrymandering-has-benefited-republicans-more-than-democrats-2017-6
So its a good thing

PROJECTION. WE READ THE EMAILS AND LEAKS. WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO, TRAITOR.

>whaaaah my team is perfect angels, and never stoops to corrupt number games

Fuck off nigger, I lived in MD for three years. 48% of the state population is republican, and they had one representative in the lower house and one rep in the upper chamber of the state house, out of a few hundred.

What was that link I sent?

God damn you really don't get it, do you?

>You do it too so it's okay that I do it.
Nah, fuck off.

>liberals all live in cities and are terrified of a world that isnt a coffee shop
>this is the fault of republicans, who are comfy as can be

Both demonic rats and rethuglicans both use sleight of hand tactics to win elections. Git gud shill faggots if you wanna win

People in the countryside matter more and their vote is more important.

Democrats by extending he voting areas to the whole of latin america lol

>implying that Democrats don't gerrymander, too.

Face it, Trump outsmarted you. Better luck next time, clowns. BTW, how's your Russia collusion narrative going?

>God damn you really don't get it, do you?
If it hurts democrats then why is it bad?

I'll not be disarmed before the enemy, left without the weapons of procedure and power that he wields freely, out of some misplaced sense of honor that leaves me and mine unprotected and without recourse in the halls of power.

Go fuck yourself.

The other party has the same mechanisms available. They just aren't good at them I guess

>>OP
>Why can't Republicans play how I want and surrender their advantage, when the electroral college is in their favour?
FTFY
If same happened with the Democrats, you would be celebrating until this day and posting threads, saying >"tfw winning despite popular minority".
>inb4 muh Russian hackers
No evidence, no proof, nothing but an Agenda of defamation, denounciation and propaganda by the media, Democrats, illoyal Republicans and paid actors, the great inscenation of a fucking shit-show.

tl;dr: It's the usual shilling, with well-known tactics and the good old narrative.

Why do you even reply to such bait, people?
Are you really that fucking stupid, Americans?

Attached: Slide threads.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Needs to be responded to for a number of reasons. Sage is important

>1 post by this ID

Just because a gerrymandered district happens to be blue doesn't mean that democrats gerrymandered it.

I agree

>1 post by this ID

Just because a gerrymandered district happens to be red doesn't mean that republicans gerrymandered it.

>bused in illegals

Funny with the republicans controlling all 3 branches of government, why has there been no mass indictments of these "illegal votes?"

Could it be that it didn't actually happen?

>hillary doesn't inspire minorities to vote for her
>republicans cheated!

Attached: turnout.png (420x417, 17K)

In the South and Midwest gerrymandering gives the Republicans a hefty advantage in terms of seats- they got 52% of the vote in the Midwest, but 62% of the seats, giving them a 24% advantage over the Democrats.

However in the Western states (specifically California, since 53 out of 75 districts in the West are located there) the Democrats had a similar advantage with 64% of the seats controlled despite winning only 56% of the vote, giving them a 23% advantage over the Republicans in terms of districting.

The Northeast is similar to the West- it is also gerrymandered to the Democrats.

However even if these states were not gerrymandered the Republicans would still be favored because /natural districting/ requires that districts be compact and contiguous. This means that cities like Detroit will always be contained in a single district. Republicans get only about half the vote in Michigan, but Democratic votes are concentrated in Detroit or in college towns like Ann Arbor. The majority of districts however will always be rural and suburban. This means that while the Republicans get half the vote in Michigan the Democrats will get 80% of the vote in Detroit, while in the Detroit suburbs where the population is less black the Republicans will carry the day with 53%~ of the vote.

In addition to this in the Southern states the white population votes with the Republican party nearly as much as the black population votes with the Democratic party. This means that if 65% of the population is white and 35% black the Republicans will always win.

In major cities controlled by Democrats such as New York, 20% of the population is Republican. With 11 districts wholly in NYC, we'd normally assume the Republicans to be competitive in up to 3 districts. However the only district they can win is Staten Island, which provided less than 1/4 of Donald Trump's popular vote

In short if you "ungerrymandered" the USA, it would be more beneficial for Republicans than Democrats

Attached: 1447221770416.jpg (671x720, 103K)

Nobody made that claim. But the fact is that the map was heavily gerrymandered by Republicans in 2010 and wouldn't have taken the house majority otherwise.

:^)

>What was that link I sent?
Sleight of hand to make it seem like the GOP is the boogeyman that the Dems want them to be. Other factors that make it seem like the Dems are being bullied out is the fact that most of them congregate in urban areas, your article acknowledges this. It also acknowledges that this concentration may make it seem like unfair discrimination.

Fuck off.
redistricting.lls.edu/files/MD Shapiro 20160216 Complaint.pdf
washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/maryland-redistricting-lawsuit-can-go-forward-federal-judges-rule/2016/08/24/9aaefad4-6a08-11e6-99bf-f0cf3a6449a6_story.html?utm_term=.6a5902db847b

t. Marylander

Attached: rigelectionsmuggie.png (845x577, 24K)

>2 posts by this ID
Mine is a (saged) reply post, his is an opening post.
The ">1 post by this ID" indicates that a thread is a slide thread, and since a reply post can't start a slide thread, ">"1 post by this ID" is only relevant to opening posts.

>Why shouldn't the system be dominated by urban areas?

because black nigger coons and black nigger coon enablers dogpile urban areas and say they should control the other 99% of the state because they crammed themselves in more densely

very few people whose lives matter reside within metropolitan limits, regardless of where their workplace is actually located

To expand, the Republicans should be competitive in 3 districts in NYC. But they are competitive in just 1 due to gerrymandering. In addition the Democrats further the problem by taking chunks of the city and connecting them with suburban areas to suppress Republican suburban voters- this is why only the outer suburbs on Long Island go red, while the inner suburbs are blue.

You can observe the same thing in Chicago or Los Angeles. Any major city with multiple districts will see the Republicans competitive in just 1 while Democrats will get a disproportionate 90%+ share of the districts.

Gerrymandering is bad because it decreases voter turnout. This is because voters are less likely to turn out if they're boxed into districts designed to prevent them from ever being able to win. Democratic states like Massachusetts are more badly gerrymandered than Republican states. This is why liberal states tend to have lopsided victories for Democrats, while conservative states have weaker victories for Republicans. In the South, paradoxically, it actually increases voter turnout for blacks. The only reason Democrats are competitive in states like Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina and Florida is because black people can win districts in these states.

The Democrats. Under the current system of congressional apportionment states like California and New York together receive 10-15 more districts between them than they otherwise would. This is because NON-CITIZENS are counted on the Census for the purposes of apportionment. This means that actual citizens in states like Ohio lose representation while states like NY are free to add more districts.

In addition because these non-citizens concentrate in major cities like New York it lets Democrats draw "hollow districts" in which only a small proportion of the population are actual citizens. The result is that Democrats don't actually need "traditional gerrymandered" as much.

Attached: 1496962578533.png (317x457, 93K)

>Democrats currently trying to break California into 3 blue states
>REPUBLICANS ARE GERRYMANDERING EVERYTHING
>meanwhile look at a political map of the country from 2018
you're retarded

If minorities, or "subhumans", weren't allowed to vote in the UK we'd have like 3 ballot tickets to count for the whole country lol. Everybody else appears to be a terrorist already

What this means is that Democrats participate in a kind of "new gerrymandering" where less than 50% of the population of a district are citizens and most of these are Democrats. This means in heavily Democratic parts of NYC (which is most of it) the Democratic party has a free hand to spread Democratic voters around. This is because non-citizens will "fill in" the necessary population requirements to create a "hollow district" while other democrats can be moved into districts which might otherwise be swing districts if they were non-gerrymandered in order to suppress Republicans.

This is course makes it impossible for Republicans to get any reasonable representation, and drives down turnout among urban Republicans. This has a chain reaction which drives down Republican turnout overall, making it impossible for them to retake the State House which results in never-ending liberal domination and gerrymandering in their favor as moderates become conditioned to voting for "moderate Democrats" who toe the party line because they know Republicans can't win or won't even bother running in many places.

In short un-gerrymandering the USA and apportioning districts only based on Adult Citizens would effectively destroy the Democratic party.

The entire system as it currently stands benefits the Democrats far more than the Republicans, yet the Democrats are still losing anyway. That should give you an idea of the degree to which Democrats have been rejected by society.

Attached: 1509391886049.png (512x512, 132K)

Because urban areas are full of shit-skinned pavement apes who shouldn't have been given the right to vote in the first place. The point of society is to provide a nation's families with a cooperative environment in which to grow and prosper, not babysit third world trash that in 5000 years never invented the wheel

>Brit bong
>Thinks America is Parliamentary

Oh no guys! The States must be gerrymandered! How could of Drumpf done this?

>mfw the liberal's 4d chess moves are sublime and perfect but the audience manages to disrupt it anyway
I think I may have some hope still on our citizenry.

Attached: Laughing_Jew.jpg (446x453, 122K)

How is geometric symmetry inherently more fair?

Their strategy relies strongly on Republicans being cucks. In states like Massachusetts 35%~ of the population regularly votes Republican, but all districts are gerrymandered so that Republicans have literally 0 representation. That's like 2 million people with no representation in Congress.

But Republicans never attempt to challenge it, while the Democratic governor of PA actively rejected the legislature's redrawn fair maps in order to get a court (the court is controlled by Democrats in PA) drawn map which favors Democrats more.

The people in Maryland who challenged Democratic gerrymandering weren't the party leaders but local people who were angry their district had been redrawn to include a ton of nigger-filled DC suburbs even though they live way out in rural Western Maryland.

The Democrats only get away with their bullshit because Republican leaders are too cowardly to ever call them on it.

KABLUMPF

Attached: 1493762008922.jpg (1260x875, 127K)

Trump got a checkmate and all the democrats are crying because Hillary killed more pawns.
Learn to play, dipshits.

Also Trump probably will win in 2020 because of gerrymandering and districting

States like Ohio and Michigan will lose districts if we give more districts to California because of all the Mexicans they have

Trump can point this out and the entire rust belt (all states under threat of losing districts to non-citizens) will shift against the Democrats, because the Democrats will argue against it because "it's racist" or something asinine like that.

HAHAHAHA

Both are gerrymandered
In fact the middle one is more effectively gerrymandered and unfair if you compare it to the percentages.

>thinking there shouldn't be an amendment outlawing gays or other assorted faggotry
kill yourself

I'd rather have them vote than racist dumb shits like you.

Attached: stupid racists.jpg (600x450, 33K)

thats fucked up but hdo you have a better way to disenfranchise black voters? I mean you wont find anyone anywhere that actually thinks we should take their opinions into question. so why fix a system that is working as intended?

It ain't a federation, dumbass, it's a republic.

Go back to Africa

>American education
Please stop, you are embarrassing us.

>why cant we let city jews own all the farms
yeah that always works out well...

>more likely to be xenophobia
Idiot detected. your meme has improper grammar, and you’re clearly a brainlet

We're more likely to be xenophobia?

Nigger please like fucking Democrats don't gerrymander all the gd time

Based polandball annihilating liberals. Have the jews psyops'd us to hate the polacks?

>play fair
They were playing with the same rules, they weren't exclusive to republicans. But I know you know that, since nobody is this stupid.