Brit/pol/ - Aussie Pride Worldwide edition

>'The Army is on ALERT' – no-deal Brexit is 'recipe for DISASTER'
express.co.uk/news/politics/1012401/brexit-news-gina-miller-no-deal-brexit-uk-eu

>Victoria Beckham slips on her wedding dress and old Spice Girls catsuit as she celebrates ten years after her first shoot with British Vogue
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7168223/victoria-beckham-vogue-magazine-wedding-dress-cat-suit/

>Fresh antisemitism row for Labour as controversial activist re-elected to ruling body
metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/fresh-antisemitism-row-for-labour-as-controversial-activist-re-elected-to-ruling-body-7910245/

> Boris Johnson slams Theresa May over Brexit compromise
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6124919/Boris-Johnson-slams-Theresa-Brexit-compromise.html

>Labour must adopt full IHRA antisemitism definition, says Gordon Brown
channel4.com/news/labour-must-adopt-full-ihra-antisemitism-definition-says-gordon-brown

>Pro-Corbyn candidates sweep the board in elections to Labour’s ruling NEC
newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2018/09/pro-corbyn-candidates-sweep-board-elections-labour-s-ruling-nec

>Corbyn ally who blamed antisemitism allegations on Jewish 'Trump fanatics' re-elected to Labour's governing body
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-peter-willsman-labour-jewish-trump-fanatics-antisemitism-a8521261.html

>Boris Johnson Brexit article offers 'no new ideas', Downing Street says
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45398095

>Celtic apologise to fans after crush incident before Old Firm game
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-45396058

>Fracking investments by council pension funds 'unlawful'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45354668

>Stormont: Main parties meet for first talks since February
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45402345

Glass cunts.

Attached: ac3933c91e09f6bfb74d56eb20cc9acf.jpg (500x531, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=on1d9Bz34bU
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://manual.survival-team.net/119%20Military%20manual/The%20proper%20anarchists%20cookbook.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj3r5fSw6HdAhUpJ8AKHZW5Aj4QFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0RpgxJ9FwGfFBPhvJ3Yk3J&cshid=1536070277547
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA&t=492s
express.co.uk/news/politics/1012401/brexit-news-gina-miller-no-deal-brexit-uk-eu
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7168223/victoria-beckham-vogue-magazine-wedding-dress-cat-suit/
metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/fresh-antisemitism-row-for-labour-as-controversial-activist-re-elected-to-ruling-body-7910245/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6124919/Boris-Johnson-slams-Theresa-Brexit-compromise.html
channel4.com/news/labour-must-adopt-full-ihra-antisemitism-definition-says-gordon-brown
newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2018/09/pro-corbyn-candidates-sweep-board-elections-labour-s-ruling-nec
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-peter-willsman-labour-jewish-trump-fanatics-antisemitism-a8521261.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45398095
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-45396058
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45354668
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45402345
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OfxRs8Pyizs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU LUKE?

ITS DEANO FRUM DARK JUSTIS

LOOK WEVE GOT THE CHATLOGS PAL

YOU FORT YOU WAS MEETIN A FIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL NAMED CHANTELLE

LITTUL DID YOU NO IT WAS ACTULLY US

THE POLEES AV BIN CALLED MATE PAL

Attached: 1522621250443.png (556x712, 16K)

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT

'Ow ya like this crush ya suvvern fookin nonce
call me a fookin monkeh again i fookin dare ya

Attached: souflock.png (1352x1116, 243K)

reminder

Attached: 1535934606143.png (762x810, 62K)

The loss of skilled fletchers and its consequences have been a disaster for LARPing survivalists.

Best bit is to live near the coast and just eat limpets or something.

It's not too hard to make a primitive furnace, beyond that all you really need is a good mold to pour bullets in. You can actually make bullets out of aluminium or pretty much any other kind of easily scavengable/recyclable material but obviously there are downsides to different materials (aluminium bullets from tincats will lose momentum quickly and can shatter when fired).
Hardest bit would probably be gunpowder but you can make it with urine and other biological materials if you have enough time on your hands m8.

Which loli are you Brit/pol/?

Attached: anime.jpg (2048x2048, 1.46M)

List of confirmed shills

Nadiya Hussein
Steerpike
Eddie (inactive, retired or reassigned)
Colonial Scum
Alice Lulu

Watch them work if you don't believe.

THE FOOKIN TAXI HAS BEEN CALLED MATE,
YAH UNDA CITIZENS 'RREST FROM DA CRIMINUL JUSTICE BOOK CHAPTA SIX
'OLD HIM, KEITH.

Attached: nicked.jpg (620x411, 103K)

im honestly starting to believe this

Attached: 11.png (856x1040, 78K)

based

100%
Also the ted posters

*bet

Attached: fo da nof.png (2004x1010, 370K)

the ted poster is just some schizo with a vpn

Someone link a pdf on how to disrupt communication, garrote people, blow up train lines, make ammunition, trap limpets, wrestle bears etc

Mummy I need my poo-poo's , help mummy it's coming out eurgh I can't hold it

Example of a homemade aluminium 'tin can' bullet being fired can be seen here from 21:10 onwards. He makes the bullet earlier in the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=on1d9Bz34bU [Remove]

Ok GCHQ.

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://manual.survival-team.net/119%20Military%20manual/The%20proper%20anarchists%20cookbook.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj3r5fSw6HdAhUpJ8AKHZW5Aj4QFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0RpgxJ9FwGfFBPhvJ3Yk3J&cshid=1536070277547

Fucking cba archiving this

Abit of authoritarian right, abit of liberation right.
Deep down, I want to pursue an individual life but defend my homeland at the same time while the masses do not decay into moral bankruptcy under liberty.
Touché subject.

They're not GCHQ, but they are government and military.

I myself am like 70% of all of the Ted posters you fool. I'm not a shill.

I exposed them. Why would I be one of them? What would it serve?

4D chess

Ever seen that documentary about counterfeit guns in Pakistan made from scrap and broken guns? I want one of those bolt action AKs.

It’s possible yeah, I’m sure there are designs still kicking around from the war to make machine guns from bits of old pipe

I've been playing 4D chess alright, but not for that reason.

Think you can buy a book that teaches you how to make homemade guns written by a brit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA&t=492s

>AL TAKE ECONOMEH FOR FFREE COUN'AHS PLEES BEN
>As of 2018, Ahmed's Nosh Box costs approximately how much in pound sterling?
>EASY FOOKIN' PEASY, VATS SEVUN QUID BEN ME LAD

Attached: 1535934150427.png (764x752, 53K)

'ate Alt-righters
'ate Tedposters
'ate Fascists
'ate Commies
'ate Thoughtcriminals
'ate Britain

Love me 'andler
Love me government
Love me paycheck
Love me Australian proxy

Simple as.

only a few days till sweden election boys

i hope you faggots are supporting AfS

I am the most intelligent poster in this thread.

>(inactive, retired or reassigned)
Did he finally crack? His mental health was really beginning to deteriorate more so than ever last time I was here or has he just gone inactive? He'll be back regardless unfortunately.

It needn't even be a proxy you're a FVEY nation.

Is there like one autist making all these northern things? Or has this been going for a while? Been gone for a bit

It's been going on since last year, it's around 3 people still doing it.

I fucked him up and blew his cover. Colonial Scum was sent to try and take over from his duties. If he posts, it's for damage control or in his spare time.

A bolt-action AK would be legal here, as would a bolt-action barrett 50.cal.

An anglo and his shed, it's a love story.

Ths tism is strong here, glad I missed that part

All of them are shills except maybe a few copycat memers.

>1 post by ID
I guess not posting in this thread at all is the intelligent option

>Goalposters and Norf is the work of shills

Oh god I am laffin now.

Attached: newbuilds.png (1412x1062, 204K)

everything is archived, you could always go back and look

Goalposting is legitimately the funniest meme to come out of brit/pol/ since 2016.

Attached: 1535942637926.png (1096x604, 57K)

Notice their reaction to these allegations and how they differ from the range of normal reactions people may have if they're accused of something they're not guilty of. They are shills and there is no doubt about it. They've been here mostly since the beginning, controlling the narrative, shaping the discussions, attacking or ridiculing what they consider to be unhelpful or potentially dangerous avenues of discussion and directing them into harmless and often pointless circular discussions about literally nothing at all. It is so obvious what they're doing.

You used to goalpost.

Never have I done it even once in the entire time I've been here.

So why do you think I'm a shill? Gotta let me handler know so he can improve briefing for the next lad.

I invented goalposting.

I don't believe that for a second but as you say.

Go and fuck yourself you despicable and treacherous shill before I wreck you again.

i agree to some extent, though i think its more complicated than that. the reason its effective is because its funny. basically they monitor the threads and pick up the memes people are making. then they get designs made and distribute until it picks up its own legs, then they can use the memes and blend in / push their own message through the meme. like clipping an angels wings before it flies up to heaven. F

Attached: 1523812988302.png (1996x1808, 407K)

You must have me confused with someone else and that's all I'm going to say about it.

We're watching you closely mate one wrong move and you're nicked.

It's called Co-opting and yes they do try to do that quite often.

I do, I have you confused with this guy
Posters trying to come across as semi-recognisable for months on end.

fuck all will happen
M+S coalition and everyone forgets about it in a week

Attached: costa drinka.png (817x443, 38K)

>List of shills.
Everyone else

>List of confirmed genuine posters
Me.

Attached: 1518270414834.jpg (699x919, 214K)

There are plenty of genuine posters here, perhaps even you are one of them.

thats the one. what about the pro hillary pepes? weird example of a false flag meme co-opt, going in levels of irony im not sure i can compute.

Goalposting saved my life.

You’re absolutely fucking mental lmao

And you are absolutely 100% confirmed to be a shill.

kaguya luna

Can’t wait to see the goalpost with “pay your taxes” embedded into it

m8 im not saying its omniscient, but there are teams of shitposters (some even do it for free) trying to troll/disrupt message boards. 56% was definately egged along by jidf and general nihilists.

> "as would a bolt-action barrett 50.cal"
Not for long. One was stolen a while back and the government pissed its pants and are looking to ban .50 cal.

ngl some of them made me laugh

Attached: file.png (700x536, 572K)

The goyim know...

Your efforts are concerted. You are coordinating them. How could you all be so stupid to think people wouldn't notice, despite your little staged spats to make it seem as if you don't like each other. You are a shill. The more you're pressed on the subjects you're here to distract from the more obvious you become in your desperation.

Tax collections are enforced through well established methods and there is obviously no need to try to coerce anyone to pay them in a place like this. I know exactly what your game is and I know exactly how you play it.

Taking the goal pill was the best decision I ever made

Attached: 1536065777481m.jpg (513x1024, 133K)

>the only people to consider not paying taxes are shills

I’m on to you

Shut up. You can't deflect this with humour and nonsense as you so often get away with doing. You're big, fat shilling cunt on a government payroll. And you're thick.

Hey guys, mind if I join you? uWu

Why does every cunt these days have “anxiety”?
Might sound mad but do you think it’s funded by the government to push mental health so the NHS is kept running?

Attached: 2B09ED4E-6A22-4793-95A0-0A3CAA4DB5F6.jpg (268x255, 21K)

Yes. We do. Now fuck off.

Your the one that shills ted all the time and implicitly said paying taxes is perfectly normal you fucking shill

apparently /ouyguys/ in AfS have been giving it the biggun in Sweden today

> Criminals will no longer be treated with lemonade and cookies, but with batons and 9mm bullets

>AfS will make the Brazilian BOPE look like kindergarten cops compared to the violence they will release on the immigrant infested suburbs when they are in power

>Says that attacks on policemen is a declaration of war and when AfS is in power the Shitskins will get the war they desire. A war Swedes will easily win

Attached: 1wr.png (820x896, 1.57M)

Why are you so mean hun?

Any of you wanna hook me up with a deal?

Probably because we live in a fucking waking nightmare

still alive

Attached: Eamonn3.png (1258x655, 1.69M)

>>'The Army is on ALERT' – no-deal Brexit is 'recipe for DISASTER'
>express.co.uk/news/politics/1012401/brexit-news-gina-miller-no-deal-brexit-uk-eu
>>Victoria Beckham slips on her wedding dress and old Spice Girls catsuit as she celebrates ten years after her first shoot with British Vogue
>thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7168223/victoria-beckham-vogue-magazine-wedding-dress-cat-suit/
>>Fresh antisemitism row for Labour as controversial activist re-elected to ruling body
>metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/fresh-antisemitism-row-for-labour-as-controversial-activist-re-elected-to-ruling-body-7910245/
>> Boris Johnson slams Theresa May over Brexit compromise
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6124919/Boris-Johnson-slams-Theresa-Brexit-compromise.html
>>Labour must adopt full IHRA antisemitism definition, says Gordon Brown
>channel4.com/news/labour-must-adopt-full-ihra-antisemitism-definition-says-gordon-brown
>>Pro-Corbyn candidates sweep the board in elections to Labour’s ruling NEC
>newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2018/09/pro-corbyn-candidates-sweep-board-elections-labour-s-ruling-nec
>>Corbyn ally who blamed antisemitism allegations on Jewish 'Trump fanatics' re-elected to Labour's governing body
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-peter-willsman-labour-jewish-trump-fanatics-antisemitism-a8521261.html
>>Boris Johnson Brexit article offers 'no new ideas', Downing Street says
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45398095
>>Celtic apologise to fans after crush incident before Old Firm game
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-45396058
>>Fracking investments by council pension funds 'unlawful'
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45354668
>>Stormont: Main parties meet for first talks since February
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45402345

no one reads this shit nigger

Human physiology can't cope with modern conditions.

> "A war Swedes will easily win"
Majority of whites are too pacified. Either their genes are fucked or modernity turned most in to toothless cucks. Don't expect anything to happen before a total economic collapse when people actually have to be violent to secure their immediate comfort and survival.

spiralling

Attached: Jenna3.jpg (352x352, 30K)

Shits fucked up yo

Attached: 5166C653-F837-445B-9490-CA6B2CF08828.jpg (800x387, 146K)

True.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OfxRs8Pyizs

>le meme party gets cucked by grand coalition episode 456

Who are you sweetcheeks?

im confused on what point you're trying to make. Swedes could easily win a war against shitskins in their country

>le meme party

they are the swedish nationalist party

If they had will, sure, Niggers where getting btfo 100 to 1 during the empire days. the problem is that there is little will

Indeed so, but if it isn’t serving you get rid of it. Yet so many people can’t.
I think deep down it’s approval, and with approval you get your values, and doing the devaluation of the modern era people jump face first into degenerate, primal behaviour because the belief systems of old are deemed racism, oppressive, therefore they aren’t of value.
Which is of course is the opposite.
Spiritually we have to look at the past now to have any understanding of us we are.

jesus thats based.

Got a 5000 word essay due tomorrow morning
Done 2000 words so far and I've run out of stuff to say

any tips?

Also theresa may is a bad pm

whats the topic?

Most do not have the will and also may actually fight against retaliation directed at invaders. If you were talking about Slavs, Italians, etc, I'd agree, but NW Europeans have 0 willpower, broadly-speaking.

Any post-apocalyptic films to watch? No zombies on though.

Attached: 5F1064ED-4129-4E60-8DFD-96A99B1264E1.jpg (657x527, 45K)