Would doing this really be that bad? After all, she's worth more money than him anyway

Would doing this really be that bad? After all, she's worth more money than him anyway..

Attached: 1535929684869.jpg (249x249, 10K)

I hope it happens, helps justify the things that will come

Fix your image and try again

The Marxists want you to infect the Purity project with HPV, Lone Vault Wanderer.

>Would doing this really be that bad?
one is artistic and historical, the other is pop cultural commercialized trash

no wonder lefties love the latter

I'd take it as a sign that everything valuable in American culture had at last dissipated, and been at last replaced wholesale with vacuous consumerism, and the lionization of people with no redeeming qualities.

Decent troll though.

WOAH ASS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LAW
START THE PRESSES

She was a better decision maker than him too.

I do not believe there is literally anything to the black identity besides spiteful envy of whites and a consequent burning need to be petty and disrespectful constantly

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Why do people treat the social networks as if they're a real thing that actually matters?

Take every retarded bix nood text sent on a daily basis, dump them all in a giant cesspool, and that's all there is to Fagbook or Shitter...

Attached: 1304-13443.gif (321x240, 57K)

It’s 2018 goyim. What are you a White supremacist?

Attached: 7024C512-48C2-4D59-905A-B409F44EDA16.jpg (797x791, 147K)

Yes, because Andrew Jackson did nothing wrong. Everyone that lives in America today benefited from his actions weather they think so or not so they should fuck off and shut up.

You see that why Europe hates you.

I cat wait for the day i can kill americans.

real shit dead ass

She is a disgusting whore, a literal whore. Disgusting that liberals want to celebrate whoredom rather than achievements.

The whore is not attractive either. Everything about her is fake. The photograph that statue is based on is one of the trashiest pieces of "art" to have ever been created.

No one will even remember her name 100 years from now. Do any of you remember the whores from 100 years ago? No. Of course not. Because sane people don't celebrate trendy celebrities who have the shallowest of lives.

>Do any of you remember the whores from 100 years ago?
yea nobody remembers your grandma

Attached: 8191WTMA7SL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 44K)

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

This

That fact she exist is a bad thing.

Attached: rushmore.jpg (759x422, 47K)

Based and redpilled

i think the jeffersons used to own one of kim's ancestors if i am not mistaken

You are, she's Armenian.

the fire rises

I support this as long as the real Kim K is completely encased in the statue.

Attached: download2.jpg (1000x1000, 48K)

Embrace Accelerationism

Attached: 1524565058570.jpg (1066x1200, 1.09M)

Well look whoes all of a sudden on their high horse, the same sort of degenerate shit happens in Europe. There was a gold status of the Turkish ruler in one of your cities ffs

Attached: image.jpg (650x425, 214K)

/thread

wow, your country will really become brazil 2.0, huh...

full retard

Attached: 1511898932028.gif (376x200, 1.65M)