Bf5 damage control video

They released a new video hiding the wahmen but you can still see its full of hipster historical revision.

5:33 mohawk.

Damage control to the max.

If you “must” but the game buy it used.

youtu.be/UZW4cPUIVf4

Attached: 1719101D-6B3C-41D9-BEFA-443146ED4016.jpg (601x820, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lG_VItFUEEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a new video hiding the wahmen
The first fucking character you see in the vid is a woman.

EA pls go and stay go

>mfw the idiot who defended their terrible decisions got fired after being in the company for 20 years

Attached: 1315673374580.jpg (300x250, 14K)

the game looks very fucking cool, it's a shame it's made by retards

He should have claimed to be a wamen.

It's a ranger high and tight.

Still looks shit.
All it would have taken was two words to market this correctly: "alternate history"
Instead they make up some bullshit about 13 year old girls who play fortnight and challenged their audience to not buy the game.
>inb4 %60 off weeks after launch

Even if marketed like that i wouldnt want it but at least it would be more accurate. All the added hipster art, makeup, haircuts, attire, totally ruin immersion.

They could have maybe gotten away with this in a vietnam war game due to the number of doped up soldiers.

Worst part about this is you will hear women nagging you on the battlefield, so even if you don’t see them you hear their screeches.

these companies making three year games must be really pissed that during their r&d they took a bet to appeal to the only people who would never buy games in the first place. hopefully their dumb asses go out of business and other gaming companies start freaking the fuck out.

They should have made this Bad Company 3 and pozzed it full of trannies and muzzies, not their core franchise

The We Wuz from bf1 was nothing compared to this shitfest

If you like vidya games you might as well pay a black bull to drill your wife

>battle royal

Attached: IMG_6822.jpg (326x326, 38K)

not my fault you're too poor to even afford electricity

The problem really is:
>our audience wants a game set in wwII
>but fortnight and pubg made loads of cash
>how do we get THOSE people to buy our games as well
>lets just rip off those games as much as we can, reuse some assets we didn't use in BF1, and try to make a quick buck
>we can play it off like we are being morally superior and everyone will love us forever

Bad Company 3 would have made sense for all this stuff, mercs/soldiers of fortune wear whatever the fuck they want.

lol imagine all the highly laid female consultants working in these companies that are useless but no one can fire because they're crazy feminists.
better double down!

Yeah they thought by making actual game improvements at the same time that we would be forced to buy in, but we know their game, if we buy into this, everything from now on will be pozzed with hipster feminist bullshit, so I’m not buying it.

Wait, wait, wait
>16 teams of 4
Is this what Battle Royale actually is? What the fuck is wrong with Zoomers?

I didnt like BC1/2 anyways everybody was a bullet sponge and all the guns seemed to be high capacity rapid fire clones of eachother.

>biggest tanks battle in human history North Africa
>North Africa
I'm done.

Attached: IMG_6823.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>mohawk.

Many soldiers on D day shaved a mohawk you literal wal mart savage

Attached: 101airborne.jpg (2008x1504, 1.46M)

Lol they will use north africa as excuse to add more niggers when really the niggers were just fauna other than the turks in the war.

I'm not poor with God in my soul

>many
It was just a dozen or so people, think they were called the dirty dozen.

>mohawk in Greece campaign

Fuck off, no ameriniggers were involved in that.

This, I did not see m8. Sorry.

>We wuzzing so hard you forget about Kursk

reminder that your country is not part of the initial roster just like the WW1 battlefield.

Retards. Battlefield never been historic. It's arcade with elements of "realism"

Attached: 1469053787319.jpg (720x1280, 223K)

It's okay. in 95% films, games, documentary films of the First World War, the Russian Empire will not be mentioned at all.

Attached: IMG_6824.jpg (604x375, 107K)

We need an indie developer to make a WW2 game from the Nazi perspective that has a good story

Sure, but instead of just saying that the devs started insisting that their portrayal is "plausible scenario" and critics are uneducated.

I just ignored battlefield all together after BF1 and its niggering of WWI.

>Ignore and dont purchase
>Simple as that

When you want a nice WWII Gaming expercience, just play Red Orchestra 2, it is still awesome and even realistic.

Tbh he said one of the biggest tank battles, not the biggest tank battle.

>DON'T BUY OUR GAME IF YOU HATE WOMEN!
>[preorders down from projections by 10 million unit]
>I-I mean please b-buy our game... look, no women in this trailer... all is forgiven?

Attached: 1535642934381.jpg (557x832, 99K)

wow dude the amount of self-hatred almost makes me wanna hate my own damn self because I somehow couldn't save this fool from himself

This game would be awesome if they just made it historically accurate and fun to play with good graphics and let me play as Nazis. Why is this so hard?

Wouldn’t be surprised if the game displayed a message about the holocaust while loading to respawn if you selected the nazi side

What is battle royal?

Imagine if you started the game as a jap pilot flying into a carrier on a beach somewhere. The potential for this game to not be shit was huge until faggots infiltrated and destroyed it

do they even realize wammyn are so inferior they literally need their own esports categories to be competitive? like if there is one thing where you'd assume they wouldn't need it, it's e-sports

KEK wait seriously? I actually did not know this, theres no “men are more muscular and thats the only difference between genders” excuse in esports

just look at Chess.

They're rationalizing it with "women's categories increase general female interest in esports" excuses.

source on that

The excuse is chess measures skills that only men are good at or care about. As if the thinking required in chess exists in its own vacuum and is not influenced by any other aspect of their intelligence.

Well that is also not true

>Red Orchestra 2
>not mumbling about getting kicked off your horse while you lay dying after getting skewered by a type 99 bayonet after flame broiling 15 japs in Rising Storm.

Boy just don't buy that Battlefield shit. After all the bitch-boys who made it said "Hurr if you don't like my progressive values in my game, don't buy it!!!1"

EA already fucked up. They went out made a game for Mah Diversity and when people complained they called those people uneducated and said if they didn't like it not to buy it. It's like these millennials and even Gen Xer's don't fucking know how to sell a product or talk to customers. If they had come out and said this is the product we made we hope you like it it will be fun I'm sure people would have forgotten about it and bought the game. But they had to get woke and went broke.

I'm pissed off that they don't feature the russian and japanese ftonts, those were the most interesting and important parts of the war

That’s not true. Everyones accepted now what the Russians contributed

This. The game only features US/UK and Germany. What the fuck? Battlefield 1942 had every battle of every theatre.

Attached: niggayou.gif (190x200, 2.76M)

He "quit" after he made a statement saying something like "If you don't like women being in the game, don't buy it"

Game devs are retarded Swedecucks, it's no suprise it's in this current state. Hopefully EA shuts down DICE as the result of BFVs failure.

>not playing Arma instead
there’s no females in the entire game

5:10 The first themed chapter - The Fall of Europe

No thanks, there's too much of that in reality.

>but fortnight and pubg made loads of cash
>how do we get THOSE people to buy our games as well
>lets just rip off those games as much as we can [...] and try to make a quick buck

This is unironically one of the biggest destroyers of games today. Unique games fall the fuck apart because rather than focus on doing something that keeps people coming back in the long run game devs shit it up for a flavor of the month to be forgotten the moment the next carbon copy came out. Pic very much related. Between piss poor decisions and blatant favoritism towards females and twitch gamers what was actually a really fucking neat concept was ruined entirely by people failing to understand the consumer base who's majority was practically screaming at them to just listen to their fans rather than assuming they knew better.

Attached: IMG_1103.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

it actually looks like the best bf game ever.
if only ea wasn't shit.

Shit you are right I never thought about it that way. I never really saw it in highschool since no women played so it never came up.

By that logic then why DONT they expect male interest in their video game to drop when they make it more “female friendly”?

You left out the best part; said quitting occurred after BF V preorder sales dropped by nearly 60% behind CoD and Red Dead Redemption 2. Now they're pushing back battlefield's release date so they can pretend the competition is at fault for poor sales.

So... Men are better than women.

sneaky EA and Dice, can't hide a wahmen when its on the front cover

Attached: Battlefield-5.jpg (755x565, 74K)

Hihihi portugal bruh, i think you just drilled his wife

Attached: 252.jpg (200x200, 9K)

we pay, we say
no niggers, no gay

Fuck I wish I wasn't a knowledgeless piece of shit and was some god-level game designer...

I would love to make a modern version of "Duke Nukem" called The Patriarchy where your main character is called Chad and just goes around beating the shit outta soiybois (designed to be gollum like) and fat feminists (make them with bright hair like boomers from L4D)

I can envision it in my mind so perfectly. Juicing up Chad with steroids and T-bone steaks while he smashes little soiyboy gollums feasting on onions. The game would probably clown on liberals, trans, feminists, enviromentalists, but would leave race out of it because that would be mainstream suicide.

I guess think of a mix between Gears of War, the Oddworld Series, and Duke Nukem. I think it would sell like hotcakes. Too bad im a talentless fuck QQ

>What the fuck is wrong with Zoomers?

Fortnite ruined the BR genre.....actually every single BR game out there ruined it. BR in games should never have been created. Should have stuck to the realm of films and books.

Just at chess, you misogynist.

Bf1 turned out to he great desu.

>WW2 for 10 year old with ADHD
Fuck that shit and fuck EA and Dice

who here
>engineer sniping noobs from across the map with the anti tank rifle while yur assault buddy lays down ammo boxes?

But now because they pushed it back they have no excuse anymore, it gives gamers a month to get more money for a game if they want to buy another

Duke is owned by Gearbox now. They took down Duke 3D Megaton edition from Steam and replaced it with their own shit version and made him a skin in one of their fps games. For such a big character they've done remarkably little with him. Somewhere down the line they're bound to release another Duke game with "trendy" Borderlands tier humour so bad you'll have to turn off the pc/console because you're actually embarrassed to be playing it.

How bad? Here's an example: youtube.com/watch?v=lG_VItFUEEI

There's no way those Basedygargling cunts are going to do Duke Nukem justice. Chances are they'll just ruin him like Flying Hog did with Baldur's Gate

Just watched the trailer, game looks really good feature wise. Now show me the sjw bullshit version.

Trying to humanize the nazis in today's climate would be social suicide

> if you must buy it

dawg just fucking steal it if you MUST have the game

why waste your perfectly good hard earned energy (money is a language of energy) on this when you could just motivate your human conscious experience into using the arms and legs it was given to snatch some loot?

it only takes some balls and only a few joules to do, versus the plethoric amount of self-sacrifice and joules you use to make your wage at work.

Yeah and he's a millionare.

This thinly veiled shilling for the game.
>ok ok we want ya shekels buy it used then goy and also check out dis vidyo its not dat badd this time

It selling like shit is a foregone conclusion, they're looking for the "competition" excuse to explain their abysmal failure to investors. For an example, look at how Cliffy B blamed PUBG for Lawbreakers selling like dogshit.

i feel you, russkiebro. they always forget the eastern front

Attached: Friedhelm.png (559x539, 426K)

>Norwegian campaign character is a young, brown-eyed girl

Attached: 1519244252718.png (556x430, 53K)

The game sucks shit anyway.
>Run around for 5 mins, get sniped
>Run into a house, shotgunned
>Run around and can't see anyone due to lens flare, get shot by guy lying under a pile of tree pixels
>Shoot at someone, they turn around and kill you
>Sniping after BC2 is garbage anyway, so sniping now is just plain shit
>Spend hours to get another gun by levelling up, and you don't even like it
>Get tank, blown up by plane or run into a mine
>Get plane, crash due to lack of depth perception
>Modkiddies everywhere

Why do you cucks even play a game that you spend 50% moving around?
Do that at the gym and breed pussy

Serious question: do you think we can start a site, or a blog, anything lowkey that jewgle can't stop in the vein of

>List of games that advocate for white genocide

Anything that can raise the awareness of average joe that he's paying for games by people that want him dissolved in sulfuric acid? I think it's hard without the feds using it as a honeypot, but nothing is impossible.

Attached: 1535816332486.jpg (250x211, 5K)

If you buy it you are a cuck.

And don't get me how much worse this looks.
>Run while crouched, like anyone wasn't already fast as fuck by jumping around
>Make walls and bridges so I have no fucking clue where people are coming from.
>Royale.

It was literally 13 guys.

why do you think they postponed the release?

>battle royale
AAAAAANNND THATS A BIG BIG YIKES

Just "No!"

>no bombing of civilians
>no displacement
>not even fucking raping

fuck off with that SJW crap

reminder that it's a work of fiction and literally doesn't matter outside the context of entertainment.
if you can't separate fantasy from reality you've got a serious problem.

If they add Russian and Japanese and the DLC will actually be free this time as implied, I might still buy it and enjoy it.

We are not going to get a Winter War are we? Can't hurt our precious communists.

If they really wanted something new and unique, they should make single player story about a Finnish Jew in Continuation War. I can imagine it breaking minds.

Attached: 2890.png (631x571, 490K)

Stories like this need to be told.

Honestly with the retardation they are going for in V they should have just done a bizzaro WW2 with "what if" scenarios and the technology and weapon concepts but actually make them feasible
>operation sea lion actually happens
>tornado cannon actually works
>Maus Behemoth
>Japanese Raygun tech is perfected
Alot of opportunity there, but no disabled women on the front line in a "realistic depiction of world war 2"

They should have just done one set during the 70-90s with all the brush wars and minor conflicts.
>bushwars
>Falklands
>various south american conflicts

There would be a fuck ton of extra sound shit to record

Even if ironically I would never take a picture of myself being that gay

Basically wolfenstein.

>5:33 mohawk

What's your point?

Attached: 101st-warpaint.jpg (719x561, 69K)

T nigger