Who watches WatchPeopleDie?

reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/
A few years ago I would watch videos on here daily, but the extremely gory and graphic content of some of the vids started to grind me down and eventually it became much.
I switched to liveleak which is more at a level I can manage. WatchPeopleDie was something else though.

Attached: _20180904_150755.jpg (396x267, 19K)

Goooodamn thanks for introducing me to this sub jfc

get plenty of that from nigger and chink hate threads

>reddit
fuck off back nigger

>who here likes this subreddit fellow redditors
Fuck off and go back.

>Reddit
You have to go back

Attached: 1535606152212.png (800x578, 871K)

They allow that subreddit but then they ban anything close to the "Alt-Right" or even fat-shaming or what they call "incel" subreddits (mgtow&such). Do they allow this gorey degenerate crap just to give the impression of freedom?

I watch myself dying on the inside every time I pass a mirror. With all the faggotry that has been happening, the life has become an exercise of futility and nihilism, where one's actions don't have any impact on determining the outcome.

When I was a kid, you could get "Faces of Death" VHS videos at the video store.

I never watched that stuff. It's not good for you. It's not right to revel in the death of random people.

If you've gone hunting, or have slaughtered animals, or similar, it never feels "good", no matter how often you do it. The hunting part is fun, the eating part is fun, but you need to be cognizant that you are being a proper steward of the life that God gave you dominion over. It's a bit of a somber event, and you should be reverent.

No matter how much you hate people, don't entertain yourself with their suffering or demise. Jesus wouldn't approve.

I go on there to watch people commit suicide whenever I get strong urges to kill myself. It helps to reduce the urges.

I watch those videos when I think my life is had to see that other people have it much worse.

>fat-shaming
Just show videos of die by obesity. Ot Heart Attack fast food advertisement

go

Attached: GO BACK.png (866x475, 78K)

I thought it was shut down, it's back up?

you should only watch such videos if they died instantly while doing something insanely fun.

otherwise you're sick.

It's not revelry. It's a way for people in the modern world that usually have very little to no concept of mortality or up close experiences with death and dying to expose themselves to this part of the human experience that's hidden away. Even animals investigate the corpses of other dead things, we all have that morbid curiosity, we all want to know what happens and how it occurs. I do it because even though i've seen my fair share of violence and gore irl, I want to desensitise myself to what's probably waiting in my future, and i'm curious, I don't celebrate or revel in it.

after browsing this for 10 minutes, i don't know what the fuck you're talking about. liveleak has way worse shit than this. this is all grainy security footage, liveleak has camcorder closeup videos of people being flayed alive and burned.

No thanks

insane motherfucker

>Does anybody else reddit?
God I hate this board.

Reddit = Jow Forums
Get over it LOSER

Fuck off nigger

>it's another everybody pretends they don't use reddit episode

Attached: 1534618684195.gif (220x220, 17K)

>He hates reddit on reddit
Self-hating cuck

found the redditor, kys

look up lathe deaths. im of the opinion lathe deaths are the worst way to go.