Andrew Anglin - “Neo-Nazism” is Fake and Gay

dailystormer.name/neo-nazism-is-fake-and-gay/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XlqLd
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isnt he basically *the* neo-nazi? What's with all the back pedalling lately

>backpedaling
He's saying the usual retort that Neo-Nazi or Nazi is just an insult of Jewish origin and that he had always considered himself an American nationalist who hates kikes

Read the article.

archive.is/XlqLd

Attached: 1514122465229.png (425x640, 419K)

he said that a long time ago.
and he identified as a neon Nazi but nobody paid attention.

Based and redpilled

Nazim is an dead autistic germ ideology thatbironically only serves ((((them))))

>neon Nazi

Attached: 1535039386648.jpg (407x408, 36K)

I knew I was making a mistake and should have read, I just wanted that fp

Fashwave could be considered neon nazi aesthetics

>Nazim is dead
We killed it in 1945. It's time we accept this.

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans

Attached: 1513839726832.jpg (779x472, 183K)

Neo Nazis are delusional. America rejected that ideology 70 years ago when most white Americans didn't want to sit next to a black person on a bus. Yet modern Nazis think they are gonna make Americans suddenly morph into Nazis and fly the Swastika.

Political movements with 'neo' as a prefix usually denote attempts to revive that ideology, and since the Daily Stormer promotes fascism, white supremacism and anti-semitism, I think the neo-nazi label is quite accurate to describe the publication and the wider alt-right in general.

"We know the power behind Roosevelt. It is the same eternal Jew that believes that his hour has come to impose the same fate on us that we have all seen and experienced with horror in Soviet Russia. We have gotten to know first hand the Jewish paradise on earth. Millions of German soldiers have personally seen the land where this international Jewry has destroyed and annihilated people and property. Perhaps the President of the United States does not understand this. If so, that only speaks for his intellectual narrow-mindedness.

And we know that his entire effort is aimed at this goal: Even if we were not allied with Japan, we would still realize that the Jews and their Franklin Roosevelt intend to destroy one state after another. The German Reich of today has nothing in common with the Germany of the past. For our part, we will now do what this provocateur has been trying to achieve for years. And not just because we are allied with Japan, but rather because Germany and Italy with their present leaderships have the insight and strength to realize that in this historic period the existence or non-existence of nations is being determined, perhaps for all time. What this other world has in store for us is clear."

Germany's Declaration of War Against the United States
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html

Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

>neon Nazi

Attached: 1484263895039.png (1100x1100, 520K)

Nice buzzwords memeflag

>b-but muh 1488

Attached: nsm_skinheads_by_themistrunsred-d55fmfp.jpg (900x597, 107K)

Whites have always had an ingroup preference and people have hated jews everywhere they have went without exception. If you want to label all pre-1960's ideologies as nazism good luck.

Attached: 1517260343161.jpg (357x399, 74K)

He's just playing that old "i'm joking! i'm not really a nazi" game

He realizes the party died in 1945 and that we need a new machine if we are going to survive this calamity.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

Good read bump

He said Hitler was the greatest man who ever lived, I know slavs can't read but try

What are you, his spokesman?cringe

"Whatever our enemies may plot, whatever sufferings they may inflict on our German cities, on German landscapes and, above all, on our people, all that cannot bear any comparison with the irreparable misery, the tragedy that would befall us if the plutocratic-bolshevistic conspiracy were victorious. Therefore, it is all the more necessary on this twelfth anniversary of the rise to power to strengthen the heart more than ever before and to steel ourselves in the holy determination to wield the sword, no-matter where and under what circumstances, until final victory crowns our efforts.

I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance. Therefore I now appeal to the entire German people and, above all, to my old fellow-fighters and to all the soldiers to gird themselves with a yet greater, harder spirit of resistance, until we can put on the graves of the dead of this enormous struggle a wreath inscribed with the words: And yet you were victorious."

.. Adolf Hitler's last speech.

Attached: king-charles-rothschild.jpg (600x430, 37K)

Something like that.

Attached: 1402597517985.jpg (744x992, 72K)

Neo-nazism is retarded.

Attached: SiEg HeiL.jpg (545x378, 107K)