HAPPENING; FINAL BATTLE HAS RESUMED

ARTY, MISSILES AND BOMBERS POUNDING IDLIB.
Turks got their Regulars BACK,and irregulars out of there for use in Europe.
>inb4source is always right.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aml.ink/oG2Nq
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-air-force-begins-largest-bombing-campaign-of-the-year-in-idlib/
twitter.com/MGhorab3/status/1037009673042440193
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/revealed-iranian-foreign-minister-admits-regime-has-worked-closely-with-soross-open-society-video/
aml.ink/9ieWn
tehrantimes.com/news/427173/Tehran-says-terrorists-transferring-chemical-weapons-to-Idlib
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/4-september-video-shows-the-launch-of-a-syrian-air-defense
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2018/9/4/trump-warns-syria-russia-and-iran-against-idlib-tragedy
amp.businessinsider.com/trump-warns-syria-idlib-russia-navy-massive-retaliation-2018-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are there no replies on these threads? trump tweeted about it this morning, and they said fuck you literally 8 hours later

Maybe need a better explination. Bump just Incase.

Oh look this thread again

I'll keep bumping just as well. Every other thread's the same fucking slide thread.

Russia International News Retweeted

nde

@5472_nde
1h1 hour ago
More
@ELINTNews @intellipus @IntelDoge @KalteMalte53 @leon_elk @IntelCrab @clarinetwoman2 @redanblacattack @Gh0str1dr91 @ItayBlumental @IntelliTimes @Obs_IL @Kamhili_Mikhail
TCJ11 #TurkishMilitary a/c carrying out #ISR ops over Konur Canyon, Van province next to Syrian border. 1319z

Only new activity I've seent.

Reminder, the Turks want some Syrian clay.

can cofirm iran nukes hit all major jews cities, 80% dead, 15% rqdiation poisoning, 5% will convert to islam.

alluh akbar

digits also confirm

Have souse now.

Attached: idlib.jpg (744x578, 135K)

Attached: idlib a.jpg (623x412, 48K)

Attached: idlib b.jpg (736x520, 127K)

Breakdown who is fighting who.
This region is a general shit show of who is killing who.
The Syrian/Russians are killing who?
Why did turkey move stuff?
Is turkey now fighting Syrian forces?
Is turkey killing rebels?

Russia and Assad are taking out ISIS or Kurds or Turks or something. I haven't been able to fuck all of what the fuck is going on in that fucking place anymore.

Oh, and someone didn't use gas but the other guys did. None of it makes fucking sense any fucking more.

THE FIRST 5 OF 44 CHILDREN HAVE BEEN SACRIFICED.
AND SO IT BEGINS.

Attached: 44 children.jpg (727x681, 156K)

Attached: 44.jpg (628x535, 77K)

if there is a god he will send putin in hell

Syria wants their clay back.
Turkey wants some Syrian clay.
The Kurds want their own clay.
AND WE SHOULD BRING OUR TROOPS HOME....after leaving as much equipment and ammo as possible with the Kurds (the ones that aren't commies).

>think of THE CHILLENS
nah
kids are as worthless as their parents.

does that look shopped?

victims of their parents*

>the white helmets
I seriously hope the replies to this are 90% shitposts

REEEE if we don’t stay out of this I have a feeling we are gonna get what we deserve.

if you want to get semetic about it
>victims of their
genes and the circumstances of earth, which are both caused by natures laws

The same genes and circumstances that caused their parents to be shit will make the children shit.

Trips deserves an answer.
They couldn't use the kids in A Chemical attack because Russia blocked Sea and Air based cruise missiles, so they herded 20 of them in to a high value target and waited. The same strategy was used on us in Iraq where we were suckered in to dropping a couple of Maverick AGM's on a bunker with 265 women and children in it.

>semetic
semantic
but really there is no difference.

Russia International News Retweeted

Al-Masdar News

Verified account

@TheArabSource
4h4 hours ago
More
Breaking: Russian Air Force begins largest bombing campaign of the year in #Idlib aml.ink/oG2Nq #Russia #Syria

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-air-force-begins-largest-bombing-campaign-of-the-year-in-idlib/

Evidently Syria/Russia got info chems were going to be for a false flag. true?

This post vets
>inb4source
Is always right.
WHO ARE YOU?

True.
U.S. / U.K. Deep State Action.
Half Intel says J.McC. Bunkered, and Half says he assisted an hero'd.
Either one is bad.

>"""""Rebels""""" use kids as human shields. Won't allow them to move to safer areas
>B-BUT MUH EBIL GASSAD KILLS ALL THE KIIIIIIDS

Just a concerned citizen.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

man you really like that pic don't you

Gears of War is a good game.

>Gears of War

isn't it a satellite view of a hurricane?

when is the false flag and will it lead to WW3? I'm just about done with this meme of a society

no.

Yes.
A Storm, of Sorts.

You're thinking of this one.

Attached: keksmiles2.jpg (423x500, 33K)

>J.McC.
>who?

Gears of War may have borrowed my Icon, I shall check.

Have an original, newfriends.

Attached: 1507669694225m.jpg (1024x428, 99K)

>Zoom out
>Clean up the shoot
My god...

Attached: RareStorm.png (663x783, 479K)

Its Antarctica cloud formations

Attached: AETHSTHETIC..jpg (603x300, 24K)

bamp

Just so we know, HFGCS is bumping now.

Ok pack it up, nobody believes in your shitty predictions anymore.

flour, food colouring and corn syrup.

SMM Syria

@smmsyria
1m1 minute ago
More
Outskirts of Jisr al Shoughur now (burning building photo). Operation to liberate #Idlib seems to start. #ChemicalAttack false flag is on the way! So we keep #EyesOnIdlib hard

DEATH TO AMERICA

define america

Jews and their puppets, of course

oh, yes I very much agree.

twitter.com/MGhorab3/status/1037009673042440193
the jews will attack tonight.
russia will retaliate.

screencap this

REVEALED: Iranian Foreign Minister Admits Regime Has Worked Closely with Soros's Open Society (VIDEO) thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/revealed-iranian-foreign-minister-admits-regime-has-worked-closely-with-soross-open-society-video/ … via @gatewaypundit

John McCain

Attached: mcCaintraitor.png (500x522, 147K)

Listen for FOXTROT FLASH
and/ or SNOWFALL

Use 11175 in daytime and 4724 after dark (and by this, I mean where the receiver antenna is located if you're using a remote SDR).

Copy.

It is established fact that
>inb4source
post are not "predictions", but live on the ground intel as it happens.

Thanks.

Al-Masdar News

Verified account

@TheArabSource
3m3 minutes ago
More
US will do whatever it takes to stop Assad from freeing #Idlib – Syrian general aml.ink/9ieWn #Syria

>US will do whatever it takes to stop Assad from freeing #Idlib
should I be concerned

Alas, Babylon.

Attached: AB.jpg (620x892, 77K)

your one of the funnier of your kind.

But still a goblin.

Attached: 6525CCD1-36C2-4361-8C72-3508515C8741.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

EuroSavant

@EuroSavant
3m3 minutes ago
More
Bracing itself: #Turkey readies for attack on #Syia #idlib province, sends addtnl tanks/planes + humanitarian materials to its border; later in week it will participate in summit w/ #Russia + #Iran

Yeah.
That kinda leads up to WW3.

FUCKING FINALLY
I AM READY TO DIE

why do america love moderate rebels so much

Peter Bucci

@Peter_Bucci
7m7 minutes ago
More
Replying to @Dalatrm
The anti-#Turkey alliance in the Middle-East (regarding #Aleppo, #Idlib) is growing. #Iran, #Syria, #Hezbollah. Map

Mehdi Sepahvand

@mehdisepahvand
2m2 minutes ago
More
Tehran says terrorists transferring chemical weapons to #Idlib
#Syria

tehrantimes.com/news/427173/Tehran-says-terrorists-transferring-chemical-weapons-to-Idlib

Wow, no source to back up that claim.

>syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/4-september-video-shows-the-launch-of-a-syrian-air-defense
Confirmed Happening!

They took it down already!

HFGCS getting chatty again. TONE DEAF is the day callsign.

Wow Why dont they move away from the rebel area, oh thats right they cant cuz then the ”rebels” runs out of martyrs to fuel the propaganda war

Afrin Rojava

@MerdKurd1
7m7 minutes ago
More
RT HaidHaid22: According to local sources, most of the #Russia|n Air Force airstrikes in SW. #Idlib today focused on M-4 Highway between #JisrShoghur & #Ariha. Thus, this area is expected to be a major front of Idlib Offensive with assaults from #Latakia & Ghab.

>we live in an age where we could follow a war halfway across the world on twitter accounts
this might be the strangest timeline, but it is for sure the most fun

this is the EXACT same photo this tried to use to push last years chemical false flag though

At least someone is awake.

Checked. Tank in 30.

> tank in 30
Budget cuts?

Nukes in 3

>.308
Yank Confirmed.

This board is full of autists who played capture the flag by celestial navigation cross referenced with flight data and acoustic triangulation, directly pinpointed an ISIS holdout that the Russian then bombed, people who constantly monitor US Military flight traffic and radio frequencies, and usually break real happenings before the fucking news does.

tis a magical place.

Now I see why Trump made those tweets

It appears Assad's plan is to use a mass Russian bombing campaign on cities filled with civilians, instead of a proper invasion

rosannemiller

@freedomgirl2011
7m7 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: U.S. is "closely monitoring the situation in #Idlib province, #Syria." If President Bashar al-Assad chooses to again use chemical weapons, the United States and its Allies will respond swiftly and appropriately." - White House.#Idlib #USA pic.twitter.com/OsW5Htwlpv

Based Assad /our blue eyed guy.
Fuck Trump if he supports ISIS again..

The New Arab

Verified account

@The_NewArab
Follow Follow @The_NewArab
More
“Syrian regime forces, backed by Russia and Iran, are amassing around the north western province of #Idlib, in preparation for an expected assault on the last opposition stronghold“ alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2018/9/4/trump-warns-syria-russia-and-iran-against-idlib-tragedy

Doesn't Israel want clay also?
Doesn't Russia care who gets what clay?
Amongst Syria, Turkey, the Kurds, Israel, the US, and Russia, which are allies and which are enemies, is it s 2 sided fight, 3 sided?

But I thought the mighty Gronald Rumppppfff told them not to do that?

Attached: 1535898711648.jpg (960x656, 125K)

Seems Google doesn't recognize a border between Israel and Syraia…..that sure is odd, could have swore the boundaries of those countries was well known....

Attached: whatborder.jpg (833x791, 84K)

Dont play with me schlomo! Dont you dare fake my wettest of wet dreams!

so Jow Forums is in favour of bombing kids now
baka

Attached: think.jpg (671x1456, 140K)

No, thats where you are going you filthy sheep eating every islamic lie as it was truth.

>be Saudis and US
>literally bomb bus loads of children
>one week passes
>Russia is gonna bomb some terrorists
>US: "You guyz better not b/c children

well trump is a piece of shit after all

>be a faggot
literally you.

Juha Wihersaari

@JittiShodan
3m3 minutes ago
More
#Trump drew a red line on #Syria — but #Russia looks set for massive retaliation this time amp.businessinsider.com/trump-warns-syria-idlib-russia-navy-massive-retaliation-2018-9 … #US #Idlib

suck my balls