This Nike thing made me realize how fucked we are

All the boycott and shitstorm won't do shit to them, and you know why? Because non-whites are their core market. In the past this could have worked but not anymore.
The sheer quantity of non-whites acquisitive power has made whites a non-factor.

Whites have become a lesser power.

At this point it's evident things will not get better.
For immigration to stop, third world shitholes would need to stop being shit to begin with, which will not happen, even developing countries like Rhodesia fell, even developed cites, in developed countries like Chicago or Detroit fell.

Attached: African cuisine.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mjGXDlSk0c
cnn.com/2018/08/28/asia/china-family-planning-one-child-intl/index.html
chinadigitaltimes.net/2018/08/draft-civil-code-signals-end-to-family-planning/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are niggers really that delicious? why are blacks and the belgians eating them so much there

that's because companies know that niggers are soulless, materialistic beings

> yeah - you're actually right man. been seeing shit very clearly lately.

And what blows my fuckig mind is that the facilitiators think somehow they can escape.

THEY HAVE NO IDEA. NONE.

LOL.

SMALL CONSOLATION FOR US - TOO SMALL IN MY OPINION BUT THERE IT IS :(

what i mean is if they break the back holding the flood gates - like they are doing in EU / USA - this world is finitio - its fucking more done than that dude in your pot there...

that lid obviously does not fit the pot

Or nike is about to go bankrupt because niggers love stealing their shit so they made a scene so all the investors could sell their doomed stock. In a decade nike wont exist. The chinese or someone will own it. And rebrand it.

>Whites have become a lesser power.

And less and less of a power as the days go by :^)
Bye bye Whites

Attached: tumblr_inline_p5sx8ctU7D1sl2rix_540.png (540x324, 57K)

Lol. The chinks are going to take over stupid. Do you even plan on being free or are your fueled by revenge alone?

All it would take is for whites to take their own side.
It's not impossible.

Stupid demon child. Voodoo child.

Chinks have a declining birthrate
Africa's population is rising massively and when the climate crisis hits we will be moving northwards into Europe and your leaders will happily let us :^)

Sounds like a terrible investment. If all non-white societies have proven to collapse even with all the foreign help there could be and even if left alone at all then the companies that aim towards a non-white prototype will collapse as well.
Which I guess is irrelevant since these people don't care about the future but about their fleeting stay on Earth.

Make their slave workers go viral. GG.

youre such an idiot - do you know what happens when raycis white peple arent anywhere to be seen in africa? zimbabwe - zimbabwe happens. or do you think that the Chinese will care for you - do you REALLY think Chinese people would have freed Mandela and transitioned power peacefully? DO YOU REALLY THINK ASIA THINKS MORE OF YOU THAN SJW EUROPE - you are truly TRULY a fool!

Doesnt change the fact that youre a mud cookie eating retard.

Doesnt change your ape face.

Enjoy your revenge monkey.

>Chinks have a declining birthrate
Only because their government limits the number of children allowed. Take off those restrictions and there will be millions more to follow. This is has been the cycle of China for generations, birth millions and then have them kill each other in massive genocides.

>Chinks have a declining birthrate
there's a fucking billion of them, and they've got a surplus of about 40 million men, meaning 40 million soldiers to go out into the world and kill and rape
we were benevolent colonizers, the chinks will completely enslave your continent, give you nothing in return (no roads, no medical care, no food, no infrastructure) and work you until you are dead, and then repopulate the continent themselves
have fun, this is what you wanted

Meaningless when China has over a billion people, meanwhile African countries have some of the lowest life expectancies in the world.

melanin is nature's spice

>belgians eating niggers
stop helping (((them))) spread lies user
youtube.com/watch?v=6mjGXDlSk0c

adidas all day every day

UMA

>Nike thing

WTF? Gibe source on this shit.

omg ewwwwwww

When all the white people are gone there will be no more money going to africa so half your population will die off. And the rest are cannon fodder.

New Balance is the official foot wear of the Right.

Buy some today, and make sure it has that Made in America label!

Attached: 1532434840975.png (250x244, 80K)

So? In 2020 when the XFL kicks off the NFL is FUCKED. All those sponsorships DEAD. All these anti white/ Anti American companies will go under.

well see about that

"We eat him an take his powah... and hees sooooooul."

Wait, who is boycotting who and why?

Can I get a quick rundown? I don't pay attention To nigger shoes

What did nike do?

And what do you think they're going to do with all those men and all that superior firepower?
Their military might be inferior to the US, but it's still light years ahead of anything in Africa.

protip: they are going to kill all you men and fuck your women. And your women will love it. They will welcome the soft brutality of being oppressed by Chinks over their freedom to be hacked into bush meat or given AIDS by their own men.

Whites aren't a wall guarding greener pastures from your dumb asses.
We're a fucking dam.
Go ahead, tear it down, and see what fucking happens.

Attached: indeed.jpg (782x570, 27K)

>Because non-whites are their core market.
>because non-whites buy the shoes instead of stealing them

Attached: medium_2018-08-11-5046a0a189.jpg (700x450, 180K)

Agreed. The only way to avoid a total wipeout of civilization by the shit skins will be if Whites purchase distant isolated desert islands in the Pacific, like 3,000 miles away from any other nation, and start over.

Terraforming can increase the landmass of the islands to something the size of Maine or Vermont which will enough to start over while we wait for the rest of the world to die out so we can take over and repopulate everything.

>non-whites are their core market
Don't forget self-flagellating cucks and jews. Nike wouldn't have made this move if it whites were a significant market. Personally I've intentionally avoided nike products my entire life without knowing why other than it feels off to buy it for myself.

Are you seriously complaining about not being marketed to? The absolute state of hypercapitalism...

Do whites really care about having privileged power over nonwhites? They seem to OK with foreigners investors, multinational cooperations, health care team members, school teachers, accountants all being filled with nonwhites people. They're not as paranoid as you guys make it out to be.

Attached: 2762881_z_jpegb87c237fb6040ee92ab708d2698a4f66.jpg (598x399, 77K)

E UMA

Attached: s.png (786x861, 499K)

imbecile negro flag poster

Most east Asian, central asian, South asian and south east Asian countries have a decent birth rate Tho. It's only japan, South Korea and China that's having a rough birth rate due to main socioeconomic problems. North Korea has a decent birth rate.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-04-10-30-13.png (2560x1440, 1.97M)

This. White people are the only people stupid enough to pay for what they make. Pissing them off is a bad idea.

Uma

It's like "Idiocracy" almost predicted this: niggers are gonna reproduce faster than whites. Niggers are dumber than whites. This is the worst timeline.

Attached: 1533336320824.gif (700x520, 1.08M)

Stop letting the sportsjew foist the cost of sportsball stadium construction onto the taxpayer
stop caring about professional sportsballs. care only about playing it yourself or at the very least recognizable local teams, not the rootless mercenary professional teams
it'll all fall apart
and all the shoes are made in china by slaves. funny how the race who refuses to shut the fuck up about slavery don't care when the slaves are yellow.

Nah, the Asians are not as evil as you evil control freaks are. I would rather be business partners with them than to white worship your imperialistic assess. China has been pretty nice and cool with various African countries and my own country back home.

Attached: kenya-train-driver.jpg (899x599, 62K)

Whats all the fuzz about these goddamn chinks? All I know is they're fucking up our sea territories with militarized islands and god knows whats fucking next when they are 100% militarized

They are already feeling the Bern.
Little do they realize the buying power of whites vs. buying power of coloreds.

Take the EA bull shit.
>SJW complain like crazy on twitter about shit, very small minority of people.
>Black people get worked up.
>But black people play games right!
>Yes, but typically they rarely buy first releases or pre-orders, typically buy a lot less games, and typically buy use games.
So who buys are games new then?
>White males aged 20-30, represent 50% of the gamers but 85% of the buying market.
Ok great, so our main character will be a black disabled man who is forced into a relationship with another black man that you are forced to graphically play and date to progress the main story, also unskipable sex scenes.

Attached: 1534067983025.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Wrongthink... it's all about white investors and not shitskin customers... look at the stockmarket.

Also,
Ya blacks like their Nikes, but I wonder who buys more Nikes.
>Blacks?
>Suburban soccer moms?

delicia

uma delicia

Basketball addicted bois

Chinese are Borg people. look why they do to their own minorities in china. Africa will have slavery again, and the Chinese will be the whipping hand.

Can you stop with that muh muh human nature bullshit. You are soo paranoid over nonwhites teaming up with each other on peaceful terms and helping each other out. You desperately want every nonwhite to hate each other and fund proxy wars like you white people love to do throughout the 19th and 20th century. Honestly fuck off.

Attached: U542P886T15D38370F104DT20140506152902.jpg (800x531, 112K)

People drastically under estimate the prevalence of counterfeit goods. I have family that works in low level executive of Target, in 2015 they did an audit of the Levi jeans and found that upwards of 20% were counterfeit.
Now often this doesn't matter to the consumer because the counterfeits are often the same quality or even better, due to the entire price being the fucking label.
However, go to ghetto fucking central, and any non chain store is close to 100% counterfeit.

Non-whites know how to organize for their interests. White men (especially conservatives who peddle individualism) simply don't know how to do that and probably never will.

My team of niggers from my city is better than your team of niggers from your city goy. (((Our team))) has the most shekels so we can buy the best field niggers.

Attached: 9A68839E-0AF0-456E-8C01-F705AAE4D958.jpg (948x780, 382K)

What about us Filipino bois round here complainin about these mothafuckas trying to steal our territory yet the government aint doin any shit about it?like they dont give even a single fuck about those territories. I bet we'll also get our asses whipped when they use them artificial islands as a starting point for an invasion or smth.

Oi vey, you tell the stupid White goyim.

Attached: 443D010C-6DF1-4DDD-BC49-1FB05B97D1BF.jpg (908x960, 88K)

I hope you realize that Africans do actually eat food right? The mud cookie nonsense is just poverty behavior that happens in obscure area of various parts of the country. Why are you soo desperate to have non white people worship you guys as saviours and Gods?

Attached: main-qimg-d6c7574c2ac0c4c0620e271fac673898.jpg (540x540, 140K)

maybe its a good thing... you know all the minority cant survive without us... whites will go extinct and the rest of the world will just crumble and than the earth will be free of its cancer; humanity (non whites mainly).

>he thinks the Chinese will treat them as equals and be business partners with then

Are you absolutely this naive?

Look at your economy. Now look at theirs.

Look at your military. Now look at theirs.

Partnerships are formed when there is a semblance of equality.
You have nothing to offer but your natural resources and uneducated, unskilled labor.
Really really, what do you think that relationship is going to look like?

They supplied Zimbabwe with arms then let them starve.

ha, why am I bothering?
Why am I warning you?
Honestly I'm looking forward to this.

I take back everything I said.

Welcome the Chinese. They are your liberators!
They will free you from the yoke of oppression and make you equal partners in big business.
You have so much to look forward to.
Enjoy.

Attached: 2lprzeV.jpg (1024x683, 55K)

To be honest, I do agree with you regarding the points about counterfeit goods. They can be of the same quality or better than it, but the bullshits are the lawsuits

Lol, actual Africans in Chink-dominated parts of Africa disagree.

Attached: 1512596546094.png (657x705, 316K)

Ok I checked google maps, click on like 35 restaurants in large cities of sub Sahara Africa, above SA. This is the first one to have pictures of food posted online.

Attached: African food.png (1765x776, 2.43M)

This made me believe niggers are not people. Before I thought they were the most inferior people of earth. Now I just don t think they are people anymore.

Jesus christ thats like 6 times the population of hungary

Why tf theres an IPhone 6 or wat model is that in there? Is Africa supposed to be some poor country right? Change my mind

The Chinese people are nothing like you people.

Attached: chinese-man-with-black-african-women-15.jpg (478x400, 43K)

Look at the other photos on the side, it is some white or asian dude in the Kongo, hes there for business.

Swedish and German women love Black meat

>let's "cook" all the worst parts to eat
>let's throw some plastic into the fire
Total cannibalism newbs.

Attached: Peter Jackson Bad Taste.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

We need galactic lebensraum. Our only hope is to escape thus cursed earth away from the fucking monkeys.

Why do you give a shit, jesus christ. Why are you soooooo scared over Africans benefiting from the Chinese for chance of developing certain aspects of their nations? This is what I would call white supremacy psychology 101. You are always paranoid over black people and what are they doing even when they're living their lives and minding their own business. You have a fetish to control people and want people to worship you. You white nats are mentally ill and need help.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-04-05-21-36.png (2560x1440, 2.66M)

Kys

>not wearing exclusively Thor Steinar

Stay poor and non-white

>XFL take down the NFL

The XFL is aimed squarely at College Football.

cnn.com/2018/08/28/asia/china-family-planning-one-child-intl/index.html
chinadigitaltimes.net/2018/08/draft-civil-code-signals-end-to-family-planning/
How do you think they reached 1 billion?!
Those chinks know how to procreate.

No it is fucked because the corporatocracy is getting on board with the SJW's. This is an early signal of fascism taking root.

>ehavior that happens in obscure area of various parts of the country.
They also practice cannibalism.

who will black people blame when whites no longer exists to oppress** them?

We don't, I want all niggers to go back to Africa so they can chop each other up and eat each other, as has been tradition for 10s of thousands of years.

>China has been pretty nice and cool with various African
That's how they put the foot in the door.

Why are we boycotting nike again?

This.

another emotionally dead fool trying to tell me why non-whites are not humans with human behavior patterns but an abstract idea that doesn't actually exist and is not actually even human

> non-whites are just number values that go up the more Nike and the like do stupid shit we like
> number values only ever go up for us goy, just wait until Hillary wins the election

Always have to blame the Jews for all your problems in the world. This board is just a massive echo chambers of men crying over white women, nonwhites and Jews all day.

Attached: nwb_0.jpg (3264x3251, 1.56M)

The chinese have 100 million unhappy dissatisfied men who will never have wifes because of their preference for giving birth to son's. Those men will either revolt against the government, be killed off off in war to prevent said revolt, or will be sent to colonize Africa so they can find African wives.

Looks like they picked option number 3.

Prior to multiculty non whites were insular and self serving. Thats how they escaped a market not meeting their needs. Eventually whites will have tondo this too. And there will be an ostensibly white driven economy running parallel to the general one. Given the premise that white people achieve on their own, we'll be fine.

Я блять пoлдня пытaюcь yзнaть coyc. Bce eщe нихyя

Were just telling you the truth. I don't want you niggers to worship me. I want you all sent back to fucking Africa with no aid so you can starve and eat each other. Only without any white influence on your lives will you ever be truly free.

Attached: 1536075285128.jpg (157x205, 12K)

Because we want freedom from all of you. Thats all we want. Freedom from having to see or deal with you forever more.

they get kuru

>sub Sahara Africa
Not every country in Africa serves the same traditional food of various ethnic groups and nationalities. African is a diverse continent just like Asia and south America. This board is very uneducated in Africa as it seems. All you white nats seem to care about is muh iq points and crime rates.

Attached: moi-moi-3.jpg (750x499, 69K)

Look I'm not white I'm Russian and I don't know Jack shit about your relations with whites what I do know is how Chinese are. The guys who are describe g worst case scenario are 99 percent right. They will fuck you up and in less than a century nobody will even remember that Africa was populated by blacks