How does Jow Forums feel about these new age "witches"...

How does Jow Forums feel about these new age "witches". They're in the middle of a culture war with the brown witches calling cultural appropriation on the white witches since sephora started selling some "witchcraft started kit" that featured native American elements. Seems like a good opportunity for some D&C

Attached: 20180904_074008.jpg (1080x1901, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/quartzy/1372344/sephoras-starter-witch-kit-by-pinrose-has-crystals-sage-and-tarot-cards/
mobile.twitter.com/rosesaagar/status/1035741013543813120
youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU JAVE ANGERES THE JEWS. ATE YOU HAPPY GOYEM?

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-073654_Chrome.jpg (1080x962, 231K)

>witchcraft started kit
u wot

Starter kit my bad. Phoneposting

still wot m8
make up stores dont sell magic. who the fuck is going to buy that garbage and who is taking it seriously

One's witchcraft, the others voodoo. Then you have Injun spirit crap and maybe some Aztec bullshit or something.
They don't really have anything in common save for all being retarded nonsense.

You'd better fucking believe it nigger. I guess the kit has some white sage, some crystals, and a deck of tarot cards. Probably cost $1.50 to make and now they're selling it for huge profits. As for why a makeup store is selling magic, I have no fucking clue.

qz.com/quartzy/1372344/sephoras-starter-witch-kit-by-pinrose-has-crystals-sage-and-tarot-cards/

Identity and subculture stuff for young white female consumers. Witchcraft and stuff like that sells because even secular people tend to be intrigued by myths and supernatural fantasies, and I suppose that it's easy to sell mishmash like that to American thots who don't necessarily have any folk mythology to call their own so it's extra exciting.

Where do you find these retards? Do you make some kind of robot and order it to find the dumbest shit? How can you put yourself through this.

Now that the dust has settled can we agree he was on to something here?

Witchcraft among stupid roasties is a growing trend. It's funny because you'd think they would cast a spell to lose some weight or find a loving husband instead of being a miserable tinder slampig who is essentially a dumping ground for male cum.

Attached: pat.jpg (600x405, 68K)

>it's easy to sell mishmash like that to American thots

oh yea, I forgot thots were too stupid to realize you go innawoods to get witchcraft things

Literally 90% of the shit they sell could be obtained in your nearest park. It is honestly pathetic.
It really saddens me how absolutely devoid of pride and culture so much of modern white America, is. I'm not even gonna get into muh heritage larping; white Americans have done some cool shit in the past independent of Europe and had a unique and vibrant culture, many areas still do. But every day that culture is under attack by this relentless consumerism and it saddens me to see even one white person fall for it

Niggers are retarded and white girls that do this are children.

I have a normie account that I follow all my old high school friends and acquaintances. This was retweeted by one of them. I copy the link and then hop over to my shitposting account to let them all know it was shit like this that the Church burned them at the stake for. Convenient way of getting good content without fucking over my irl identity

They are pushing witchcraft as female empowerment but what is hiding under the pages is ALIESTER CROWLEYS creation of WICCA not real celtic relgion or europian witchcraft but a hodge podge of bits of celtic and euro witchcraft/eyptian stuff followed by darker more molech based satan worship. It is the first stepping stone to pull people into luciferian circles etc.

Witch Hunts 2.0 when?

the left will eat itself

Not soon enough
Water is wet. The question is, how can we utilize this? Get the PoC witches to alienate their white counterparts and push them into the Varg sphere, where the right wing neopagans will be waiting. I'm Christian myself, but I think the pagans here will have a better shot at making headway than the Christians

We don't have to do much their kind of victim olympics is designed from the ground up to eat it's own but making go fastercouldn't hurt.

Here's the picture of their "kit" for anyone intrested

Attached: PinroseStarterWitchKit.jpg (1240x1097, 171K)

those oils are shit, so is that gem, sage is fine. Tarot looks shit to.

Yeah that'll happen on it's own, but best case scenario we could gain some manpower from the alienated white women who get pushed out by the brown witches. It could be a redpilling opportunity if it's done right

Im curious if all of the rocks are actually the same, like if they took the time to tumblr and polish them to the exact same shape and consistency or if there will be some kind of race to buy out all of the bigger rocks

how embarrassing

I've never really looked into it, but there is some sinister shit in this Wiccan movement

normies watering down and ruining the occult RRRRRRRREEEEEEEE

Attached: rare kkim.jpg (518x596, 31K)

Burn them. Whether magic is real or not (it isn't) they're succubi and work to destroy society.

>mfw I walk by 2 fat dukes fighting over a box of fucking crystals and shouting curses and spells at each other

Attached: images.png (235x215, 9K)

Best case scenario, this redpills some young white girls into realizing blacks are hostile beasts who don't want to be le intersectional and peaceful hand holding friends, they just dislike white people. In any case, I love all of the racial animosity on twitter, it benefits us

Attached: IMG_5031.jpg (512x512, 68K)

mos def, hit hard and fast, no stopping.

Attached: 1535779960140.jpg (1590x1830, 769K)

>latinx

CHI here... STOP THIS

It was created by aliester crowley in the 50's it the evil and subtle. I am a pagan celtic reconstructionist/asatru studying the occult since middle school now I am a 30+ boomer.
It is designed to subvert weak minds for soul/energy harvesting to feed lower dimensional beings and to make money.
I hate it with a passion.
Also it's like dealing with super Christians who have never read the bible kinda of a thing.

The ones that go down this road will literally do so.

So that exists...

Attached: 1515996261160.jpg (336x352, 19K)

Is this just a twitter exchange a couple of interns were paid to make up? Or does everyone think it’s real?

>lol what's white paganism

Attached: 1525920252245.png (540x633, 167K)

Don’t you have to to sell your soul to Satan or something to become a witch? I don’t know how that’s cultural appropriation.

>interns
>paid
I dont think you know how this country works. And yeah it looks pretty real see for yourself
mobile.twitter.com/rosesaagar/status/1035741013543813120

Looks like she’s a dyke. Lmao rekt by life

Witchcraft is most definitely white European
Or rather the most commonly known depiction of it is, since so much of it is based upon a perversion of Christian theology and evolution of pagan ritual

As usual Americans just think their culture is the only one and that the Native American elements weren't tiny additions to an already well established doctrine which was brought over with European settlers

That said, even though I think they're cool as fuck and have an odd obsession with them, witches have literally always been social outcasts and degenerate who would fit right in with current leftist bullshit

> witches have literally always been social outcasts and degenerate who would fit right in with current leftist bullshit
Thats literally who they are, there is no fitting in.
Witches are fake and gay.

>see: the misuse of sage

Attached: imagefile.png (518x311, 10K)

witchcraft is as old as humanity, and universal

We should bring back burnings.

Why do white american girls need some mishmash fake lore when all european cultures are full of the real thing ?

Based and redpilled.

Sounds awful user, be sure to burn them at the stake.

Attached: B4A99A11-452A-4BE5-9A5A-8E279E5C51F3.jpg (640x863, 107K)

Attached: burning-stake.jpg (466x270, 62K)

Any european pagan movement that is not inherently racist and nationalist is new age bullshit. Also the idea of female witches is dumb, if your pagan circle does not have a male spiritual figure, its also bullshit

They're all going to be childless, single and depressed in ten years. Ignore it.

Didn't the Celtics have the first written 'proof' of witchcraft?

Attached: Cover.jpg (576x761, 205K)

>every culture and religion has stolen from others that existed
>b-but i need to virtue signal to have self worth

No, white-girl "witchcraft" just consists of reading celebrity horoscopes and taking instagram pictures of magic crystals and candles. It's nothing more than consumerist garbage for normans to shove into the void where religion should be.
Proper occultism takes a lot of research since it's based on inversions of JudeoChristian mysticism- things like hermetic qabalah and demonology. No normal thot with pentagrams and edgy "witch" aesthetics is going to know anything meaningful about that stuff.

Between the endless strings of woke corporate stunts and commodification of the occult, I'm becoming genuinely disillusioned with capitalism lads

lol probably, nigs would never have written that shit down

WE WUZ WITCHES.
Never forget the Salem New England witch hunts, where literal millions of PROUD QUEENZ were burned at the stake by OPPRESSIVE CIS WHITE MEN.

Attached: ocarina-of-crime.png (497x612, 322K)

These people are mentally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

deus vult when?

Attached: 1529156220414.jpg (699x1024, 235K)

I used to date a pagan larper. She was based about race and nation, but had completely fallen for "stronk European pagan warrior womyn"-memes.