So I will be moving to Estonia next month to work. What should I expect or prepare for?

So I will be moving to Estonia next month to work. What should I expect or prepare for?

Attached: 354235235235235jpg.jpg (400x320, 52K)

Why don't you just NEET out here?

That`s boring

Suomi päälle Viro serkut sukurutsaus.

Attached: 1471791635772.jpg (500x500, 108K)

Prepare to conquer and make your ancestors proud

Attached: images (65).jpg (220x294, 10K)

To have fun with your mongobros :DDDD

Attached: eestisuomi.png (715x422, 45K)

You will also see your Cool Cider Aunt being a topless Cider Whale on the beaches of Pärnu and you will never unsee it.

You might also accidentally run over a Luik Triplet when you're driving to work with a hangover.

Attached: LuikTriplets.jpg (1335x750, 190K)

Well this I will definitely do. How hard/easy it is to make new friends there?

Even more grey and depression.

Attached: 1515826370225.jpg (510x368, 55K)

Same as in Finland. So hard, unless large quantities of alcohol are involved.

What the hell are you gonna do there that you can't do here? It's something illegal isn't it?

That sentence does not make any sense :D

Not illegal obviously. Yes it can be done here as well, but I think it will be interesting to see a new country and new people.

Fuck all that, are you at least getting paid the same or more?

Damn, well alcohol is usually very much involved here in those situations. So besides workplace friends how do you meet new people? Like in bars and in night life maybe?

have fun, make friends. but don't trust random people before you get to know them, especially russians, they are all criminals.

Attached: image.jpg (720x360, 24K)

>to see a new country and new people.
It's just Finland with a southern accent and women whose cheekbones aren't so high as to consume the eye sockets. Oh, and more Onions.

Stay out of Narva unless you intentionally want your tyres stolen.

Attached: Sari3.png (1366x768, 2.04M)

fuck off we're full

A bit less actually, but the living costs are much less.

I just returned from Estonia. Where in Estonia are you moving? Most Estonians I know move out to Finland for work.

I'm considering moving from NY USA to Tartu. Easier to start a family and own a home.

There is legitimately no reason to move here then. Just go for an extended stay. You barely get paid anything here anyway. It's just Finland but poorer and slightly less asian.

Cool. I`m moving to Tallin.

Well, we´ll see. I can always move back if it doesn`t work out.

I have a buddy who's in the Chairforce Reserve and he went over to Estonia on an exercise a couple years ago. He loved it and said he'd like to move over there, even though he's normally a pretty gung-ho USA kind of guy.

Do Finns and Estonians understand each other ?

Great another somalian refugee from Helsinki

Not really.

Visit the KGB Museum at Hotell Viru (built by Finns, btw). Moe 1886 Icebar had too many Russians, Stereo is alright, check out laulupidu next year, Saaremaa is amazing, and the Tallinn Christmas Market is like something right out of a folk story; absolutely beautiful.

>Tallin.
I still haven't explored Tallin because coming from New York, this is the last place I want to be. The rest of the country is so beautiful and rural though. Very homogeneous population compared to Finland.

Cal you share what type of work attracts you to the city? Will you be living in the city or commuting in from a more rural area?

Beat boxing and rap battles

>Saaremaa is amazing
Magical island. I never wanted to leave. Just got back yesterday and really want to move there.

stay the fuck away amerimutt

a little bit. estonians who go to finland will start understanding finnish with a month. learning to speak it properly will take more time.

My wife is Estonian and we both speak the language. I would integrate and speak out against refugee nonsense if I moved there, of course.

I dream of having a 40 hectare farm there with some a moo-cow for fresh juustö, grow some tubers, maybe some ducks for no fucking reason other than I wasnt some fucking ducks, a couple of chickens and a G5RV and 160 meter mag loop to live out my days alone. (Eesti women for Eesti men only).

nice larp retard, nobody wants disgusting amerimutt "men"

>Very homogeneous population compared to Finland.

Compared to Helsinki, you mean. I live in a decently-sized city (by our standards, anyway) and there's no niggers here thankfully.

>Compared to Helsinki
Good to know. I was basing that on what I saw while flying through Helsinki. I was pretty surprised to see so many black people in the airport. I don't know what the fuck they're thinking over there bringing in those people who will never adopt your way of life.

Cheap booze, lousy everything outside of Tallinna.

Kemijärvi?

Lol, that's barely a village.

You must be one of the Russians residing in Estonia.

My wife is definitely 100% Estonian. She moved to the US for more economic opportunity but learned just how expensive it is to live here and how bad the crime is in NY. We're probably moving to Tartu to start a family. Ain't shit you can do about it, Vlad.

Nope
Nice, will check those out
It´s a low level IT job, but in a big company where is room for getting better paid job in the future. I`m just getting my foot in the door so to speak.

Ähtäri?

>It´s a low level IT job
Very nice. I also work IT and am hoping to find something that pays ok (by Estonia standard) in Tartu.

Did the IT find you or did you find them?

A customer service monkey? Jesus christ user, have some dignity.

Cool. I applied for the position myself. Still currently studying for the Bachelor of IT. And will complete my studies during the stay in Estonia

Who is monkey?

Lauri Vuohensilta?

When I was passing through Tartu last week I saw a huge complex being built for a new university of Tartu IT center. Something to look into.

Not that I know a ton about Estonia but I can comment of on something compared to NY. Just a few minutes outside the major cites in Estonia, everything is really rural. Nice place to live and commute in.

In NY, one must drive hours outside NYC to see rural undeveloped land and living there is prohibitively expensive. I'd really love to commute into the city from a rural area in Estonia. Best of luck man. The country is beautiful.

Fuck off we don't want your nigger genes, your kids will be bullied and your wife shamed

Attached: C4F3CA0C-2617-4E42-B2D1-D9DF166D70C7.jpg (1079x1032, 157K)

prepare to get bored.

>Not going to kiiking competitions every day to meet hot athletic Estonians.

No mutt genes here. All European. Interesting image file name though, CFR.

>if you don't want anonymous foreigners from a country with a bad reputation moving to your country you must be of the degenerate minority group
Have a shitskin map, OP.

Attached: 1518444085138.png (1595x811, 493K)

>pic related

Why is Noortekoondis such a terrible hockey team?

Oh, yeah, OP, you're going to hate the lack of hockey in Estonia.

I don't exactly follow hockey but we've never had any internationally good sports teams so it makes sense I guess.

Of all the words of tongue and pen, the saddest are, "Eesti can't into hockey."

NEETs should be gassed

You are too western, you will bring tolerance and light into our east European shithole
Stay away, I am warning, there is nothing good you could find here

NEETs are based
Fuck off cuckslave

This. Let's import more niggers.

Says the NEET. Mine tööle!

>Help the Jews
Never

Fuck off