A White man just shit on Jow Forums‘s so-called “narrative”

And that’s a good thing!

Attached: FFC3DA90-75A6-4FF5-98B4-6207E253FD7D.jpg (808x960, 143K)

>Kike
>White
Pick one

It should be hard to get offended over slavery done by one of the first countries in the world to abolish slavery.

It shouldn't be very hard to get offended by stupidity.

I don't care what the pet nigger says on my board squarely because Jow Forums belongs to the winning side at this point

>say whatever the fuck you want shills, we see through it along with all the lurkers and normies, because we won

jews are feminine
they are matrilineal
neurotic
use pil-pul (absence of logic but loads of rationalization)
emotional/social manipulation
the obsession with controlling government so as to obtain resources and security while never having created a nation themselves

Not all Jews are jews, most of them are;
but there are a hell of a lot of women, niggers and even white men who are also goddamned jews.

Attached: Communism in Greece.png (1183x331, 37K)

I am not destroying my wardrobe though. Also liberals are indeed easily offended cuckberries.

Attached: Communism Nazism Americanization.png (1200x1200, 2.03M)

>act like a spiteful, angry child
>get called out on it
>double down with more childish asspain

racists, pls

Attached: 1369551210791.gif (482x800, 29K)

>Horwitz is a surname, current among Ashkenazi Jews. It is derived from the Yiddish pronunciation of the name of the town of Hořovice in Bohemia.

Attached: 1533967437492.jpg (356x600, 48K)

>Imagine being so rich you can cut up expensive Nike clothes with no consideration at all
Fucking hell whitey needs to be taxed more to help us niggers.

>Ashkenazi
How do you pronounce this? Ash-ken-nazi?

Try to attack the group to the left, then the group to the right. I'm telling you the exact order because after you're done dispatching the left one you can rest in peace after being chopped to pieces by the white trash in the right one. You're welcome.

>owning nigger brands even before Kaepernick

But Nike has ran ads with black athletes since nike has been a thing. People arent freaking out because Kaepernick is black (hes not, actually), but because hes an anti-american piece of filth.

I don't think I own any Nike stuff to throw away in the first place

(((Horwitz)))

>he's not

One drop rule

This matzo nigger sucks at pilpul.

>(((horwitz)))
:DDD

>he's anti-american
When will this meme die?
Since when is peaceful protest considered anti-American?

Exactly this. And the Jew faggot knows it too. But facts have no place in this political climate.

Burning the flag while chanting death to America is technically “peaceful” too. Not really the point.

Meant for:

>Be black
>Commit shit loads of crime
>Shit loads of interactions with the cops as a result
>Tend to be combative and antagonize cops
>Glorify culture of petty crime and cop hatred
>Get shot
Dey rayciss

The big offshoot of the boycott is that soccer moms and dads will quietly choose other brands when buying their kids new sporting equipment every season.

White people wearing "sneakers".
ROTFL ahahahahahahhahah!!

We're the jews now, shitskin.

Can you explain to me what a racist is?

A person who uses associative math and basic logic skills in conjunction with observation in order to discern and define certain trends afflicting discerning groups of people, for the purposes of establishing cautionary measures and tactic when dealing with them diplomatically or genocidally.

>horwitz
>white

stop it, kike

>Colin Kaepernick is a flag burner who chants "death to America"
Nice hyperbole, faggot. Good thing it's completely irrelevant. Kap isn't protesting America herself you retarded cumguzzler

>every unarmed civilian gunned down by police 100% deserved it
Bootlicking sycophants like you make me sick. I hope you get the chance to play Hokey Pokey with a trigger-happy pig.

Attached: e9c.png (1031x601, 498K)

You're forgetting the fact that most soccer moms vote dem. Who do you think pushed for scoreless games and participation trophies?

Hey nigger boy, I dare ya to come to Birmingham

>or genocidally
You lost me here, Piotr.

For a subhuman slav, you sure have one hell of a superiority complex.

It's not because he's black you jewish faggot. The guy on the left pic is black ffs

You're outnumbered 3 to 1, whiteboi

Attached: 42.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Diaspora pls.

Kek, I got an M14 ready, yankee boy.

Very ironic blacks are in live with a company that endorses slavery via their sweatshops. We should start flooding their social media with Photoshops of that black footballer kneeling in a room full of emaciated Asian children making his shoes.

Attached: tmp_22578-1535433319871851445116.jpg (960x849, 130K)

You think nigs in Birmingham aren't strapped too? How naïve.

>You're outnumbered 3 to 1, whiteboi
the niggers in alabama know their place and know they wont live long if they attempt anything even close to an uprising. now get back to being poor and ignorant, nigger

Lmaoooooooo sure kid. Nigs run Birmingham. Don't believe me? Try bringing your armchair warrior rhetoric into their neighborhoods. No, seriously! Go up to a group of young nigs in the ghetto and call them a pack of niggers. Don't worry. You'll be fine! Remember: they know their place.

>blacks have appeared in Nike ads for decades
>now conservatives are mad at Nike
>”it’s because he’s black”

Attached: 0E164A9E-7981-4B2C-A76B-638DA081D6A9.jpg (636x896, 134K)

>caring about any company advertisements
no

Attached: aXm2830xjU.jpg (650x650, 59K)

>this much damage control
Don't you have some Bosniaks to line up and shoot?

Diaspora pls, there is nobody who isn't trying to genocide Muslims currently, from West to East, from atheist to christian to Buddhist even these days, from white to brown to yellow, if you wish to learn about the beauty of diversity just get acquainted with the diversity of people willing to temporarily cease inter-conflict in order to genocide Muzzies.

Attached: When your religion of peace is so peaceful that even Buddhist monks want to kill you.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>”these racist are only protesting because there’s a black man in an advertisement!”

based Nemanja

>-the same
Cringed and saged.

We’re mad because accepting kaepernick as anything other than an idiot is to accept a false narrative based on lies about police shooting rates meant to undermine white society. For Nike to pay for kapernicks shoes is one thing. For them to make him the face of an ad campaign about standing up for what’s right is a deliberate “fuck you” to half of of their domestic market

Conservatives are retarded. Big surprise.

Good thing they cant shoot for shit, niggas fire 100 rounds in a drive by and dont hit anything but buildings

ask-a-nazi

>Horwitz
>white

Attached: 61CD0285-A1E1-4B87-8FAE-4B91EA2AA6D5.png (1000x557, 215K)

Attached: Fellow white guys.png (868x610, 312K)

at least we aren't crying about it demanding the government ban Nike

Attached: thefinalstraw.jpg (1000x600, 187K)

they'll still make it about how whites enslaves those asian kids

Nike has always supported niggers. That's not the problem

pretty pathetic how people are reacting to the nike anouncnement, exactly like sjws pissing themselves for feminism or whatever

>from white to brown to yellow
White people aren't genociding muzzies. Slavs aren't white.

>expecting dumbass right-wingers to play by their own rules

Rookie mistake.

>POLICE BRUTALITY ISN'T AN ISSUE
Lmao ok.

Attached: download (1).png (500x466, 40K)

>niggers can't shoot accurately
>niggers kill more people in America than any other race
Which is it?

>a beady eyed kike named Horwitz
>white

ol' big dick derrick over here goes jogging in steel-toe boots.

How many niggers do you think Japan has?

>attack police
>get shot
>muh brutality
Not sure if bait or dumb

NIKE GO HOME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (900x900, 36K)

>White people aren't genociding muzzies.

Attached: 1364692294080.gif (320x272, 2.71M)

>cut the logo off
>clothes still work

your police don't even kill criminals, how fucking sad, no wonder germany, uk and prisonland are getting shariah'd by peaceful refugees

The only difference is we're not so narcissistic as to stage campus protests and call for safe spaces over Nike, saying we're "literally shaking right now." We're cutting tags, that's it. It's called taking responsibility.

>narcissistic as to stage campus protests
Holy fuck its a nation founded on protesting, what the fuck is wrong with you people

BOOM

Attached: Libtard_NeverGoLibtard.jpg (550x299, 42K)

Nozzee not "not-zee" fwiw.

you're chimping out destroying your own property like niggers which is hilariously ironic because said property is the de facto nigger brand.

Its about getting mad at promoting weakness. Kaepernick turned into a loser who lost his job because he sucked at it.

He didint sacrifice or lose his job based on his beliefs. He lost because he acted like a hood rat and tarnished his skills and a better man came around and was giving his job instead. Such is the way of sports.

And Nike is only flaunting him to virtue signal. Not to mention Nikes message pretty much says "its alright to be a fuck up" which just gives confirmation to urban youths everywhere because their God Nike says its ok to be.

Humans get enraged at weakness. When the strong act weak we dont like it. Most of us are still sane to react this way on a primal level when we see it.

But thanks to medias the mentally ill have a voice. And they say its ok to be a pedo and raise tranny kids and have cuck relationships.

Whos really in the wrong here? Nike, despite their message not being as tottally drastically deep is still on the other side if the fence. And people dont like it, and thus people wont buy it. And if people dont like it or buy it then clearly something is wrong with it. Its simple stuff.

Attached: 1533174967353.jpg (761x966, 133K)

A country that was founded on actual meaningful protests not the "Omg there should be 56 genders and we should let in muslim immigrants" protest

Attached: kitty faec.png (961x828, 1.01M)

>1 post by this ID
>nigger meme flag
What a little bitch you are.

Idk but Germany and the UK have plenty.

Yes because EVERY SINGLE fatality is 100% the victim's fault.
See >criminals are actually tried in a court of law before being sentenced in other countries
Wow, how novel.

(((witz)))

>(((Horwitz)))
>white

It's mainly because he is doing it on company time. If he wants to walk around on his knees all day after the game he can, people are sick of BLM faggotry during the game.

>protesting the unpunished murder of unarmed civilians is "weak"
>standing by your ideals even when your government, your employer, the media and even the POTUS vilify you on a daily basis is now considered "weak"
Jesus Christ, user. What the fuck are you smoking?

Quoting crime stats.

KAPAERNICK IS JEWISH HIMSELF

The protest IS about something worthwhile.
America's police brutality is 3rd world tier. Even US soldiers have more stringent guidelines dictating when they are allowed to open fire upon a potential combatant. When these guidelines are broken, soldiers are frequently court marshalled.
American cops just take a few months of paid vacation before they're back on the streets killing unarmed civilians.

youre exactly like the sjw basedboys. its some fucking niggerball idiot and his corporate collaboration. its retarded but who fucking cares. if you got this mad over stuff that really mattered you could fix your country in a week.

>people are sick of BLM faggotry during the game
Do you know what I'm sick of?
Police killing unarmed civilians with 0 punishment.
I see no issue with a celebrity using his platform to shed light on an issue plaguing our society.

>because a black athlete appeared
They just can't help but push the narrative in every single public thing they say. It's literally a mental illness at this point, a cult. They'll continue to lie to your face every day even after you've pointed out their lie every time.

You are fucking sick people and your reckoning will come.

black people killing other black people is a far more pressing concern, and yet nobody protests that

Niggerball typically refers to basketball.
Most foreigners call American Football "handegg"

When black people kill other black people, they are imprisoned.

When a cop kills an unarmed civilian, they are typically given 2 months of paid vacation.

See the difference?

Ash-ken-azi

Maybe you can parse it this was:
>when snowflakes get offended, they want people are not them to do something
>when the alt-right gets offended, it takes it out on itself

I haven't heard for calls to replace Kaep or impede his progress as a professional protestor. Anyway, I think there's a difference.

*Because a major Israeli corporation decided to sponsor and promote an athlete that endorses cop killing and having a second set of rules where no one is allowed to fight back against murderous blacks.

>((((((((Horwitz)))))))))
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The narrative that his 'protest' is based on, is a strawman and layered lies.
The very notion of taking it seriously when the facts say exactly the opposite, is anti-american.
The idea that you must not confront those lies or be unfairly labeled a 'nazi/supremacist/racist/etc', is anti-American.
If you cant see that, you're either an ignorant fool, or anti-American yourself.

Do you have citations for any of that?

>Horwitz
>white
>meme flag op

yeaah right