Hey whites don’t forget!

Attached: 576CC1AA-8262-4C3F-A784-A064A328E7E5.jpg (728x960, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo
usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/11/07/after-nba-jerseys-rip-nike-announces-plans-improve-quality/839109001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping because whites are snowflakes

The point

His head

The main reason "brand clothing" has logos on it is to ensure that the person wearing it becomes a walking advertisement

So removing the logo in fact is a form of "boycott" since it denies the company free advertising.

Nike is a shit brand and their clothes are ugly.

>Former marine.
Why do Americans attach this to their opinions as if it's some sort of relevant badge of honour?
I get if the post was something related to knowledge about the marines, army, etc. but why the fuck do we care if you're just showing us how your tore up a pair of socks?

Tell that to Under Armor. Or to Dick's.
They still haven't recovered.

i mean it kind of is because if he wore it he'd be advertising for nike, so he's electing to not advertise for nike, so it's a boycott.

Computer programmer here. Stating your job makes you sound like an authority.

destroying a product in protest and then buying replacements from the competition is how this works dumbass. your entire thread is invalid

For every white person that hate nike...two new customers are created. Your hate will never win

good they can go be a shitskin company making shitskin products in a shitskin country and make shitskin dollars

Only when the job has relevance to what you're talking about.

Destroying your clothes to own the libs

The whole veteran worship in America is really weird.

I don't like this but I will still buy nike products and tune in to the big game

Someone better tell black lives matter this before they destroy another local walgreens.

>The whole veteran worship in America is really weird.
I don't have a problem with reverence for veterans, but it still makes no sense to say that you're one when making a point not related to being one. I can't think of any parallel in another country

Who gives a fuck if they paid for it at one time?

The point is we are wiping our asses with it, destroying it, and never buying it again

Nike can suck a dick

Attached: 194669-doom-playstation-front-cover.jpg (800x798, 133K)

noob

shut up dork

If the roles were reversed and it was black people boycotting Nike, would they steal them or not steal them?

Attached: 536F53FE-0BA3-4704-A3EC-DBF0500FADF0.jpg (900x600, 73K)

It's a subtle way to argue the Appeal to Authority fallacy. It's not just former military that do it, but anyone who has a relation to the conversation at hand. E.g. a stupid one is Ben Shapiro reminding people his wife's a doctor whenever he talks about something medically-related.

What are people upset about this time? I'm behind the times.

Fishmonger here. You aren't ashamed are you?

make me cunt i eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast and it's still 3 min to noon

>tfw never bought a single Nike product in my life because I'm not a stupid fucking brand-loyal nigger and cheaper alternatives of equal quality exist

hummmmm...really make me think

Attached: kikeJustJewIt.jpg (225x225, 6K)

lol you eat shit what a gay boy

I don't have a problem with it either, but Americans do too much. I'm sure that the mentions of the guy who posted his destroyed socks online are full of boomers thanking him for his service.

But his wife being a medical doctor would be relevant if it's medically-related. It wouldn't necessarily give him any authority on the subject but it's still relevant. Being a soldier and tearing up socks however?

You're a fucking retard

You helped pay for them . Nogs on welfare buy Nike . Whoever works pays taxes.

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Attached: why would you do that.jpg (1280x694, 61K)

the trumpcuck mental gymnastics get more hilarious every day.

Attached: 1534877735908.png (683x913, 847K)

Same gose for the retards who where destroying their AR-15.

Attached: 8C91F667-AC29-4EDE-87F3-69B3C1C94E18.jpg (507x320, 25K)

Nike has always been a brand for niggers anyway.

Because the military is placed on a ridiculously high pedestal and the flag is seen as a religion. It covers for any real social cohesion and structure.

This is true but most people won't understand it because you operate on a higher level.

There is so much lol in this post.

All I can think of is the time Chicago PD used a Nike truck to catch POCs stealing. Or the pictures from that last hurricane where the nogs were stealing shoes in a disaster area.

If they aint selling to whites, they aint selling. Since it's only whites to actually pay for shit.

Then there's the current In and Out "boycot" by the left that has caused a HUGE spike in support for them, with pictures of lines around the block.

Fucking regressives are some delusional morons living in a fantasy world.

Nike just renewed a 5 year contract with the NFL and then named Kaepernick their spokeman. Nike is the hero we need. Although I personally prefer Puma's.

No that would be you

and the stupid fuck will just buy another pair socks made in sweatshop and marketed towards niggers. shit is childish.

>Addressing a group of people you don't like by their race

The left has no idea how their hypocrisy will be the death of them.

They are mad a black person is in an ad

this guy gets it and then immediately gets called retarded.
Jow Forums is a lost cause.

Pretty true, why destroy shit you already bought?

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo

Boycotts never work

Who is out buy $200 basketball shoes?

[_] Angry Basketball Americans
[_] Angry Veterans

NIKE isnt stupid, They've figured out the math on this one...

Attached: 1533247733702.jpg (608x608, 59K)

This.

Ever seen a nice shirt, shoes, backpack, etc. and wonder who makes it because you want to get one too? Look for the logo.

If you donate the product you are giving it to someone else to advertise the logo. If you destroy it you prevent yourself and anyone else from advertising it.

Even if it's a product you don't specifically want you may be influenced by the sheer amount of advertisement of that brand. If you see Nike everywhere then you may be more inclined to buy Nike products when it comes time to buy your new shoes, new polo, new gym bag, etc. It'll increase your bias, you'll know it's a common brand so you'll have more confidence in buying it because you see so many people sporting Nike goods.

Not advertising those products, whether you just trash them, destroy them or simply choose not to wear them deprives Nike of the most valuable form of advertising: word of mouth (in a way). You're more likely to trust Joe Blow on the street than a billboard telling you Nike is the way to go. You know Joe Blow likely doesn't reap any benefit from wearing Nike other than he likes the brand because it's a good product whereas the billboard is obviously trying to sell you their goods because they want you to pay them good money for the product. Even the sheer mention of Nike in this post over and over again is advertising for them, it's what we call, "mindshare", why do you think the term, "there's no such thing as bad publicity" is a thing? Because as long as the name is being discussed, it's being promoted.

So no, destroying something you already bought does not deprive Nike of the money you already gave them. But you did deprive them of the possible additional money they would get since you are no longer going to inadvertently recommend their product to people you pass on the street.

If you don't get that you then your day to day life probably doesn't involve any critical amount of forward thinking.

Grocery store bagger here. I agree.

There are still more or less 2 white people for each non white in this country though and their birth rate actually isn’t that high. Like in Chicago for example the non white Birth rate is only 1.5

What a dumbass. Now his socks will be falling down all day.

Are you dumb? They obviously benefit from the logo being worn.

Fucking cuck when people see the cut out NIKE symbol people are gonna put two and two together and figure out your a cuck who cut your own clothing because you don’t like the black advertising something YOU ALREADY BROUGHT.

I HATE WHITE NIGGERS

Attached: D47FB919-8D94-4A60-84A1-59C2AA2E5152.jpg (850x600, 144K)

>Hey NIGGERS don’t forget!

Attached: 64cc07bbf191841837e5e27ae3a7eead.jpg (480x331, 58K)

You can say the same thing about the American flag that protesters burn, one of those protesters bought it.

Attached: 1530982897564.jpg (582x528, 53K)

quick rundown on what's going on?

If you are willing to destroy your existing clothing, do you think you will buy more nike products in the future?

Dear Kyle. It is when you replace it with another brand you fuckwit.

Destroying it and never buying again is
Nuggers never learn

huh?

so an EXISTING adjective/title you get upset about? but not at all the sjw libcuck self-appointed bogus bullshit titles? ok bong burn along with your country m90

Attached: GoogleEmployees.jpg (1024x704, 170K)

Plastic bottle factory production line man here. Stating your job before you comment on anything is mandatory.

something about colin kaperneckshit getting a Kike deal posterboy gig. the same faggot that got praised for kneeling during national anthem.

ty

sjw cancer they only destroy

Yea, and the whole Kapernick (idk how to spell it) controversy is really dumb. Apparently not standing during the national anthem is disrespectful to the Flag and the Holy Veterans (Peace Be Upon Them).
Obviously the nig is trying to get attention and protest against police brutality, not against the fucking flag.

You wonder why you’re country is being hijacked by the Black Plague

I wouldn't be surprised if they paid some people to do this.

>mental gymnastics
like what you just did to not understand this concept
it's pretty simple
if you've already spent the money, boycotting would entail not only not making further purchases but also removing the clothing and or logos
you already knew this though

The Black Plague was hundreds of years ago

They dont need to understand. Less branding = less exposure. the effects do not need active mental acknowledgement from the masses. Brands cannot propagate without constant push towards exposure. when that push is weakened, the desired effect is achieved.

If the clothing is still viable without the logo this is honestly not a bad idea versus burning it or throwing it out and such.
This is the right answer.
There are certain brands I prefer to buy when I notice they hold their texture/color longer, but not when the design is just a logo. My grandfather told me when I was in junior high that styles today are just free advertising, it took me a few years to realize he was right. I mostly just stick to plain shirts now, be it T, polo, button down.

can he un buy the product?

People who dont and would not have bought it, cant boycot it anyways... people who have bought the product and boycott it will likely never buy it again.

Also interesting to note that the left is ok with nike having slave labour, treating women like shit, and raping drugged up kids.

Attached: CapRacism.jpg (519x683, 48K)

john rich's soundman makes upwards of three times more $$$ than the average "journalist" per year.

He's right, but damaging your already purchased products is a pretty good indication of your committal to rejection of the brand.

Burning down their stores would make more sense, but that'd be niggerish. Lulz

It removes the brand from your body. I.e. No free advertising. So it most definitely is a form of boycott

Wtf does it matter, you never bought their gear anyway.
They could give a shit what you do. Nike wouldn't be cool if white people wore it.

burning your swoosh socks is a sign of corporate civil disobedience. it's the most major and peaceful statement one could make.

I'm just saying their clothing is shit. No one here really wears Nike it's always Adidas which is far superior clothing.

I don't get why people care so much about these shit brands. There are so many better brands out there for these things, why spend extra money to have a certain logo on your clothes? Just buy some regular ass white socks instead of overpaying for a shitty fucking check mark that no one is even going to notice??

Attached: 1531600446384.jpg (741x568, 73K)

There are absolute morons on both sides.
Liberals just like to outdo themselves way too often.

>Under Armor. Or to Dick's.
iirc Dicks did something with their rifle sales, didn't they? What did Nike and under armour do? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Attached: 1456456491543.jpg (380x400, 42K)

lol, if you buy clothes with logos on them to begin with you're a fucking mouth-breathing cuck

usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/11/07/after-nba-jerseys-rip-nike-announces-plans-improve-quality/839109001/

Attached: nba-jerseys-fail-1200x632.png (1200x632, 1.08M)

>warehouse packaging associate
I feel the same way

Underarmor's CEO said something positive about Trump, I believe.

Dick's stopped selling "assault-style weapons" which pissed off gun owners.

sage

Attached: thdfs.jpg (474x355, 27K)

when did shitlibs and communists start liking brands? One of their old bibles was this book:

Attached: no-logo.jpg (310x487, 17K)

>So removing the logo in fact is a form of "boycott" since it denies the company free advertising.
Still kind of dumb.

OK his socks no longer have the elastic band that keeps them on your legs and not falling into your shoes so they're still fucked.

He's still displaying the logo in the tweet likely with the intention of it reaching as many people as possible, effectively advertising for Nike more than he would by walking around with the sucks IRL.

It would be easier to just not wear the socks anymore. He did what he did because he was triggered and made the emotional decision to virtue signal for upvotes.

What about nike?

Put out an ad for their 30th anniversary in support of Colin Kaepernick. Of course, anyone pissed off about the kneeling thing is now pissed off at Nike for endorsing it.

Me? I'm more pissed that he's duped the world at large into thinking he was shitcanned for the kneeling in and of itself. It's a smokescreen for the fact that he played like shit and now his record isn't good enough for him to get hired on the level he wants to play.

Wouldn't it just be easier to larp as nogs on social media and start a Nike is rayycis trend?

>/leftypol/ thread
>hurrrr wypipo
no

yep. why would he want to play a game like football when he is more valuable--economically--as spokesman for far left causes?

NIKE DOESNT NEED YOUR MONEY RETARDS THEY MAKE SHOES FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS

>Same "GOSE" for the retards...

Retard.

NIKE Stock down 2.78%

Investors have spoken..the rest is bullshit.

Electric eel handfisher from Lofoten here. This is true.

You can't bump your own thread fucker