HENRY CAVILL AS GERALT

HENRY CAVILL IS CONFIRMED FOR ROLE OF GERALT

What does Jow Forums think of this?

>Hollywood Reporter: Henry Cavill to Star in Netflix Drama Series 'The Witcher'.
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/henry-cavill-star-netflix-drama-series-witcher-1139388

Attached: MV5BMTUxNTExMzUzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI1MjA3OTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/tv/news/henry-cavill-the-witcher-netflix-series-1202925521/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>White Wolf
>some kike
I am only ok with this because owner of rights, mr Sapkowski is a biggest cunt ever
he is only known outside of Poland because he was one of the first to write fantasy here after gommunism
we have shitton of better writers and hopefully one day somebody will adapt their books

Cavill is a goy. There was major backlash against him playing Superman in MoS because of that.

Why is he a cunt there? I think he's a cunt for giving the rights to literal SJWs. I really like the games and I expect this endeavour to be akin to a painful anus tearing bowel movement full of political correctness.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This will only get my hope up before the show inevitably lets me down. Only hope is that based Henry will call them out on any bullshit, because he's our guy

How is he our guy?

I really was convinced that they where going to go with a black guy.
They can still probably make yen and triss black.

FUCK YESSSS This is amazing news! He has the perfect face and voice for it.

Yennefer will be a jewish creatura, Triss will be the niggerest nigger they can find, so nigger they will have to up the brightness in post to make her face visible, and Ciri will be the most heinous feminist pandemocratic bicurious lesbian they will be able to find.

Oh, and Vesemir will totally be a light-skinned arab or a nigger.

Remember me when this happens.

not ugly enough

Off the top of my head he called out MeToo and posed as CIA in the latest MI movie.

they can make the kobolds black

He's a fucking White male

That's what I thought too, that they would get some mutt.
I can see them trying to pull that with one of the girls. Kind of like how in Merlin they made Guinevere black...

I'm not getting my hopes up, there's still a large chance some other key characters will be made (((diverse))) given the way the developers have talked and behaved regarding the show

SJWriters still there, so it's gonna change nothing.

how can black baboons even compete

They better leave Yen the fuck alone, or else..
Pretty based
Hahaha

You're probably right unfortunately

Attached: squatting geralt.png (1000x1450, 672K)

Same. It's the fucking media, who actually expects (((them))) to be respectful to the source material.

>netflix
i bet anything they are going to nig it up and jew the shit out of it
even though zero nigs in the game

Attached: 1514732434882.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Witcher is gay as fuck anyway

I expect it to be shit. I am not even going to watch it because someone will come and post about what they've done once it starts.. Then I'll decide

>giving the rights to literal SJWs
Confirmed for knowing fuckall
Typical leaf

>Triss will be the niggerest nigger they can find, so nigger they will have to up the brightness in post to make her face visible
This, (((hollywood))) cant have a cute big busted redhead white girl as a main character, thats just "problematic"

Hopefully he can brew a potion to grow hair.

I expect nigs. They love to shoe horn niggers into everything. I finally brought myself to watch Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug which I didn't watch because the first was just very bad, and they have crammed minorities into it. LOTR didn't have a single gook spic or nigger. Absolutely disgraceful.

pretty sure the men of the east that Sauron enlisted into his armies were meant to be saracens.

Back to Jow Forums

Get this non-talented basic ass actor bitch out of hollywood now please.

fuckin based

He doesn't look like Geralt

Good choice, it's a shame the writers are a bunch of cunts and soibois and, of course, it's being made by (((Netflix))).

No he isn't. It's already being filmed with that guy who played lector on the Hannibal TV show. Why do idiots make shit up like this?

First search result you dumb nigger
variety.com/2018/tv/news/henry-cavill-the-witcher-netflix-series-1202925521/amp/

what could go wrong

Attached: 1534942926444.jpg (1521x1141, 482K)

There isn't a gentile in that picture

They didn't feature in the Hobbit books though and it's not as if they resided next to the lands featured either.
Also Saracens weren't black.

Majority female team lol. All the male characters in the show will either be full on evil or inept emotional wrecks because that's the only characters women can ever write.

Only the white males will be evil, and geralt will be a cucked 24/7 by yen and triss.
And at some point he will be called a piece of shit because he questions this.

He doesn't have long face.

Damn. Fuck everything is runied except Dragon balls. Japan is our last saviour

What a shitheap

Attached: 1530534619460.jpg (600x636, 113K)

This show will be about the books and not games, so stop comparing him or anything else in the games to to the show.
If we get lucky, there won't be a single nigger in the show (at least for lead actors) as none were mentioned in the books

Attached: 5591620-9542499007-15375.jpg (365x540, 33K)

>Based

Attached: Screenshot-.png (1440x2165, 1.53M)

(((Hollywood))) already took a massive dump on Dragonball.

As for Japanese anime being our saviour, it hasn't been since the 80;s or maybe 90's. Haven't you noticed in nearly every show women are physically dominant? Most male characters are overly emotional wrecks that can't kill an enemy without crying for the next 3 episodes and always get beaten shitless by female characters in combat.

>Not Mads Mikkelsen
:(
He was perfect for the role...

Attached: Mads_Mikkelsen_Cannes_2013_2.jpg (566x800, 69K)