Whit genocide is a lie

The university I attend is 95% white. I only saw one black person today, and he was a weeaboo.

Attached: IMAG2456.jpg (2368x4208, 2.05M)

I don't see whites. I see future commies

>black hair
>white

>green ID
Allah o Akbar

It's not a commie study.

>university
That's why.

where you at, I find that hard to believe

>anecdotal evidence

>White genocide is a lie because I am ignoring statistical evidence of White people in America becoming a minority and native europeans slowly losing their demographic, because of my personal anecdote at Bumfuck Nowhere Flyover University.
Sounds like you belong at college

Go to a public school and say that again, mohammed(7)

One anecdotal evidence can't really disprove it all.
Sure, there might be some unis that are still majority white like they used to be, but such examples are far in between.

>He fell for the jew D&C memes

youre obviously some social ""science"" student because you don't understand basic sample size or inference.

Embarrassing. Go get my coffee, it will serve as job prep for after grad.

Leiden

Attached: d880x320.jpg (880x320, 255K)

commies aren't white

Is accounting a social study?

Do commies study accounting?

only whites go to university and grow debt

it's the stupidity of whites

/thread

Where do you live and how do I move there?

I'm actually shocked, if this is genuine why is it like that

>I only saw one black person today
I wish I had your luck

Leiden is cucked too, multiple muslim prayer rooms are actually in the same building.

fuck off muhammad.

That's normal outside of the big cities.

I went to a uni outside of a big city, more than 50 % of people were foreign. I would say most of our universities are like that and it has a very negative effect. Why is it not filled up with international students?

when i graduated we didnt have a single non white either, group of like 50 people (except one half italian/half greek)

>95%
A white country should be 100% White.

I went to the university of Reading and I would say when I was there on my undergrad about 25% of the students were foreign (European, African, Asian) in 2013-2016

Went back to do a masters after a year out which I've just completed, it's a campus of about 20-22k students and I would say 1/4 of them are Chinese it's nuts

As for blacks I would say they made up about 2% of the campus and mainly studied Pharmacy and other sciences like Chem/Bio

Interesting. Now would you be willing to take a trip after your class to Rotterdam just a few tens of kilos to the south; give us a glimpse of the street life there?