Hello, Jow Forums. Long time lurker here

Hello, Jow Forums. Long time lurker here.

Fights between the Left and the Right are starting to break out in my country.
Usually, the Left have the numbers.
Can you offer me some guidance in fighting bigger, unarmed numers?

Pic related.

Thanks.

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-120647.png (720x1440, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=9mNiO_1536080497
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guns user guns are the only way to take back your country.

I'm not able to get one.

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-121123.png (720x1440, 477K)

What's happening

Give me an explanation about that picture.

That's a friend of mine.

It's not so different from the battle of Berkeley, but here the Right has smaller numbers.

Please guys I need your help. Any document on how to deal with mobs will help.

>Can you offer me some guidance in fighting bigger, unarmed numers?

Aim at the ones that seem to be leftists

1)Tell about your body. Do you go to gym or study martial arts?
2) How mach resources you can put ?
3)How many friends do you have?

1,90m, 110kg, I only do push ups.
Only like 10 friends willing to put a real fight.

Guns

Is there videos of the violence?

Was it unprovoked? If so spread it on Reddit and Facebook as violent communists attacking free speech.

Is the guy who was assaulted ok? Send info to the cops.

>1
I suggest you to watch hours of mob fights between left and right.
Analyzing it will help to understand certain patterns in their behaviour.
For example one of the basic rules in any mob fight is some sort of subconscious phalanx structure.
First line just holds their position and screams while nogs attack from behind .

This best options getting public outcry and police support over leftism is how Hitler got into power

Op you must spread any video of this to get support on your side then justify retaliatory actions.

I know a lot about fighting communists in Europe I can give some advice

1. Your enemy has no honour, if they get you on the floor they'll never stop kicking. So never give mercy, beat them so you know they'll never fight you again. Kick them in the face, stomp their hands and chest. Get them on the ground to go for the kill.

2. Fight dirty, they will. The absolute best equipment is simply a mask, helmet and club. This should be bare minimum. ALWAYS WEAR MASKS, do not risk jail for honour. Your enemy will slander you anyway.

3. Numbers matter. This isn't an action movie. The best fighter can still be swarmed and beaten by 2 or 3 people. Use tactical outnumbering, get them when they're walking to and from events and alone. Never be alone yourselves, never separate especially not before or after events. Do not engage the enemy unless you have comparable numbers or can compensate. This isn't a movie you won't overcome the evil just by virtue of being good.

4. You mustn't get larpy, always be practical. You must always stick together and always be ready to fight. Ferocity wins group fights not individual skill.

>2
Emotional fight.
This is the hardest one since your instincts could easily take over you.
Do not engage in the mob debate unprepared.
Always keep surprise fact to cause cognitive dissonance .
Use all jewish trick you learned on Jow Forums, they are quite effective.
Watch for blind spots. If people start losing fight with arguments they'll just try to knock you out.
My favorite trick is playing idiot. Here is an example.
>Leftie:You fucking asshole. You don 't understand.
>Me:Understand what?
>Leftie:* autistic screeching combined with some information*
At this point he is ready to punch me, but watch this
>Me:Aaaa, so you are saying.... but you know there is something wrong with this. *ask rhetorical question*

Did OP leave?

After the video both of my friends (the black guy with a sword and the hairy white guy) got surrounded and got destroyed.

Attached: VideoSoundRemov-VideoToMp4.webm (320x180, 1.44M)

I'm at my job and using my cellphone, but I'm saving every info you guys give me so I can read later.

Could you upload this to YouTube or liveleak so I can see it? Webms don't work for me.

Hoe many of your guys were injured? What was the whole event about I have absolutely no context here.

There's no way to argue with historical leftist mobs here. I'll stay quiet and protect my friends.

So it was a leftist protest. My friends were around when a random guy was getting pushed around by them for having different opinions. My friends tried to defend him but got overwhelmed.

Ill try to upload on LiveLeak.

Do not even try to argue. If they come up to you dead wall them or lure them in for a sucker punch.

You don't argue communists out of existence you beat them out.

Then only jewish tricks

liveleak.com/view?t=9mNiO_1536080497

Seems they got jumped when they separated.

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-140255.png (720x1440, 558K)

Ah. Could you tell me where it happened so I can look for footage?

Was really just three guys against a couple dozen? That may sound brave but it's really fucking stupid. Don't turn up unless you're ready to beat them.

I can't answer anymore. Jow Forums keep saying it's spam.

>Long time lurker
>Phonepost
Fuck off. Lurk moar

Do what Alexander did and target the lead shitskin and go for his fucking head. The rest will scatter like ants.

Is there a video of that?

Cinelândia, Rio de Janeiro. Protesto about the fire at the Museu Nacional.