Why do Americans care so much about their teeth?

I brush my teeth daily for years and I find super white artificial teeth disgusting. Why are Americans so obsessed with white teeth and whitening procedures?

Attached: inCollage_20180904_161625836.jpg (1920x1920, 1.28M)

it's been taken to far, they look ridiculous and fake. They are like big fake plastic tits on a woman or the plastic kind of hair there newsreaders have

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-162348~2.png (1080x1182, 545K)

It looks so unattractive, both on men and women! Why people do this??

I'm going to butcher this quote but I read somewhere that Americans do not like or appreciate true beauty. What they find most attractive is an average genetic person with all the latest products used on them, the hair, the fake white teeth, the fake tits, the fake tan, the clothes ect

I more or less agree bong.
Obviously keeping them clean is important but I understand what you're saying. I see those people sometimes and it does look a bit unnatural.

this

Nothing wrong with having good teeth
>flag
Checks out

Attached: 6ABE886F-5623-4345-87CE-6629793C9DA7.png (700x700, 16K)

We invented bleached assholes.

It's all about appearances.

>brushed my teeth daily for years

Literally no necessary. Every other day or few days is more than adequate to keep your teeth clean.

Your parents made you do it literally every night because you were a dumb kid and it had to be drilled into you. Now that you're an adult, you never stopped to think maybe doing it literally every day is pretty much just overkill.

Oooi you got a loicense for you teeth?

Attached: C4AE49E2-CF4B-42DA-A454-BDFEB2078970.jpg (612x265, 26K)

You only brush your teeth every couple days!? That is disgusting, your breath must reek.

>that post
>that flag
how shocking

>imsobritishishitthequeen.jpg

she's Jewish

>dumb burgers don't even have socialized dentistry

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

No, because like I said it's goddamn overkill. My teeth are normal and fine, they're not even yellow. I haven't had dental problems since middle school.

Y'all need to understand that humans got along fine without modern amenities for thousands of years. Sure, your teeth will eventually fall out if you never brush, but do you really think you need to do it EVERY day? It's ridiculous, people are totally obsessed with staying clean. You can paint me as gross all you want but I'm perfectly hygienic and realistic about how you're supposed to take care of your body.

I bet you shower every day too, instead of twice a week. And will insist this is somehow necessary.

Attached: FARKAS.jpg (593x693, 43K)

>t. Pic related

Attached: c782316c39095391eae3f05242e3b290.jpg (376x500, 32K)

Attached: FARKAS 2.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Neither do we. You pay in your taxes (National Insurance, approx 11% gross) then pay again at the dentist.
Faggots will claim it's 'subsidised' & be right, but the last few times I've begun a course of treatment it has cost me £200+
If you're a neet or immigrant it is totally free of charge though.
Fun fact; I've been hospitalised 3 times in 41 years, all after visiting a cavalier dentist. Two pakis & a white boi, blood loss, blood loss & bone infection.
Needless to say I have meme teeth

Dental hygiene is fake news, pushed by the media and dentists (aka JEWS). You don't need to brush every day. Every other day is fine, or once every three days. It's really all you need. Dental hygiene companies are just trying to make money off you, encouraging to purchase their Colgate pastes and go to their Jewish dentistry offices. Don't fall for it.

Traitor faggot. Saged

>Two pakis & a white boi, blood loss, blood loss & bone infection.
Jesus fucking Christ

My teeth can look similar to that, with the right lighting.
>cannot use mouthwash, have to use hydrogen peroxide
>brush my teeth twice a day
>floss every day
This takes like 7-8 minutes. Why would I want shit teeth and to spend thousands fixing them?

misrepresenting the truth a bit there lad. Back in the day folks didn't eat donuts & drink sugar water in 2 hour intervals.
I mostly agree though, your savage tribes have toothy grins & a full head of hair right into their 80's

It sounds bad typed that way, I trickle bled out for hours after having a couple of back teeth out & eventually couldn't stand up. Man, I was really, really pissed off & just wanted to sleep. Instead I ended up spitting into a bowl every 4 minutes for 12 hours straight.
So, 18 hours & 2 hospitals later I was getting my jaw sown up by a straight off the boat African qt, she looked like Dave Bowie's wife & was appropriately horrified by my original dentists shoddy work. They wheeled me upstairs in a wheelchair
>Sleep
>Hospital food
>Sleep
>Hospital food
>Sleep
>Wake up surrounded by student doctors with my hand on my cock
>Went home

>flag

Attached: Gab.jpg (1000x563, 63K)

If my slightly crooked teeth fit together I wouldn't care. But I have a skeletal malocclusion, so in my future is braces and a surgery so I can actually chew food. Only thing is that the surgery is very expensive in the US.