Dont come to Germany

Dont come to Germany, they are not good to immigrants. If you are a foreigner or you will rarely be confronted directly with aggression, but rather with “behind the back” aggression. Germans are masters at devising long-term plots against others. As neighbours, they will wish you with a smile on their face good morning when encountering you on the stairs, but minutes later they will call the police on you, claiming you hit and abused your wife and children. At work, they will smile and chat kindly with you while talking badly behind your back against you to your boss for weeks until he fires you. Life for Immigrants in Germany is extremely difficult and very,very stressful. You will have constant problems without even knowing where the blows are coming from. Let that be a warning for you, you will never make it here.

Attached: deutschland-flagge.png (750x525, 619)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2018/09/04/ten-year-old-german-boy-raped-migrant-classmates-school-trip/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I wanted Arabic Food, I'd just drive down to Dearborn. At least I can Concealed Carry here.

okay

This is somewhat true.

Shut up whiteboy. I'm a syrian and germans are very good to me. You don't know how many white woman i fucked. They throw themselves at me like they never seen a man before.
Also i get enought welfare to drive a BMW.

This is our country now. Like it or not,

>Dont come to Germany, they are not good to immigrants.

You are a nation of immigrants, fucking pleb.
Actual ethnic Germans are a minority in your country.

Attached: 1476537363976.jpg (682x653, 62K)

sounds like us
it'll feel right like home!

Soon^tm.

Try as hard as you like Hans, but you're not fooling anyone.
Germans love their new little pet niggers.

did you just asume my race? im not white, and i feel opressed.

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DIRTY APES!
WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!

>Life for Immigrants in Germany is extremely difficult and very,very stressful.

I fucking hope so.

I cant go anywhere else, if you organize me a citizenship somewhere else Im out.

Maybe stop larping and do something helpful about the shitskins that ruin our country.

>if you organize me a citizenship
lazy cunt

>184534625
> falling this hard for the bait

you deserve to be wiped out for being this dumb

become member in AfD NOW

im a shitskin my self and I get called nigger on a regular basis. Yet if I dare to call a ethnic German a Nazi he freaks out and tells me how progressive Germany is.

Low quality b8
you should neck yourself

Attached: 1460960122771.gif (200x331, 711K)

LOL

its not a bait I just try to warn other anons who are considering moving to Germany.

kek. BTW, Syrians look and act pretty white to me. It's Pakis and Turks that are the real problem. But yeah, it'd be nice if Syrians returned to Syria. Finally.

Attached: 1507408982187.jpg (1024x776, 275K)

If we do not move to Germany, the country will turn brown in one fucking generation. I don't know what's the point you're trying to make. It's either a shitty bait or a grave delusion. The latter is obviously way worse.

Attached: 1528552550128.jpg (338x305, 34K)

Im brown myself

OK, then, kek. I just thought you were an ethnic German LARPing as a imperialist. Of what ethnic descent are you?

POST HAND

The truth is that atleast east germany is deeply racist, but noone would ever admit it openly.

I could talk to random people on the street and tell them how much i hate shitskins. Most people would approve in an instant.
We always hated shitskins. Even the GDR was deeply racist.
That's why shitskins don't want to live here and rather move to west germany.

Just go to cologne or bremen. They will welcome you with open arms.

If the day of the rope should ever come it will start in the east.

>If the day of the rope should ever come it will start in the east.
No doubt about it. The most based Kraut posters are either from East Germany or Bavaria.

Attached: 1512301997577.jpg (872x960, 138K)

Im a quadroon but im treated like a human of second class. I have no criminal record, I have a good school education but im of less value just because of my skin color.

Hello, diaspora. Кoгдa дoмoй?

Attached: 7121143534.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Im living allready in the west, but its no real diffrence here. People just hide it more.

How does it feel to know your grandkids are going to get blown to bits in a failed jihad raid on the Polish border?

Do you ever wish for a divided Germany again?

Well you know if things don't go so well for you in Germany you can always blow off some steam by raping a few native German girls or stabbing a German man to death, the authorities won't do shit.

I've been thinking about going there for a rape holiday myself, might need to change my name to Mohammed and dye my hair black first just to be doubly sure I'll get away with it.

Just move to West Germany, men and women will suck you off forthwith.

Also, post a photo with timestamps so that we know you're not LARPing. Tits with timestamps are welcome.

Attached: 1512304622062.jpg (400x288, 24K)

Everyday i see this map.

Attached: 800px-Migrationshintergrund_Kreise_Zensus_2011.png (800x1062, 536K)

Im christian dude

Interesting, I've always thought Western Germans were cucked beyond repair.
Remember to dye your pubic hair as well. The last time I forgot to do it in the course of my raping spree I nearly got my dick chopped off with a machete.

Attached: 1526414693486.png (796x1060, 407K)

Im from west Germany. You still notice that you are a second-class citizen. You always have to prove twice as hard if you want to get to success here if you have a migrant backround. I have a good degree, but I do not even get feedback on my applications while ethnic german friends are getting a job after their first or second application. If I want to go to a disco or club I will not let be in while my friends walk in. The list go on and on. I see no reason to timestamp a photo, believe me or not.

Immigrant children. Colors are for percentage and explained at the bottom. Everywhere in east germany we have under 18%.

Look at it and tell me that to rebuild the wall is not a good idea. West germans will be a minority real soon.

Attached: kinder-map-migrationshintergrund.jpg (1480x2220, 197K)

then fuck off to apefrica, nigger

I cant, and I will never do it even if I could. Its my right to be here and its my right to complain.

They could all just move into your country again.

>If I want to go to a disco or club I will not let be in while my friends walk in.
Sounds fishy. Post tits with timestamps or GTFO, you know the rules.
>I see no reason to timestamp a photo, believe me or not.
Well, once you upload a photo, you gain more credibility. The choice is yours.

Well, if you can't get accepted into German society, maybe move to another society that will accept you. Maybe one with more shitskins.

>Post tits with timestamps
I have a dick

>maybe move to another society that will accept you, maybe one with more shitskins.
Great Brittian?

So it's either UK or France.

Attached: 1527210322312.png (913x766, 779K)

Like it's a problem

Ok fine

Attached: 713D975E-387D-427D-970F-41A106E50706.jpg (3264x2448, 1.22M)

Oi m8 you got a loicense to move here? Didn't think so, so move to Sweden.

you are still in the EU, I can move there anytime

Hello ahmed
can i see your passport please?

Attached: Reichtangle2.jpg (607x607, 19K)

This post made me feel good to be white

Tell us more shocking stories

Not for long, shitskin.

My man, you dark as night!

Attached: _9213.jpg (610x393, 52K)

Once I was at the doctor and an old woman was sitting next to me. When she learned that her doctor was half Cuban, she said that she does not want to be treated by people like that one (she pointed to me).

Your skin color makes you look like a full-blown nigger to me, no offence meant. Perhaps your facial characteristics are more European, but you don't look like a quadroon to me. At least you provided timestamps, so there is at least that.

You could always move to UK, people are so brainwashed there I don't think you'll get targeted on the basis of your race. I'm kinda surprised it's a real thing in Germany.

Attached: 1528539463102.png (339x348, 6K)

Wait where are you from dude? What's your heritage?

This board is truly the most diverse part on Jow Forums, fucking kek.

Attached: kek.gif (360x346, 170K)

Some Southern Germans can be quite dark

quarter african heritage, dont know the exact country since my mother grew up in a german family and never meet her real parents.

Don't you want to at least help them by telling the lefty scum the truth about refugees ? They might listen to you because you are a based black man.

Your skin is unusually dark for a quadroon for some reason. Perhaps it's just light, but it doesn't matter all that much. It might be just that when people look at you, they associate you with nigger immigrants based on your looks whereas you're largely similar to them. This is why some people may frown upon you. They just treat you the way they would treat a regular non-Europeanized shitskin.

Attached: 1528539432382.png (333x359, 8K)

No they're not. Everyone who is quite dark here isn't fully german and race mixed with somone south of the austrian border at some point.

I'm sorry m8
most people here hate niggers more than shitskins. I thought you are maybe cuban.
We have no big problems with cubans in east germany.

can me and my wife come visit sometime? We know some native borns that live in your nation that we'd stay with, they're ultra-rightwing and stuff.

We'd try our best not to be shitty tourists, but for certain we wouldn't be filthy migrants.

No caucasian would have a problem living here. Only shitskins are not welcome.

Since im born here just like my parents I speak accent free German, there is no way people can assiocate me as a fresh arrived foreigner if I speak with them.

>Your skin is unusually dark for a quadroon
Because its Summer, when its winter my brown tone usally gets alot lighter.

It's fucking weird, man. I don't know what to say, I feel sorry for you, bud. Perhaps you predominantly deal with working class Germans who have had negative experiences with regular darkies. I don't know. Don't worry about it. Try to find an environment in which people will respect you and base their opinions with regard to you on merit rather than looks.

Attached: 1535403188259.gif (600x600, 203K)

Just don't act like a nigger in any way and you will be fine. You should be well aware how the shitskins act and look that we don't like. If you are civil and clothe yourself normally noone will
waste a second thought on you and might even be positively surprised when they get to know you.
Just never get involved with the shitskins that act like american niggers.

I can see why someone would deny you a job and it is a well known fact that old people are simply racist, but as long as you act like a normal and decent human being almost anyone will accept you.

Now stop crying about muh racism and man up.
Don't let them hurt you and show them you are better than what they think you are.

As a burger that's genetically German I think I'd be ok there. It must suck to have poo for skin

Attached: 1535928162155.png (960x540, 462K)

kek

>Just don't act like a nigger in any way and you will be fine. You should be well aware how the shitskins act and look that we don't like. If you are civil and clothe yourself normally noone will waste a second thought on you and might even be positively surprised when they get to know you. Just never get involved with the shitskins that act like american niggers.
Pretty much this. If you act like a based black man, not only will people respect you, but also will get to like you. Cheer up and push on, user.

Attached: 1527185153079.png (528x321, 133K)

>muh german heritage
No one cares about it. Why do americans always get a hard one talking about it?

Even 2nd generation ahmed is more german than you ever will be. Just that we hate him anyway.

Why should I act like a nigger? Aside of my skin color I have no link to black culutre. All of my friends are German. I had the best grade in politics and history in my class, my english is better then the avarge and still I get ignored everywhere around here I apply for a job. I took application Photos already three times for over 150€ and I took my applications to my local Job center to look them over if they are fine. Also im not crying, Im complaining just like every other fucking thread on pol do here.
>Try to find an environment in which people will respect you and base their opinions with regard to you on merit rather than looks.

I have my group of friends who respect me but that wont help me in my live if want to be successfull.

90% of racism comes from people who dont know me, and you dont have time to get to know every person I encounter in my Life. Also people dont give me a chance to know them if they wont even respond to my job applications.

Honestly, why do burgers get a stiffy when discussing their German heritage? It's fucking retarded. You don't speak German, you've probably never been to Germany, you've been eating McDonald's and watching NBA your entire fucking life, you're a fucking burger, not some Aryan divination, stop acting like a fucking kid on a play ground.

Attached: 1535649735780.jpg (2048x1365, 627K)

Do an experiment. Send your applications with a picture of a white friend. When they invite you they have no choice but to get to know you.

Nobody will sue you for that,
but if you still get not invited the problem is your application.

>I have my group of friends who respect me but that wont help me in my live if want to be successfull.
Then they're not your friends. Find people you can rely on. Otherwise, you merely hang out with people so that you can avoid the realization that you're alone in this world and mitigate your loneliness. In other words, you're wasting your time with people who don't care about you. Might as well read books or watch movies instead.

What about Americans? I was considering moving to Germany as a high skilled worker.

>claiming you hit and abused your wife and children
Maybe you shouldn't have been abusing your wife and children, Achmed.

>Send your applications with a picture of a white friend
good idea, I will try that out

is this part of the long term german plot?
breitbart.com/london/2018/09/04/ten-year-old-german-boy-raped-migrant-classmates-school-trip/

if you're a highly skilled worker you probably won't care about Germans being autists

I think you missunderstood me, I have good friends who care about me.

I have to solve like 10 captchas for every post.

As long as you are caucasian you will face nearly no problems here. We mostly keep work and private life strictly apart and that is why many americans think we are unfriendly and not social enough.
You have to find friends outside your work place.

Because blood. You don't become a race by crossing the border in the same way you don't "un-become" a race. However, leftists will tell you otherwise, and say that these people living in Canada or America,with straight German or English lineage, are an imsginsry group called Canadians and Americans, meanwhile Ahmed of Aleppo is a Frenchman, while Ahmed of Islamabad is a Polish, because they lived in those countries for a while.

That's just the way it is

Attached: King of Germany.jpg (531x340, 63K)

Look who's talking...

Attached: SCANDI-SIX-Kebab-Shops-in-Copenhagen-2-624x351.jpg (624x351, 86K)

I don't deny that,
but the only thing german about them is their blood. They don't have a real german identity. They have a american or canadian identity in your case.
The german identity is something they have to aquire themselves, but they will always be more american than they will be german. If they are unwilling to form a german identity i will not consider them german.

Then disregard my earlier remarks.
Not denying that at all. I'm just sick and tired of burgers rhapsodizing about their genetic heritage, it's retarded. It's almost a meme at this point, just as retarded as Polish dick-wagging with regard to our glorious history. Not saying we should be ashamed of our legacy and our culture, but constantly rambling on about our superiority is a clear sign of serious retardation.

Attached: 1507419249177.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Attached: C1qG7h6WQAAE4S_.jpg (480x310, 36K)

Basically this. It takes roughly at least one or two generations for a white family to become fully naturalized, it's worse for other races and ethnicities. The race may guarantee a certain cultural standard, but it won't perforce turn you into a fully-fledged German instantly, in one fell swoop. It's easier for whites to integrate because of our appreciation for individualism (within reason of course), while it's almost impossible for blacks who will always be blacks in their comportment, no matter what the milieu is. Naturalization takes time and your whiteness merely facilitates this, but doesn't instantaneously transform you into a fully-fledged citizen of a given nation.

Attached: 1507402921994.jpg (452x640, 64K)

I can sympathize with you man, i've always been hyper-diligent oh how people perceive me and i still do. I've pretty much hated myself for the past 5 years but lately myself hatred has died down. I'm not black or brown but i fit right in the middle, not mixed mind you, everytime i see reports of people who look like me commit crime, rape women and wreck havoc i detest my being even more.
I've never assimilated in the culture i live in since i only live near people like me, i've always wanted to experience western culture, party through the night, go to a pub, celebrate christmas et cetera.

Mind you this isn't some kind of sob story lol, just thought i'd talk about my experience.

nice blog post faggot

I can warmly recommend you Jared Taylor.
You should really check him out. He isn't exactly a white supremacist or racist, but he will redpill you about race.
All his ideas are logical and based on facts.

Don't know if Jow Forums likes him, but he is truly our guy.

Attached: TaylorJared.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Kek, I sure love uncle Jared and appreciate his work. He's a great guy. What I've just said actually aligns with what he says and I agree with most of what he argues about. All I'm saying is race isn't be-all and end-all. It's one of the most significant elements, but it's not the only one. I also support ethnically homogeneous nations, don't mistake me for a CivNat because I'm not.

I just don't think that if you're genetically a German, it culturally makes you a German. It's the most opportune scenario when an individual of German descent wants to become a naturalized German citizen, but it doesn't mean he will become one in a matter of a several years. His genetic component is not the only thing that matters and it will take some time before he fully integrates with the rest of the society.

Attached: 1507457347514.jpg (500x396, 35K)

Attached: around bait hesitate.png (436x432, 36K)

based and redpilled

Race produces certain type of culture and culture is inextricably intertwined with race. I just don't think a burger who's spent most of his life in the US can become a fully-fledged German in a short period of time. It will take considerably less time than in other cases, but it's still not going to be that swift.

Lmao