Star Wars Actor Praises Communism, Calls America Evil

Star Wars actor Oscar Isaac just called America an evil empire while praising communist terrorists.

And his words were inspired by the script for the next Star Wars film.

Attached: 97826F17-6E09-434E-A995-CCA46690FB49.jpg (640x776, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/star-wars-9-resistance-details-poe-dameron/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_murders_of_U.S._missionaries_in_El_Salvador
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you still watch Star Wars you should fuck off back to plebbit.

Millions of people still do you dumb cunt, and if you’re okay with this kind of propaganda you need to fuck off forever you laughable bitch

Source?

America was against Commies taking over Cuba but if they were really an evil empire they would have sent in the marines and squashed them

All I care about is one thing.

Disney just openly told me that America is evil. Disney said this. The company with two massive parks in our nation. The company that makes it’s fortune mostly in the United States.

They also told me the Cuban revolution was a good thing. The one that led to famine and poverty. The one that led to hundreds of thousands of people being sent to camps, and even more being executed by the state.

Disney told me these things.

milions of people are retarded...

Sorry, should have been in the op

movieweb.com/star-wars-9-resistance-details-poe-dameron/

Attached: DC474719-E5EA-4447-8DEB-D160EE4D1C05.jpg (640x740, 341K)

Boy the rebellion had their fucking chance to institute their own system of government and completely fucked the dog.
The empire maintained stability and economic prosperity throughout the galaxy, until this little band of terrorists starts bombing shit and destabilizes the entire system.
They actually succeed in removing the imperials from power and form the new republic, only to then fucking ABOLISH THEIR OWN FUCKING MILITARY
Think about it. The galaxy had experienced a disruption and disturbance of the peace on a magnitude never before experienced. Then, once the rebellion declares victory and the imperial remnants recognize their defeat, the galaxy probably very much looked forward to the return of peace and prosperity, only it never came. There was no military, no power, only an enormous vacuum that led to immense struggle and strife to fill that vacuum.
They know that there is a powerful military force of fanatical imperial remnants out there, but they willingly and laughably remove their own ability to defend themselves. Then everyone acts surprised when they get smoked. The rebellion had their chance, and decided to be the very worst thing that could have happened to the galaxy. Fuck em, and long live the first order

Attached: roger roger.png (300x300, 74K)

I forgot to say that if any rebellion should have succeeded, it should have been the CIS.
Hyper-capitalism instead of this commie bullshit

Still annoys me Disney plays this game of the Republic being the resistance...the First Order is the resistance, they are the ones challenging the ruling government know.

What's new? Hollywood has always been Red.

Nah he's right. Historically, the US has deliberately supported right-wing dictatorships and murderous regimes in order to suppress the autonomy and sovereignty of Latin America states as a means of maintaining its exploitative economic hegemony.

Just look at this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_murders_of_U.S._missionaries_in_El_Salvador

After the US funded Salvadorian military rape and murdered 4 white Christian American women, the US government only suspended their aid for a few weeks. That is all the lives of good Americans are worth to the US government. And that's just scratching the surface, there's so much shit the Reagan administration did that hurt millions of innocents all to maintain capitalism.

Attached: 1335147205751.jpg (200x200, 27K)

>#Resistance
>no funds
>no ships
>no friends
>no fighters
lmao

>Coalburner comes into the local Panera. Her niglet runs over to me and does a few ooga booga juke moves trying to be cute. I stare down at it in disgust and just about clock this little fucker into next week.
Yeah. We're evil as fuck. More so now. From the bottom of my heart....Thank you Jow Forums

My only problem with the CIS is that they had their strings pulled by Palpatine, who was practically a one-man ZOG machine during that time.

Growing up I always sided with the Empire. Fuckin' commie scum.

yeah, I see your point. Palpatine absolutely manipulated everyone though, so one can't really blame them. It's the pot calling the kettle black

I liked the CIS the best, too bad they were under Palpatine's control. They actually had a plan for how to rule and had a fully functioning army. Compare that to the Rebellion, which had no plans and abolished their military for some retarded reason.

Attached: cis.jpg (680x656, 61K)

Based

Attached: empire forever.jpg (1936x1267, 203K)

you're absolutely right

>That is all the lives of good Americans are worth to the US government.
If they were good Americans what were they doing hanging around with communists in Central America?

Was the Rebellion like that too in the EU? As far as I know the New Republic was able to get their shit together compared to nucanon. The Rebels/Resistance in nucanon look like they can only survive in a perpetual state of revolution and guerilla warfare. Which is basically typical AnCom shit when you get down to it.

The original rebels (as in the first 3 movies) were modeled off of the American revolutionaries

Makes sense, the Empire were the good guys all along.

they should have stuck with that M.O. then, instead of disney making it what it's become today.

I wish Disney would come back, he'd hang so many of his employees it would be great.

I've never read the post-OT EU, but i can't imagine the old New Republic was as bad as the Disney Wars New Republic. It seems like JJ went out of his way to make the most nonsensical setting possible, then Rian burned everything down to add insult to injury. The overarching story to the ST makes no sense at all.

naturally the jew hates america.

It was worse, but familiar.

Remember
>Traya was right
>Revan did nothing wrong

Attached: DarthTraya.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Was it indignities?

what?

Cuba was on the list of state sponsors of terrorism for a relatively minor reason.

>40 years
>still losers
what an awful group

Attached: 1509472521843.webm (480x480, 1.46M)

>They also told me the Cuban revolution was a good thing.
>The one that led to famine and poverty.
Cuba has never had a famine. They had issues with food security in the 90s but they're definitely not starving.
>The one that led to hundreds of thousands of people being sent to camps
Most sources I've seen put it in the tens of thousands.
>and even more being executed by the state.
A virulently anti-Castro source puts that number at four thousand over the course of several decades. Amnesty International puts it at over 200.

"Hanging out with" meaning being in the same country?

and that's powerful!

The American Revolution wasn't a bunch of raggedy disorganized nerfhearders though. The colonial army were most British-trained, we had good generals and good soldiers complimented by Prussian mercenaries. The Han Solo type is realistic I suppose as we hired plenty of privateer ships. Also we had a major ally in France who took the opportunity to fuck Britain's shit up, there's no equivalent to that in Nuwars. The Resistance gets betrayed by del Toro and seemingly has no allies, making their situation look much more desperate and hopeless.