MEGA HAPPENING

MEGA HAPPENING
MEGA HAPPENING
MEGA HAPPENING

Attached: 1536074683263.png (580x321, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/bob-woodward-book-donald-trump-fear/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Ig40uAabM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: OH SHIT.png (525x762, 470K)

stop lying leafnigger, go findyourself a genderfluid fuckboy

Attached: 1533224959670.jpg (248x255, 19K)

who is costco?
is he a grocery mogel?
why is he pushing this book?

Q predicted this

>kill assad
>sessions is ‘Retarded southerner’
>confirmation bias feeding those who think he is unstable or dumbe
WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE
BOB WOODWARD INCLUDED EVERY STORY ANGLE THAT THE DEEP STATE THOUGHT WOULD SABOTAGE TRUMPS VOTER BASE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS...

>Robert Woodward

Sad old cunt looking for his glory years.

If the left accepts the accounts in these books as true, they must also accept that Cathy O'Brien's account of Hillary Clinton raping her as true.

Attached: cathy obrien excerpt.jpg (500x766, 140K)

>kill assad
>started ww3
>profit?

wow, genius

RACIST FAGGOT THIS ISNT ABOUT HILLARY ITS ABOUT TRUMP HE DID THE THING WE SAID HE DID AND THATS THAT YOUR ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

Fuck off with this weak ass bait.

Attached: 1475139894106.jpg (493x797, 74K)

No mention of the Gorilla Channel? Gotta be fake.

Is this Jim Acosta's child

It's literally nothing.

>Cohn stole a draft letter from Trump's desk that contemplated ending a trade deal with South Korea because "got to protect the country!!!!" (Cohn should be prosecuted if that's true).
>John Kelly calls Trump an idiot but then the author rages about Trump "humiliating" Sessions by called Sessions retarded
>Trump's attorney's went to Mueller and told Mueller Trump is incapable of telling the truth (not surprising)
>retells how Tillerson called Trump a moron over a year ago

>mattis
>jewish dog
>ignoring order that would further Israels interest

Forgot link
cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/bob-woodward-book-donald-trump-fear/index.html

I wonder if the book explains how trump made peace with North Korea

listen to this disinfo goon try to pin all the things his fellow operatives evilly attempted to suggest to Mattis but failed in doing because he's not fucking stupid and they are

another intellectually dead faggot

>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
I hate perverts

Bingo!

Cohn, a Wall Street veteran, tried to tamp down Trump's strident nationalism regarding trade. According to Woodward, Cohn "stole a letter off Trump's desk" that the president was intending to sign to formally withdraw the United States from a trade agreement with South Korea. Cohn later told an associate that he removed the letter to protect national security and that Trump did not notice that it was missing.

Cohn made a similar play to prevent Trump from pulling the United States out of the North American Free Trade Agreement, something the president has long threatened to do. In spring 2017, Trump was eager to withdraw from NAFTA and told Porter: "Why aren't we getting this done? Do your job. It's tap, tap, tap. You're just tapping me along. I want to do this."

Under orders from the president, Porter drafted a notification letter withdrawing from NAFTA. But he and other advisers worried that it could trigger an economic and foreign relations crisis. So Porter consulted Cohn, who told him, according to Woodward: "I can stop this. I'll just take the paper off his desk."

Attached: 200w.gif (200x200, 1.7M)

AS IF THE FUCKING UNITED STATES MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX WOULD DECLINE A FUCKING PRESIDENTIAL STAMP OF APPROVAL TO KILL THE "BAD GUY" LMFAO

Come on senpai, our LARPing is of much better quality.

fake news

Haha! Yes, it is and she is going hang with her comrades!

If this nigg3r Trump starts war with Syria I won't even mind a communist uprising anymore.

Attached: IMG_20180803_132452.jpg (783x1226, 657K)

We all already knew Trump was a mentally handicapped puppet, that's why we support him. Do you think we're idiots?

Is Mattis the unknown hero?

Prosecute Cohn. The media expects us to believe that the president withdrawing from a trade deal is so beyond the pale that intervention by White House aids is necessary and laudable, even though Trump promised to withdraw from NAFTA during the campaign and the country voted him into office. DEEP STATE SHIT.

so fire and fury part 2. yawn.

This thing is going to sell by the fucking container load, Gib me this now.

Attached: 71Ux02TbrML.jpg (1400x2118, 134K)

This....

Attached: 670.jpg (499x499, 28K)

I've honestly lost count of how many times they try this... What are we up to now?
>piss tapes
>Russia
>gorilla channel
>said nigger
>fire and fury
All went nowhere. What else? It's like a steady syrup drip of undermining fake ne-oh I get it now!

>sessions is ‘Retarded southerner’
that's pretty much the best description of what he is

>American shitshow
who cares?

>gorilla channel
That was made up here you unbelievable retard. Are you falling for your own lies now? Christ.

It was picked up and made its way into the narrative nonetheless.

If it's true, thank God for Mattis. But with his recent threat he might get us involved once the Idlib offensive kicks off and Mattis won't be able to stop him.

>kill Assad

This is the part which tells me it's fake, because there was a point where Trump was planning to withdraw from Syria which got blocked by his military advisors...

Yeah, because you propaganda artists shat it all over the internet. You're blaming them for buying the constant stream of bullshit that erupts from this place, most of which the people here actually do believe??

Ronald Rump is FINISHED

Oh no, another literally who wrote a book saying Trump is a poopy head, to the delight of all the usual suspects.

How did all those other books by literally who's fair?

Yes. It's the job of journalists to vet information, which they don't when it comes to negative rumors about Trump. Jow Forums's ability to dupe mainstream media when ridiculous rumors is just proof that journalists don't do their jobs.

1 degenerate down
1 to go

Attached: IMG_1462.jpg (301x459, 78K)

>Mattis ignored his order to kill Assad

Not believable in the slightest.

The "Gorilla channel" is what white house staffers call BET, fyi.

So, this is their new angle
>Trump is unhinged
I'm getting very sick of these scummy traitors
The deep state and everyone in lifetime politics in the swamp.
They all need to go

Yeah that's what confirmed its bullshit status with me. Just like with the Steele dossier, the "I hate black people". The people making this shit up about Trump can't even bring themselves to write the word nigger to make their bullshit seem more legitimate.

.5/10 bait, needs work m8

Yeah, it's their job to investigate. If they're taking the raw unfiltered shit from here and just copy/pasting it without a thought, where else are they doing it?

absolutely incredible.

jesus what a shit show this presidency has become

Mattis ignoring an order to kill, unlikely

Wait, I know about the peepee tape but how did we get the gorilla channel in the book?

I’m sure none of his sources were deep state.

FUCKING THIS

The dems have become a bunch of over privileged toddlers screaming because no parent raised them correctly or cares about them.

Don't let facts get in the way of fanfic.

There are no sources

The most disgusting thing this board ever did is get smug enough to believe it's own retarded propaganda. The piss tape came from Russia, to Steele, then to the FBI. It did not fucking come from this sperg hive, because I clearly remember knowing about the dossier via Buzzfeed and then threads here shilling that it came from Jow Forums, when it was circulating in Washington and London six months earlier before the tards on here had even heard of it.

Attached: blaze.jpg (564x451, 55K)

dude.
Stop.
Fucking stop.

This has gotten out of fucking hand.
You're in a brainwashed cult and its gotten extremely fucking embarrassing.

Stop defending this guy who thinks his own supporters are a bunch of southern retards and pawns

>Cohn made a similar play to prevent Trump from pulling the United States out of the North American Free Trade Agreement, something the president has long threatened to do. In spring 2017, Trump was eager to withdraw from NAFTA and told Porter: "Why aren't we getting this done? Do your job. It's tap, tap, tap. You're just tapping me along. I want to do this."
yeah sounds like to me like this Cohn guy is a faggot (who could've guessed) and Trump is right as usual
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Ig40uAabM
Tap, tap, tap.

"Mattis was particularly exasperated and alarmed, telling close associates that the president acted like - and has the understanding of - 'a fifth or sixth grade'"

How did people not know this 2 years ago, it has been painfully obvious ever since he started doing rallies

oh a washpost reporter made a book? Someone should count the number of "sources said" in it

I know you're just shitposting, but allow me to make one thing clear:
If you think this book is factual, you ard just straight up stupid.

Forget the politics, the fucking point is that he's so dumb he didn't realise he'd been thwarted by the incredible plan of taking his letters away. If you don't accept that, why accept the rest.

Riiiight.
>Woodward writes that his book is drawn from hundreds of hours of interviews with firsthand participants and witnesses that were conducted on “deep background,” meaning the information could be used but he would not reveal who provided it. His account is also drawn from meeting notes, personal diaries and government documents.

>CNN obtained a copy of Woodward's book, scheduled for release September 11
>September 11
No symbolism here goy, move along

Yeah, this.
>the military ignored the presidents order, this is absolutely fine

It's a cult.
An absolute cult.
arguing is a waste of time.

Is Trump just jealous that pol and The Donald like Assad better than him?

>Buzzfeed
Post discarded.

They're claiming Trump is insane of which there is literally no evidence yet all it takes is a cursory glance at the left to see mass hysteria in action.

And? I can say that I'm best buds with mattis anx pront it on a book cover, that doesn't make it true.

How many will be fired?

Our president shouldn't stand for this!

it would be better if it were:

Dude.
Just.
Fucking.
Stop.

Because it would make you sound even more like a spoiled brat, notice the difference?

If you need proof that Trump is a russian asset, just read the book House of Trump, House of Putin.

what do you think guys is it worth my precious time ? already wasted my time reading the pasta : House of Trump , House of Putin.
speculations with no hard evidence .
guessing the same for this one and proof of collusion.

>meaning the information could be used but he would not reveal who provided i
AKA a giant load of unverifiable horse shit that feeds the imagination of anyone that buys into it while further driving the point home that the media and reporters are literally fake news to trump supporters or anyone with half a brain.

this portugueseness is contagious

be aware

source: flag

Buzzfeed first published the dossier, which had been already sent round London and Washington. Nobody is claiming that it's not the same dossier Steele made because they published it. Nobody.
Why don't you go and fucking learn something instead of making shitty irrelevant greentext posts.

(((((cnn))))))))) dropped

It's fantastic bait.
Bait for the left.
He wants them to think he's stupid.

B-Based?

Attached: Mattis.jpg (640x360, 59K)

what if, stay with me, all these people close to Trump are actually right? Why do you accept Trump's version without hesitation like some cultist moron? I'm not crazy, everyone else is! That's what crazy people say.

Hmm I wonder if this will be as verifiably false and become completely irrelevant in a week just like that other book that the left tried to flaunt about a year ago. What the fuck was it called again, through the fire and flames?

So how did he beat the entire established US government?

>Cohn, a Wall Street veteran, tried to tamp down Trump's strident nationalism regarding trade. According to Woodward, Cohn "stole a letter off Trump's desk" that the president was intending to sign to formally withdraw the United States from a trade agreement with South Korea. Cohn later told an associate that he removed the letter to protect national security and that Trump did not notice that it was missing.

Because these sort of things just randomly appear with no oversight from other bodies and without any discussion, that's why we never heard about them, despite the WH being so leaky it makes a colander look water proof.

Sounds like BS, and possibly illegal if true.

I have to respond in an extreme manner to absolute extremism.
I have to yell on a mountain since that's all we have left in the war against pure lies and corruption, and in the face of a completely brainswashes cult.

All I have left now is to say you're in a cult, so I beg you to stop and think and look in the mirror.
Trump supporters sacrifice their dignity in front of their families and people who love them on a daily basis now, defending him like hes their little brother and not another conman politician.

This isn't a happening you fucking Marxist leaf retard. This is just one more forgettable book from some rat trying to make a buck. If you could read or ever visited some sort of literary marketplace, you'd realize that there's an entire shelf of books on this bullshit and none of them have led to the 'IMBEACHMENT' you pieces of shit want to see.

Get fucked again, faggot. MAGA.

The left went from trump is stupid to evil corrupt colluding to incompetent, to competently doing bad things, back to colluding, and now back to incompetent and stupid.

You have to go back.

>lost to a 5th grader
>who drew a genius conspiracy of subterfuge with the russians

kys

>"paranoid... "They're out to get me," Trump said of Mueller's team.
That's not paranoia, morons
That's reality

it's not or/or, it's and/and.

Back where frogcunt, I was here long before you and I'll be here when your pet mongoloid is gone.

Attached: pol_jidf.png (978x686, 934K)

>literally who
>Bob Woodward
Look, I think this another nonsense Michael Wolff tier book, but he's far from a nobody. Media is going to be discussing this for at least a week straight.

heh, turns out that the military industrial complex is the real anti-intervention faction in the US

Attached: dstreetshit.jpg (618x412, 36K)

The book is not at a "Fire and Fury" level of crazyness. It'll fade away as Trump will throw some "FAKE NEWS" at it. Q predicted this BTW

>possibly illegal if true.
kek ohh noo
definite proof it didn't happen