What is the problem with modern women, and how do we fix it?

What is the problem with modern women, and how do we fix it?

Attached: 1536074046981.jpg (1198x1200, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MGTOW

Shame... it's a sure fire way to motivate them to stop being the way they are.

They treat men like a utility, and there's fuck all we can do about it. It's always been this way.

this is can't be fixed desu, most men will just have to come to terms with never getting married or having a relationship with a woman

Mgtow really.... or bride from a less developed country where women are still women.

I married a girl from the Philippines. No regrets but I got lucky.... sooo...

Still safest choice is mgtow.

Proverbs 31:10

how the fuck are you gonna live with yourself having little mixed race elliot rodgers running around knowing what you know about how the fucking world works?

too many rights

Don’t have a problem with mixed kids. I’m Hispanic so the white race crap doesn’t matter to me.

Oh well it's different for me because I'm a racist. I turned down the advances of an Asian broad I work with because of Jow Forums

They think they have more time/options than they actually do.

> I turned down the advances of an Asian broad I work with because of Jow Forums
topest of keks m8

Attached: e3d[1].jpg (640x468, 37K)

not in christian society

Nothing that wrong with this post. Shes nervous about talking to someone she really likes. If anything I'd say theres no need to spam arbitrary garbage about yourself like this because everyone rolls their eyes and thinks "who gives a shit".
But acting like this is some proof that women are fucked up is retarded. Dudes are nervous to ask their crushes out all the time and bang roasties in their place. It's the human condition. We're not perfect

i do the same with women whats the problem?, theyre also easy to play with

This, the moment the reality sets in is when men laugh.

women were always trash

You find some chick from Russia or Eastern Europe. Some haven't been infected by this craziness.

Hey you piece of shit take care of her

They are the one true untermensch. They will never be equal to men. Even the best and brightest will still only be as effective as a child savant would be and would require the same level of patience and waking on eggshells to deal with. A woman's place is maintaining the home and raising good children to have a better future.

>murican
>hispanic
>mixed race
lmao 56%

Corrective rape

Attached: Giovanni_Battista_Moroni_009.jpg (770x904, 110K)

get a slav gf but don't bring her back to america.

There is nothing you can do about it. Find yourself a good one and feel lucky.

your muttspawn will be a beaner flip, eating tacos with chopsticks and literally too lazy to sit a math test. fucking kek.

crippling poverty
even then they will throw them self at dick for a loaf of bread

Attached: Gibson_Girls_Magnifying_Glass_by_Charles_Dana_Gibson.jpg (1024x812, 511K)

RAPE

Attached: 210759.jpg (225x350, 27K)

I mean, i do the the same thing as OPs pic. Usually have at least 2-4 girls I'm txting at any given time..

Looks like we got a yellow knight

By giving them BBC on a daily basis its the only way to satisfy white women.

My ex left me for some Asian chick, then tried to get back with me when she went mental after she moved in and tried to demand all this money to send back home and to sponsor her family lmao

/thread

mgtow and nofap turned my life around. try it.

Attached: 1682ADA6-3426-4963-A720-5D695B61DCFF.jpg (1080x498, 110K)

>My ex left me for some Asian chick
what a dick move
>tried to demand all this money to send back home and to sponsor her family lmao
classic asian golddigger, the mother of some mixed filipino I know sort of did the same. But instead she sent the money behind their backs, since she didn't worked she would grabb some money and send it home.

They mus have that fucked up mentallity

>What is the problem with modern women
They've always been like this
>and how do we fix it?
Force men to go back to a time when we didn't allow this type of behaviour

oh shit, I forgot, TITS OR GTFO, also did you get back with him or nah?

Guys do this too, when you care about a girl is when it all goes to shit

>bride from a less developed country where women are still women
if you do this you cannot bring her back to a Western Country the single most important factor in having a good wife is the environment in which she lives in not her upbringing

>raising children
You mean raising their daughters of course. Generations of men being raised by their mothers is what got all this shit going. Fathers raise sons. Mothers raise brainwashed faggots.

> Way too chicken to talk to.

Guy's probably married to a real woman.Glad this whore knows her place.

And a few lefts for good measure

This sounds like something men do too. What's the problem?

Don't fall in love

Fuck no -- if it ended for any reason, like I was a crap wife I would have, but he literally broke it off with "you are a great wife, you will make someone happy" all because of one chick giving him attention. She cleared him out and managed to have him kicked out of our apartment for a few nights then when he got back she took a bunch of shit (some of it mine) and left him. I went cold silent, ignored all his attempts to contact me, divorce went through, and I met someone better, now life is good.

Women in Venezuela are whoring out for like 2 dollars.

so many online autists who have never spoken to a human grill acting like its so hard to make a woman submit to you. they're all insecure af. just shame them for being whores and don't tolerate it jk white men keep failing the shit test of feminism hard every day

>I went cold silent, ignored all his attempts to contact me, divorce went through
this sounds cold as fuck to me, specially after being ignored by my ex-gf, but I think I can understand you though, neeway, TITS OR GTFO how old are you btw?

Women are cattle. White men are just too pussy to be cowboys anymore.
She’s wildly insecure because she has no real, strong male presence in her life to reassure her.
Women aren’t the problem, men are.

Attached: 69470350-C64A-4184-9FE4-A41809A0428F.jpg (500x730, 207K)

Slavs are the worst gold diggers out there. They have been sold the myth that all American males are rich Hollywood actors and businessmen.

I am enraged

Give up on women for a generation. She wants chad, so let him have her. Betas are for clean up, deny her her provider.

Talk to 3 separate women and pick the one with the lowest number. You all are clueless on this board aren't you? A bunch of nervous dweebs.

Wipe out all the Femin Virus(feminism)bioweapon infected, ban birth control, voting rights and abortion(replace with sterilization if they don't want to have kids).

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: 1517089249704[1].jpg (910x1024, 106K)

Cut off funding for social programs. Women don't want a husband because the state has replaced the husband as a provider.

Bro stop engaging with these chanthots

I'm one of the always respond guys when I'm interested. Yet, I don't respond when I'm not. It's terrible. Basically permanently single at this point.

you have a point, I was curious though