Project About Migrants and Refugees - Help Needed

Hello Jow Forums

I'm doing a project about migration and refugees and I would really apreciate some ideias/content/links to show to the whole class and discuss about it.

Thank you.

Attached: Capturar.png (862x582, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean
youtube.com/watch?v=2SllN12H9-w
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs&ll=51.67255514712711,9.71112304999997&z=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you own homework, faggot.

Subject: why does this class want us to do a project about refugees? What is the school's agenda in making this assignment? Who benefits from the pro-refugee agenda? Discuss

My teachers are leftists and I must be very careful on what I talk about and how I talk about it.

We had 5 options to chose, 4 options were pro-"refugee" agenda, only 1 could push the anti-"refugee" agenda. I chose the anti-"refugee" one.

Depends on what do you want to achieve by your presentation.

I won't talk about Jews because my teacher clearly defended them once out of nowhere.

>My teachers are leftists

Who are your fellow students?

Cucks

I want to raise awareness about economic migrants disguised as refugees.

Then tell stories about how refugees were bad at first but then it happens they are good and how multiculturalism is a great thing.

data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean

Talk about the demography of Mediterranean sea arrivals
UN data says that this year 60% have been grown men and only 15% have been grown women. Extrapolate this data to 2015 and discuss the serious damage to society the gender imbalance could have.

I will also talk about this, so they will see this problem is serious and real.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-08-14-at-4.26.33-am.png (476x472, 270K)

uoouoouoooh, yes, thanks

>my teacher
Underageb&

You could also talk about how they want to enter places like Germany, Sweden, Norway, UK etc., when they can be perfectly living in other countries which aren't war, like Turkey, many of the North African nations, Lebanon, they clearly don't want to stop at bordering states like Greece, Jordan etc.

Add to that, the Gulf states haven't been doing much other than fueling the conflict, consider the Muslims consider the Gulf states of represent the peak Islam, it's disgusting how they are unwilling to cooperate.

Also mention that European & American organizations have not been cooperating with the Syrian government. Taking in refugees without cooperating with the SAA and helping them stabilise the situation is like collecting water from the leaking pipe without fixing the leak itself.

If you have balls, you could mention America's strongest ally, The Jewish state of Israel funds these rebel groups who are responsible for the destruction in Syria.

I'm sure you can research this in detail.

Shut up mom I'm 12 years old now I do what I want

Attached: children_smoking_25.jpg (500x372, 20K)

urgh, I didn't sleep tonight. Grammar's fucked in a few places I'm sure you can make sense of it.

Attached: 1533055962572.png (883x899, 693K)

I'll also play this video
youtube.com/watch?v=2SllN12H9-w

Attached: nolikejob.png (443x139, 94K)

>economic migrants disguised as refugees

They are economic migrants indeed but in the other way. Europeans have become too smart to breed but the capitalists needs consumers to sell goods. To prevent slowdown of gdp growth the business needs more people who wants to take loans and buy shit. Business want to take profit now and don't think about the future.

You know the show must go on.

Don't ruin your life by dropping hard red pills. Sow the seeds.

Attached: raw.gif (366x360, 3.18M)

Someone will most probably tell me it's normal for people to make the best choices for their lives and migrating to the best countries is only a smart choice.

no fucking way crime is so low here

Shakira is mullato or not?

That's because gipsies are now on other european countries stealling stuff

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs&ll=51.67255514712711,9.71112304999997&z=6

This map has the markers of over 10,000 Refugee rapes, murders, thefts and assaults in 2016 alone

And those are the numbers who were registered. Many aren't.
Due to lack of information about the aggressor, or because the victims don't want to tell anyone about the rape.