Mel Gibson: “The Jews are responsible for all the major wars in the world”

youtube.com/watch?v=9U-ZChyh59c&t=20m4s

What did Mel Gibson mean by this?

Attached: 5FFFD6CB-2903-489E-922D-CF4309F1067F.jpg (682x1023, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Report-Mel-Gibson-has-been-secretly-donating-to-Holocaust-survivors-484608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it's self explanatory.

Mel is the #1 /ourguy/ in all of hollywood.
Prove me wrong (Pro tip: you literally can't)

The way it goes:

Trade wars degenerate into real war/proxy wars
all wars are traced back to (((banksters))).

Destroy a country, use (((loans))) to rebuild. Owe them for ever.
Basically the US government for the past 100 years. And no, it has no changed under Trump, he is a useful idiot for them.

m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Report-Mel-Gibson-has-been-secretly-donating-to-Holocaust-survivors-484608

Why do you think they let him back into Hollywood? He's a cuck

He's said a lot worse

Attached: 12345ourguy.jpg (1024x530, 108K)

Attached: Z22205JEPMAM.png (702x991, 486K)

Attached: 1534131383113.jpg (547x735, 41K)

Attached: 3552231.jpg (750x728, 194K)

Sounds like a smart guy.

The thing I enjoy about antisemitism the most is how edgy and over the top it tends to be. Jews are responsible for all the wars even the ones that took place in 2500 years ago in the Far East. And of course Holocaust never happened but it should have.

Attached: 1533936089359.jpg (493x373, 33K)

God bless this man.

they are
the jews need destroyed and women need subjugated for world peace to exist.

Well yeah if you look at the history of Poland you will understand, poland was the original homeland for Jews

Mel Gibson has been /ourguy/ since like forever.

FUCK OFF GAY FROG

Attached: 602631C6-87A2-41FD-9C9B-5126991A56E0.jpg (800x984, 209K)

I can.

He was Jesuit educated / trained. Specifically at Loyola Marymount University in California. Jew / Jesuit central.

He's a fucking actor playing a part. Actors are literally paid to pretend to be something they're not for the sake of the cult of personality. This doesn't stop off-screen. It's 24/7.

His antisemitism is fake. His "controversies" are fake. It's all memetics. They use him amongst others to spread certain memes, certain patterns of thought and certain sentiments so they can mold the public perception of whatever they want in whatever way they want.

If he was /ourguy/ he wouldn't be in Hollywood at all anymore, they don't give a fuck about what money he brings in, they can replace him easily. If he's still there and still alive, it means he's still controlled.

Also, obviously he's catholic. He even goes as far as to say protestants aren't saved, that salvation comes from the church and not christ. The catholic church is the great jewish subversion of Christianity. So there is also that too. He's going along with their agenda of destroying Christianity.

Based mel. Has a new movie coming out soon being slammed for racism.

>Jew = Jesuit
So this is the power of Pakistani IQ.

Will watch Mel's next movie.

MEL GIBSON DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: beauty beauty.jpg (759x500, 220K)

Typically people with lower IQ think they know it all while people with higher IQ constantly question themselves and what they know.

Obviously you're the former because instead of considering your perception of what I said may be wrong or that I may know something you don't you 100% assumed what you thought you saw was right and that was what I said, which it wasn't.

Firstly, there is no such thing as an ethnic jew. Secondly, the word "jew" was simply a title for the early christians. If you were christian, you were a jew. Then certain ethnic groups banded together and co-opted the title for the sake of a power group because they saw how much influence christianity had gained. Now you have "the jews" claiming they're ethnic jews when they're of many different racial backgrounds, most of which are hebrew israelite (judean) but not limited to that at all. "Jew" isn't short for judean, you can be judean and non-jew.

The jesuits and the jews are connected in the way that the jesuit order is the main seat of power of the babylonion mystery traditions which originated within these same ethnic groups a long long time ago. Not all jesuits are "jews", but they're spearheading the same agenda Jow Forums is constantly trying to expose. "Jews" within themselves aren't even the issue, for we wrestle not against flesh but against principalities. Spiritual wickedness. The center of that being the jesuit order and the papacy.

So there is a connection there, a close connection, but they're not the same thing.

Why hasn't he shot himself a few times in the back of the head?

brilliant!

Wow that is... Actually the dumbest thing I've ever read in my entire life

Mel Gibson is right, but he needs to narrow it down specifically to "jewish bankers are responsible for all the major wars in the world in the modern era, that is to say since World War 1."

Well quite evidently you don't read much so that doesn't say much at all.

He calls it as it is.

Kek

How does one archieve such an facial act

Attached: 1535931272787.jpg (636x358, 31K)

...gunna...gunna go ahead....gunna go ahead and steal this. Nice pasta m8

Silence.

Attached: Yousmokecock.jpg (466x522, 31K)

>Based and Redpilled
>and braveheart was an absolute joke btw