Kraut/pol/&AfD General Sunny Edition

>Must watch Chemnitz videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WxEcZYP3CdY[Open] (censored after 400k views)
youtube.com/watch?v=GD_ZdP79O84[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=yYaVOXlaS5c[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=68YzJsjiJ1I[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=U85KTY6org0[Open]

>Chemnitz Rundown in English
archive.is/gGqJb
youtube.com/watch?v=JeXK5J2fios[Open]

>Polls
dawum.de/

>English language analysis
youtube.com/channel/UCWcbn1OURjNxx8kr4FJ4Y-w/videos

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g[Open] (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0[Open] (No excuse for being fat, no fatties in Auschwitz)

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=WypJDzyZU_Y[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=j3LWdr3cJsI[Open]
journalistenwatch.com/
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/wolfpms/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs[Open]
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs[Open]

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/jpBzKTq8

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Harass Journalists on Twitter
Join up with Friends and form communities
Get fit
Don't be a pathetic mockery

Attached: Sonnenschirmstaffel2.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cn_woPvjQI
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Außerparlamentarische_Opposition
aufstehen.de/faq/
linksunten.indymedia.org/de/system/files/data/2017/06/3098700935.txt
linksunten.indymedia.org
twitter.com/hashtag/afdleaks?f=images&vertical=default&lang=en
defgsus.github.io/afd-chat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sunny edition
Sonnenkanone when?

Attached: sun_gun_large.jpg (600x600, 77K)

THREAD THEME SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=4cn_woPvjQI

Parallel thread

How many of you are actualy afd members?

Me. AfD 100%

chkd

Attached: skinhead.jpg (1738x1216, 170K)

any democratic anons in here, believing in voting and that AfD will bring change, once in power? i got bad news for you. with #aufstehen, the left establishes an APO on a large scale. if you are not familiar with the term, look it up:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Außerparlamentarische_Opposition
wagenknecht does nothing else but reunite those, who started the marsch durch die institutionen separately. under the leadership of those, who financed the former APO for the purpose of infiltration and subverting. while the democratic right celebrates every half percentage point, the left prepares the/for the decline of parliamentic democracy. i seriously doubt that the outcome of the coming weimar like setting will be right-winged.

Attached: alerta-aufstehen.png (1400x1400, 98K)

Wew I just looked that up. The Nazis literallyntried everything

>Göbbels Quote
youre an idiot go back to troll school.

my dear Sütti, if I remember correctly it was You who chastised anyone who fed the trolls/shills
tsk tsk tsk
gottcha!!!

Attached: eternal Lithuanian glowing.png (784x1011, 726K)

Attached: gfy.jpg (850x1192, 452K)

Don't blame him. He's a just uncontrolable butthurt, as usual.

bump

Attached: decoration.jpg (500x516, 102K)

why is Saxony so based

Attached: 1535998745792.jpg (606x815, 47K)

das ist der fucking hammer

Do Germans even try to be patriotic anymore? Like a lot of patriotism, flags everywhere? Your fashwave stuff would sell, but you have to understand, it's won't last forever. Flags are there usually because they represent "timeless", you know, when things were good. It's symbolizes "things are good", and ironically brings the best.

Attached: PrayForGermany.jpg (767x481, 193K)

Slavic admixture

shouldnt you be somewhere else and mash butter ?

Attached: kerrygold butter.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>"Not a single German flag here, that's great
Actual quote from one of the singers at the Antifa concert yesterday.

Most likely this.

Attached: bohemian_eye.jpg (895x505, 104K)

isnt there a roumor that everytime the elections are coming up merkel makes a qa thing where she lets random people ask her shit, but al the people are actually bought, and most importantly, always the same? we should check into that and if its true maybe spread it pictures showing the questionairs of every year on twitter.

40 years DDR, there couldnt be Niggers and Mutts imported so they kept most of their Aryan DNA, Rest is mixed with slavs and russians.

All their demonstrating since PEGIDA started didn't prevent the Murderers of Daniel H. to get there so why is it so "based"?

That's disgusting.
I know for a fact if Germans here just bought some flags and some shirts with German flags on them, hung them up, they would have a positive effect on everyone. Inspirational.

Then remember that the Black, red and yellow brought germany nothing but misery and decay. The democratic revolts fueld by jews, then weimar, now this shit show we have to live through.

>idiot
maybe. but why?
which of the named parties would not literally agree to the meaning of this quote?
this is the very essence they got in common.

Reporting in.

Attached: 1505164585713.png (284x237, 10K)

You know those colours weren't invented by the Weimar Republic, right?
Black, red and gold have been the heraldic colours of this nation since the end of the Frankish empire.

you are out of touch with the conditions of our times when you compare this overaged shitshow to the babyboomer march through the institutions. You make a bad attempt at black propaganda because you are also out of touch how fucked up the people here are and how little value a papercurrency like "hope" holds in these cyrcles.

Are the Chemnitz protests still going?

And what was that music festival thing that became a counter-protest? There seems to have been very little talk of it in Britain despite being something the BBC would latch onto.

How was your day Anons?

i just stated an earlier date since weimar yet you self rightiously give me this "right?" as if i wouldn't know.
Still, i don't give a fuck about the premodern origins. I don't care about this flag. Germany changed its flag four times in the last 100 years so what do i care about it.

>paranoid idiot detected
you take yourself too important.

i have a fucking cold...

>mfw everyone in my from my fathers family has eyes like this, except me
>family from this side comes from slesia
>still got blue eyes tho

woot? what's your point? i'm just arguing that this sammlungsbewegung is nothing else than reuniting those, who drove this country into this mess. they go back to the origins and establish a non parliamentic opposition on the street. am i the only one who is a bit worried about this shit?

Need Poggenburg leaks

It is really interesting how these yellow rings seem to be a local phenomenon in certain populations. So far I think it is mostly a wedge going from Bohemia up to the Baltikum but I've also read about anons having these who come from along the Danube. Could be a founder effect from one distinct population group traveling first along the Danube and then further North.

THere is nothing to collect anymore in this collection. These people are interested in positions and money and thats what turned out Wahlalternative Soziale Gerechtigkeit at first untill it merged into SED. The streets of today don't belong to leftwing students, the streets of today belong to people not from here. They make hacked meat out of leftis and old angry boomers. If you seriously wanna tell me you are "worried" about this then youre just a coward who realy looks hard for something to worry about.
Anything it does will fracture the left even more.

music festival rundown
>people shipped in with busses from all around the country
>free coke and pepsi
>free stuff
>free stuff

no wonder there was almost 50k people there

>no wonder there was almost 50k people there
Doesn't matter these people are dumb consumer monkeys they are no match for Jihadis. They are not even a match for Messermänner or 20 club raiders.
Let them have ti. Let them have their party, look, move on and leave this place.

We should do such a thing too once in a while

>free Fanta and Pervitin

Attached: kanonen_und_rosen.jpg (638x960, 62K)

man, you are the one who tells anons to stop larping nadsi and voting for a cucked boomer party and go into action instead. all i wanted to point was, that the left is preparing on a whole other level than democracy cucked boomer hoping for parlamentsbezüge.

did i heard Panzerschokolade?

Attached: 1528535581468.jpg (1840x1072, 257K)

>Außerparlamentarische Opposition
>bestehend aus parlamentarischen Mitgliedern

Attached: IgigNYK.gif (500x209, 930K)

aufstehen.de/faq/

Attached: aufstehen-faq.png (901x566, 79K)

i never said that you moron.

Quite awful, had a dentist appointment and they gonna remove a tooth next week. Luckily I don't need an implant because it's the last molar tooth in the row.

Also I maybe lose my driving license for a month, I think I got clocked driving 130 in a 70 zone.

Attached: BCFC07AD-1068-4BA6-B49F-6246A79E8461.jpg (720x603, 81K)

rate my oc

Attached: mmm.png (876x1364, 1.26M)

0/10
outdated lables.
sperg font.
no audience for this.

can you not brush your teeth woman?

then sorry, i took you for someone else.

>Die Deutschen sind ein undankbares Scheißvolk und lieben den Dolchstoß. Habe 2 Jahre lang den deutschen Faden auf Jow Forums groß gemacht und gepflegt und jetzt wo es ein Selbstläufer ist haben die Schwuchteln mich abgesägt mit Hilfe der Moderatoren. Das volle Programm mit Range-Ban und Co. Solche Mistkinder, wenigstens habe ich das komplette Kraut/pol/ Meme Archive als letzte Handlung gelöscht.

yeah, kinda thought so too, but it rhymes so beautifuly

>20% of my friends are AfD supporters
>1 in 5 iof my friends is a Nazi

Attached: CEFA8197-4349-459B-A7B2-412642D0F3A4.png (502x686, 240K)

All this german talk gets me wondering, How did the germans manage to live in a total shithole poorer than modern day zimbabwe for 14 years?

Attached: 250px-Weimar_Republic_1930.svg.png (250x253, 39K)

get out burger

>free
dunno about you guys but i personally don't like free stuff
always get what you pay for y'know

thanks for proofing my point

Attached: 28j9w4.jpg (405x348, 22K)

My teeth are straight, white and clean. The tooth had an old filling that caused problems and the dentist fucked up the root canal treatment back in January.

For how long will you continue to post this?

Afd more popular than spd?

Feels like 1928 all over again...

>driving 130 in a 70 zone
i know that feel
take it to court
lawyer might be able to turn it into a cash-only fine

Wir ham's kapiert

Attached: 1532712557033.gif (354x209, 497K)

Attached: taygerman.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Forever. What even is your business here if you hate germans so much?
You're planning to move away as soon as the shit here starts boiling anyway.

>AFD hetzt gegen die Schwachen
actually they a hetzing against the Powerful establishment that holds all the might in this state
>und will Löhne und Renten kürzen
i never heard that Loans are discussed to be cutted, maybe something about he mindestlohn
>Rente
wasnt Gauland laughed at because he couldnt present a Rente Modell during the Summer Interview?
and now they say AfD want to cut them???
unbelieveable

Attached: Hetzer.jpg (758x485, 401K)

I used to support afd and thought they were called Nazis but weren't, but now they're being spied on because they're actually close to Nazis? Wtf?

Or maybe accept that you did Something wrong?

That's definitely an option.

And that's your concern because?

FREIE FAHRT FÜR FREIE BÜRGER

>130 in a 70 zone.
gotta go fast

Attached: 1506464136386.gif (238x190, 1M)

>That's definitely an option.
Yes give your shekels to a lawyer…

apparently not

>Obeying laws

Attached: Stirner.png (1024x683, 404K)

Top tier butter

Holy shit, that stuff is hard to find ( atleast for me)
The majority is just the (((media))) talking about leaks without mentioning a source at all.
What I have been able to find:
> "leaked via" : linksunten.indymedia.org/de/system/files/data/2017/06/3098700935.txt
> Main website is currently offline: linksunten.indymedia.org
> Twitter: twitter.com/hashtag/afdleaks?f=images&vertical=default&lang=en
> And also an AFD chat via GitHub: defgsus.github.io/afd-chat/ (dont know if it is the one, where the "leaks" originated, because it is a pain in the ass to go through all the messages)

Do most AFD members know that Hitler did nothing wrong or are they just normies who've realized that current immigration trends are unsustainable?

best thing is, the cdu (or was it csu?) had someone who said he wants to make retirement legal at 72 years, plus right now we only get 800 euro in retirement per month, might as well just cut it completly

>Do most AFD members know that Hitler did nothing wrong or are they just normies who've realized that current immigration trends are unsustainable?

Mostly normies and civ-nats.

better?

Attached: woahhta9.png (876x1364, 1.01M)

>130 in a 70 zone

Attached: 1512123579878.jpg (850x547, 160K)

Thanks for your time. Are you affiliated to the IB?

bang bang

Attached: countryside.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Because I asked you.

The road was free and the music pushed me. Tempo limits are a meme anyway, normally I drive 20 km/h faster than allowed everywhere.

I have a "Rechtsschutzversicherung", maybe they will cover it. Have to check it.

Well I won't leave

These are the leaks??? There is nothing there then demanding anyone should "moral cuck".

could be made up from nothing, what proof we have that its actually poggenburg writing this?

Attached: 1510052214077.jpg (1080x1217, 346K)

Why did Hitler called himself a simple Fuhrer and not Gross Fuhrer or Uber Fuhrer?
Didnt he heard the jokes on how people made fun of him by calling him fuhrerstand, fremdenfuhrer, etc

>Things Refugees say

just go away

what is that about?

Stop making small talk and actually do something relevant first.

>Are you affiliated to the IB
Nope, watched a few videos, but that is all.

Sorry I could not provide a real source, but maybe you have more success via keywords like "#afdleaks @twitter", "3098700935.txt @name of the data uploaded on their webpage" and "idymedia".
Apperently the amount of messages leaked is around 8000.

I just dont want to spend the next few hours right now, searching the web for them, while having stuff to do.
Maybe another time, and then I will post them on /kraut/

they trigger the convictions every leftard got in common, to achieve unity. but what's more important, if you lookup the wiki article, you'll see where todays leftist got their origins and who payed those organisations and movements in the late 60s, early 70s.
and today the very same people (SED) try to reunite their former comrades in a non-parliamentary movement the very same way like they did in the 60s.

>what proof we have that its actually poggenburg writing this?
Because he stepped down already.

>Mostly normies and civ-nats.
Hopefully they'll learn soon enough. The trend of polarization will inevitably continue with how the media and establishment is reacting.

Attached: image.jpg (474x661, 55K)

It seems like you are in support of the concepts that do not allow you to act freely, it is probably the case that you are possesed by them

Attached: 1535993413295.png (297x297, 98K)

Wait what? Poggenburg stepped down?

Someone's having a bad day.

From my understanding, it is not the first them he was in the spotlight via Chat-leaks.
The first time was because he said " Deutschland den Deutschen", and caused a backlash for the party, because the left screeched like always about "muh nazi" slogans.
Maybe getting caught a second time, was enough to to get rid of him, for fedding the opposition some political leverage.