Redpill me about the Boer

Is it true that the South African government is illegally seizing there lands in a form of wh*Te g*noc*de.
Asking for a friend.

Attached: lauren.webm (608x1080, 695K)

bump

There's no evidence for it

Okay.

Boers are the niggers of the white race. They literally have nigger in their DNA from race mixing over the years. Even if the rumor of white genocide was true, which it isn't, the South African government would be doing the white race a favor killing off the Boers. They are an embarrassment to the white race and should be destroyed.

Ayy lmao.

Stop living in denial you albino nigger loving faggot.

You're retarded aren't you?

its jews.

nice try superjew2000

Okay buddy.

Attached: laurenpr0n.webm (444x250, 2.91M)

no it isn't. There are ideas to take back farm land without compensating the owners, but that's nowhere near a done deal yet. There is no white genocide.

Yes it's true

Alright, whatever 56% faggot. More qt Boer refugees for me

Attached: boer qt.png (619x675, 697K)

Based and redpilled.

Good taste.

Lauren Simonsen is my waifu.

They are in the process of amending the constitution so they can seize the land without compenzation. A similar bill got retracted in 2016 because it mentioned that the farmers need to be compensated. This bill they are now preparing is being delayed a bit but in progress. While preparing this bill they are trying to disarm the farmers with gun legislation.

Wow, what a low IQ take. The Boer are treated like shit in a nation they created. When the Boer first traveled there the only people their were the Sān people, not the current Sub Saharan population that has taken over and forced a quota system which has impoverished the Afrikaner population while simultaneously ignoring the deadly attacks on White farms. This is the result of "liberalism" and "democracy."
>Pic related

Attached: SA quotas.jpg (1699x227, 91K)

The Finnknight delivers.

Bump.

Fokof Rooinek

leave my girl out of this please

The boers will go to a country with 0% blacks, sorry user