Are you thinking about getting or not getting BFV?

Are you thinking about getting or not getting BFV?

I kinda dont care that EA is trying to force feed WUMAN into BFV. (Or is that how they slowly get you to submit?)

If EA was up front about it and said

>Look anons some people are complaining that our games are sexist, and that we're not "accurately" depicting "WUMANS" in war. So to show are support we decided to make an Ugly 1 Armed empowered Woman as a playable character, because lets face it, all the good looking woman in WW2, were either Secretary or some would suck the Generals genitals. I mean it was only the 2nd World War in History of Mankind, But HEY! The cyberpunk robot armed lezbo, is free to download, Day One!

Then, I would have a bit more respect for DICE. But I still think I might get it.

Attached: iddkiqyfckqwmpow4mjr.png-920x518.jpg (920x518, 57K)

if the game was good maybe, but it's worse than BF1 imho

I'm going to wait for new BF or Bad Company 2 remaster

Sage
Fuck this shitty game and franchise

No.

Not because of women, but because im still fucking bored of World War II games. If they had done Vietnam i would have got it, even with women (playing as a vietkong chick would be kinda hot).

"wacky world war 2" is not the battlefield game i want

From what Im seeing it looks like there will be a Bad Company 2 remaster with bfv. I see they are following the COD road and bundling it up with one of the better games BFGames like when "Space COD" had the MW2 remaster bundle. And Cod didn't sell it separate.

>rotterdam with no dutch
>tigers and STG44's in 41
lmao

Between work, family, and gym, I have little time for gaming, and can really only devote time to one game for stretches of several months. There’s no way in hell I’m putting down God of War and shelling out $60 for this woke horseshit.

Attached: DCD9D867-4B84-43A1-8612-9E7751971ECA.jpg (700x686, 152K)

This.

Plus the Kong chicks would succi succi for 5 lalla

Red Orchestra is a better game

I'll probably get it because I play with my friends.

yes and I'm going to get some nike brand shoes too

this whole putting women in the game was a genius marketing ploy, it has retards from the right and the left hyping it up and scrambling to buy it

Red Dead 2 is looking good too, I might just go with that alone.

I bought bf4 and niggerfield1 on sale on console. Biggest mistake of my life. You can't hit shit without a mouse and keyboard.

>giving Ea money.

Lol. I might get it used if I hear good things. Arent the dlc maps suposed to be free? Thats cool.

Vidya im getting the rest of the year (Yakuza Kiwami 2 was the last game I bought):
>assassin's creed odyssey
>red dead 2
>fallout 76
That pretty much does it for this year.

Attached: 1528547819713.png (923x713, 16K)

I don't play pleb tier games so it's not a problem for me either way.

From what Ive interpreted"DLC" is for story mode and will be free, but they didnt mention Multiplayer. I could be wrong though

Yes

Attached: IMG_20180904_180346.jpg (1840x3264, 1.52M)

Stupid sjws and anti sjws make a big fuss about nothing. I will playtest the beta, and only then i will decide if i get this game or not. I'm that guy who's interested in the br mode.

if any of your faggots aren't actually shills
I guess I envy you for still enjoying modern games
but simultaneously don't understand at all how you can still enjoy modern gaming

Just get Arma 3 user stop giving Jews your money

Attached: DB29101C-1D68-4B24-8AF9-94EFEC350650.png (512x415, 85K)

>I kinda dont care that
Your kind needs to be the first to hang. Your apathy allows this shit to take root.

The game just doesn't even look like it is set in WWII, it isn't just the abundance of female soldiers. Looking at the footage I just don't even think for a second it looks like WWII, if I didn't know BFV was supposed to be a WWII game my mind just would never even go there. It looks like some kind of weird post-apocalyptic thing.

Compare that to BF1, even though that wasn't the most realistic thing and took a lot of progressive liberties it still looked and felt like WWI. They got the aesthetic across really well there, while with BFV I just don't even know what I'm looking at.

I have to buy a new pc guys. Give me the specs. First and foremost it has to be able to process 4k video and must be an editing beast. Of course I'd like to play games with it too.