Why are women so fucking crazy?

>Meet fat chick on tinder
>Into to keto 40 lbs later conservative qt
>Single mother household, her mom is a crazy cunt
>Wants us to break up because she's too young to be in a serious relation (18)

Why does single motherhood create such a toxic enviornment?

Attached: lelelle.jpg (600x560, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=2114976&pind=9
archive.org/stream/detumultibusamer00bent#page/n5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are a parasite that has been with us since we first stopped reproducing asexually

Attached: Communism in Greece.png (1183x331, 37K)

Its mans responsibility to reign in his woman. It's also his responsibility to disregard and shame the dumb shit she says until she keeps herself in line. Everyone knows what a shit test is but they usually find it difficult to know when they're in one. If shes outspoken and stubborn and "independent" (lol) then ditch her ass, leave her for the based boys.

i use tinder for hookups strictly... meeting a woman irl is better for a relationship. never use your real name of course, in case you get one pregnant or something.

there's a post on reddit on the guide to treating your gf like shit that'll prevent her from going wild.

Attached: 1510587014464.jpg (470x595, 201K)

One word:

#PARASITEGENDER

>Meet fat chick on tinder
stopped reading here

Attached: 1318623363725.jpg (730x506, 42K)

They love BBC!

Why do you type and compose your thoughts in a clearly un-english manner?
It is clear english isn't your first language.

Go away you disgusting non-white.

>on tinder
Stop

I am 24 years old, was home schooled and I have never been married.

I live with my parents, milking cows and helping tend to a small garden.

I love children and have been the family babysitter since I was 7 yrs old, so I'm quite good at it now.

I work from time to time at my parents landscaping business.

I am looking for a serious relationship, and do not wish to waste my time dating.

I'm a very religious Christian and do not believe in divorce, so I will not be jumping into anything in any short amount of time.

I would never use a dating site, but my location and the fact that I do not necessarily like a bar scene, requires it.

I Have Experience In:

- Cooking [from scratch]

- Knitting

- Crochet [a one needle form of knitting]

- Raising farm animals such as: Cows, Goats, Sheep and Chickens.

The Kind Of Man I'm Looking For:
- Taller than I, but not exceeding 6'
- Working
- Strong Faith in God and his Beloved Son
- Caucasian
- Kind, verbally & physically
- Strong, mentally & physically
- Clean, BUT not afraid to get his hands dirty
- Hard working
- Compassionate
- Ambitious
- Humble
- Gentlemanly -
Sense of humor
- Not afraid to research, but not a geek
- A strong passion for people he loves, which will be shown in his love for his family, such as his Parents and potential Brothers and Sisters.
- Open to the thought of having children.
First Date
One of my many brothers will accompany me in the first dates. If this bothers you, then I suggest, that you look for another woman.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=2114976&pind=9

Attached: u_id_2114976__300x224__width__20180829112429__(_)usr@2114976@2018-08-14(_)a8b7c0fbf223732adfb7756bb4 (300x331, 20K)

>there's a post on reddit
unironically kill yourself

Because rape isn't legal.

>Not afraid to research, but not a geek
Damn. I guess that rules out my PhD in Greek and Latin, then.

>PhD in Greek and Latin
Doesnt seem like a productive use of your time

It was the only thing that didn't bore me.

stop using tinder fucking faggot

you should be less focused on trying to entertain yourself and more focused on raising your family

Grad school was like monasticism: you take a vow of poverty and chastity, and you spend the rest of your life squinting at manuscripts and praying for divine revelation. No family so far. None of the women I know want marriage or children; they are all ardent SJWs.

because these days there is no balance within the thinking of a single mother

their thinking is hyperfemale because there is a dampening effect against masculinity these days and on purpose

let me tell you how hard you'd be fucking that 18 year old pussy if the year was 1488 AD and the single mother who raised her even taught her how to wield a sword because her husband died in battle saving her from niggers and huns when their daughter was only 4

it is never exactly the single mother (these days it sometimes is), but big daddy gov and the divorce market sector that subjugates your relationships and cuts them apart a thousand ways using every trick in the book, even dating website algorithms made by envious salt bucket IT wizards

>using tinder
>oh fuck its full of degenerates

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 68K)

Remember, the New Testament is written in Greek. It is one of the languages forever immortalized in the Word of God.

Also, don't larp as Christian. Actually get to believing.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1179, 1.1M)

Well if you want a family maybe then you should spend less time studying and more time looking for a wife

>Greek and Latin
Based. Don’t let illiterate faggots tell you otherwise

Why would I need to know dead and dying languages?

Quia patrimonium litterarum, quod usque ad nostrum saeculum pervenit, illis sermonibus est conscriptum, nec nisi frustula quaedam in vulgares linguas sunt versa. It's a cultural thing: the same reason that Jews learn ancient Hebrew instead of just reading their books in English translation, or that Muslims learn classical Arabic to read the Koran. The difference for Latin and Greek is that religious texts are only a fraction of what is available in a continuous tradition from antiquity down to the modern age. There is a ton of literature from the fifteenth through nineteenth centuries that has never been translated into English.

>Jews learn ancient Hebrew i
>Muslims learn classical Arabic to read the Koran
These are not the people I look to emulate
We have the King James version of the Bible and can understand God's word just fine with it

That's actually really cool, bet that you're a fan of Tacitus and Seneca. Does knowing normal Greek help to understand ancient Greek and the works of the old philosophers like Plato?

She looks Hispanic

Nah she looks kinda southern German, seen some similar girls here desu

Because it's part of the foundation of Western Civilization, retard.

Modern Greek isn't all that different. I have a Katharevousa New Testament and an ancient Greek one, and it's not hard to switch from one to the other.

Well, you could also go with every nation in the west: everyone educated knew at least Latin from the Renaissance through the nineteenth century, which is why so much was published in Latin. Anything for international consumption in Europe was published in Latin. Europe was always made up of many different peoples with different languages, but they shared two traits in common as Europeans: Latin and Christianity.

Even in the UK they had it as mandatory in upper class places like Oxbridge until I think WW1, even recently in high school my English lit teacher held Latin classes as an after school club, never got to go though

Some regions of the US, mostly conservative east-coast areas, offer it in high school or even middle school.
It's cool to be able to read stuff like De tumultibus Americanis (Oxford, 1776), in which Edward Bentham responds to the American revolution. Also fun to read folks complaining about degeneracy in the seventeenth or eighteenth century: they sound just like Jow Forums sometimes.

Link to de tumultibus Americanis: archive.org/stream/detumultibusamer00bent#page/n5

>christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=2114976&pind=9
seems like a nice girl, shame she's already that old tho

Women are just wired that way, they are all prototypical psychopaths/narcissists. And because of their naturally high SMV they can get away with murder just by giving a guy some sex.

oh excuse me for going on reddit, didnt realize it was against the rules

Attached: 1510758385838.png (667x670, 648K)

>didnt realize it was against the rules
Well now I hope you do