Timelapse of open defecation along train tracks in India

youtu.be/tBFbQsCeO_w

This really blows my mind how a species would risk being mowed down by a freight train instead of choosing a comfortable toilet in their own homes. WTF INDIA explain yourselves

Attached: Open-Defecation-in-Mumbai-India-600x350.jpg (600x350, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iNTmmxFNtuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indian train toilets are literally just a hole that opens onto the tracks.

Attached: odxrfm7fzuv01.jpg (1024x925, 134K)

you're shitting me aren't ya

DESIGNATED

Fucking indians, they run around here holding their noses up at us and insisting they are simply better.

Attached: 7585785678.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Lel

Shouldn't we just except all cultures as equally valid. That different people from around the world do and live differently and there is no real objective way for them to be judged. If we are all to live harmoniously we should just embrace diversity and the richness of other cultures, the differences are what make life interesting anyway

>He doesn't like to take a shit with the lads while watching the trains and waving to the passengers

>The people defecating along the tracks are exclusively men.

Is it like territory marking?

>t. pajeet

Attached: IMG_3304.jpg (498x548, 93K)

I believe it. When I was a kid in Italy the trains were the same. You weren't supposed to use the toilets while still in the station, because there'd be a mound of turds on the tracks next to the platform.

They were like that here about 20-30 years ago...

>
YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UNTIL YOU PLAYED SHITKIN WITH A TRAIN.

Attached: TrumpTrainRakwanda.jpg (1024x578, 574K)

Top Kek

women don't wanna get raped

Now you know why San Francisco has so much shit on its sidewalks.

Attached: 027CDE7C-DE21-49A0-932A-85D842FC83D4.jpg (774x960, 101K)

SHITTING

TRACKS

On turd world countries they charge you money to shit in a public toilet. So people save !money by shitting on the street. they even started doing this in Los Angeles gotta pay $.75 to use toilet at fast food places.

you are just saying that because of my flag

>Every year, 200,000 children in India die from diseases caused by fecal contamination
>the rural populationstrongly believed that open defecation is part of a healthy, wholesome rural life. The residents firmly believed that the government constructed affordable latrines with internationally recommended pits are polluting.
>Sanitation challenges are not just physical they are social and cultural.
>There are always people who refuse to believe in the benefits of using a toilet. Many prefer to go out in the open as their ancestors have done for centuries

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-171232~2.png (1080x1682, 1014K)

Can confirm. Even in first class.

Pakis here make holes in trucks' floors to shit it. Shit all under the truck, frame, engine, transmission, driveshaft. I needed a hazmut suit to clean it. Took 3 hours before we can change the transmission. Pakis are subhumans

The Government is trying to get us to shit at home, while we thinkshitting outside is healthy. I'm laughing and crying at the state of our own governance and mentality.
Sometimes I think we should be nuked.

>t. pajeet

Attached: 747113D3-E40F-413B-BD46-B60A1230BECB.jpg (2048x2048, 1.13M)

India really does have to explain itself. There is no excuse to still not have toilets throughout the country, and it really says something about the people that they aren't demanding it.

Indians are still perfectly ok with pooping in streets and rivers and bushes. There is something seriously wrong with a populace that can code but can't poo in loo

In all honesty, I think it used to be a European thing too. I've been on trains like that.

>Democrats want to mass import this just so they can enslave them and maintain power

Attached: 1536038297708.jpg (1080x1440, 243K)

No. Learn to use the bathroom right.

>residents firmly believe in some backwards-ass rationale
>that living in close proximity to SHIT isn't unhealthy

Jesus fuck just nuke the whole peninsula

Attached: poo.png (993x445, 136K)

Shit's on Rails, man.

If a poo thinks he's better than you, you must be really shitty

Reminder toilets are endorsed by the jew.

Expensive porcelain (owned by the jew) crafted by factories (owned by the jew) made by overpaid unionized fat workers (union is controlled opposition run by the jew) deliberately designed to fuck up your sphincter so you are forced to pay for hemorrhoid treatment and ass cancer chemo (pharma run by the jew) and you are publically shamed by Jewish advertisements and anti-pajeet propaganda made by the jew

The Pajeet, like the Samurai, do not fear the Jew and defies him no matter the attempted MSM embarrassment for the Indian knows better then to listen to kikes.

Seems like they've never played shitty-streety before.

It was a Soviet thing and some of the old states took time to replace the system.

t. CIA expert on international railway excrement disposal.

disgusting people

>t. Samurai Poo

Attached: poo2.jpg (1294x1230, 294K)

I believe you.

Once I believed this, how fucking retarded I was

>Asia and their pollution

Attached: 1535463935320.jpg (236x229, 12K)

>Bongladesh

Attached: 1536036442819.jpg (196x132, 13K)

>doesnt have the benny hill theme tune
3/10

This is the most redpilled video I've seen in a few weeks.

how do they avoid stepping in all that poo or finding a poo free place to poo? jeez

Is indian first class where you sit on top of the train?

They have shoes in India, you know.

Lol

Damn, it's only clear now that they are playing a long game here! Pajeet characters come with 99.9% resistence to poo smells.

I obviously wrote that as a shit post, but that is what more than one generation of us were raised on, and many people still think like that. Its half the reason we are in the mess we are in.

Toilets arent expensive you mouth breathing poo

REKTum

Attached: HAH!.gif (300x184, 2.21M)

Attached: india.png (780x1495, 957K)

Biggest shithole on Earth.

Attached: 1511018139258.png (624x526, 487K)

For some reason always wanted to sail in the Indian Ocean and that is now no longer the case. Between Fukishima ruining the Pacific and Poo ruining the Indian Ocean that only leaves the boring one.
Might I add to only buy seafood that is fished out of the Atlantic..

Attached: DISAPPOINTED!!!.gif (320x234, 950K)

Same here, we still had them in 90s

How would one clean oneself after.....Oh wait we aren't talking about a white culture or Japan so they likely just smell like literal shit 24/7.

Attached: Baffling.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

Do they like shitting in danger, or do their trains no longer work?

Attached: Shart,_The_Challenge_poster.jpg (313x317, 20K)

can someone explain to me why indian women and men alike are so hideous? i've seen a whole heap of them and have yet to find one attractive one out of the lot.

>poo choo choo

They can’t code either.

Wow, stunning.

It's like they're openly defecating on to the hard drive.

Attached: IMG_20180711_142554.jpg (800x540, 77K)

hey you try changing the mindset of a billion people, could you imagine the cost of changing that infrastructure over to indoor plumbing?

Attached: 40455528_1468140626621155_8047889640272691200_n.jpg (920x516, 93K)

This is how Terry Davis died, it's not funny.

Butiful Aryan culture

Attached: 1wQuwX-vKUilAec2OYveE-dyOUmwvGn-h0Ga_RhGYzY.jpg (960x457, 115K)

fake and gay. india government is faking numbers to get more aid from england and other western nations.

The adrenaline rush of defecating next to the tracks enables Indians to shit more efficiently than any laxative ever created.

youtu.be/iNTmmxFNtuo

What would be more expensive: teaching Pajeets to poo in loo or teaching Americans not to shoot up schools?

Attached: 0fac901339235a011f2bf83ad8b1e406942b7518ef5226a8660e08ac17d4484d.jpg (214x265, 12K)

Maybe if they stopped eating Indian food theyd be able to hold it long enough to make it to an actual toilet.

oh so you wouldn't mind stepping in human feces if you had on shoes? now you have to clean the shoes you stupid fuck. jeez you must be nasty

I dont see anything wrong with this

I would love to see women here in america squat down and shit in public. We need to make this the norm.

how about teaching Americans to poo in loo?

Attached: San-Fransicko-Deviants-Shitting-On-Public-Streets-02-300x400.jpg (300x400, 32K)

Take off your shoes before you post here you filthy dalit.

you're taking a lot of shit in this thread, but honestly well done. That's a pretty quick turnaround, still like another half billion need them though apparently.

Do think you would be better focusing on shit like this rather than getting into space or trying to get aircraft carriers?

Those are mexicans not americans

Be nice. He likely works for an IT consulting group which your government has contracted with in lieu of hiring domestic IT workers who demand higher salaries and benefits. What he does on his one 15-minute break of a 12-hour workday should not concern you. It's no different in my country.

>aid

look closer, it is a nigger
mexico has no designated streets

Those are brown asians, just like you, sanfran is packed with Indians and now they have an open defecation issue, are all asians streetshitters like the pajeets and chinks?

We spend more on printing money than we do on our space program, also we need a strong look up the map sometimes

They don't need indoor plumbing, a simple pit latrine will already be an improvement over shitting on any open surface

situation's improved drastically.

it's not like most 3rd world countries don't have problems with open defecation

>inb4 "hurr durr worship toilets"

you do realise those are just memes? how about a white man bowing down to be pissed at?

Attached: IndiaODF.png (665x369, 28K)

>poo rapist named Assaram

>a nation is almost potty trained
Impressive!

UK cut off all aid to India long back, most of your aid gets redirected to Nepal & other poorer countries.

people are demanding it. government is handing out free money to build toilets, you have no idea of what you are talking about.

Attached: white_men.jpg (480x640, 71K)

There's a perception that you shouldn't be getting aid for your most vulnerable if you have a space program. That you should be sorting the shitting problem before trying to get into space

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-183056~2.png (1080x1537, 1.07M)

You dumb nigger. Because no country has ever done that before. Switching over to modern plumming isnt that modern.

Nice try, retard.

Attached: tsunami Indonésie 2004 - propagation dans le monde.gif (1220x703, 134K)

Attached: Peak white boi civilization.jpg (720x480, 36K)

noice

Attached: j7GL9Zm.jpg (539x960, 69K)

providing sanitation to millions of people is no joke. China accomplished it only a few years earlier and even then there are about 14-19
million street shitters in China.

Haha. Bong did you bother to research before putting up that clickbait headline?

"In 2015/16, India received £254million in foreign aid - but gave away £912million."

Our government has told you to not provide aid. YET you keep giving it, so it give it away to other countries.

so we*

Because we don't need it. Our economy is large enough that any aid you give is now insignificant.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

ROFL