OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: mattis1.png (767x641, 85K)

EVEN HIS OWN STAFF THINKS HES RETARDED
LMAO

Attached: tapper1.png (759x799, 97K)

Who are the sources that gave them these quotes? Or is it just an "anonymous" white house aide? I don't really believe these quotes at all anymore without an actual name and face to go with them. Otherwise, it's just unsubstantiated rumor meant to make someone look bad.

I mean, where did bob woodward get his information from?

Podesta or Brock, I assume.

Damn this might be it for trump.

and well sourced staffer who heard from someone that works closely with white house staffer who knew that these quotes were accurate because they heard them from a well known white house aide from ivanka's makeup artist who heard them from a person that is good friends with a washington insider

any proof?

>I mean, where did bob woodward get his information from?
Sources familiar with the thinking of White House anonymous sources.

My wifes boyfriend works at the Whitehouse AMA

oh wow another Omarosa, tell me how well that went for her?

guess I'm a hildawg now

People familiar with Trump's thinking think it so it must be true

>Trump, the man who outsmarted the entire mainstream media complex on an almost daily basis, has the mental capacity of a fifth or sixth grader.

Then what does that say about them?

>the candidate runs his own campaign

Attached: 1515873224598.jpg (645x671, 81K)

SURELY THIS WILL BE THE END OF DRUMPFT'D

Attached: If+_10b4f3cdd78961072db699b4a4420363.jpg (259x194, 9K)

My dad works at nintendo and he confirmed this piece of information and there's even more to come.

they don’t apply for thought to things like “logic” or “implications”

Mattis would shoot himself in the mouth before openly shittalking the president.

It's fake.

Wow so Trump is an idiot? What a shock

The people who believe fake quotes in the internet sure are smarter

>anonymous sources

How would you know.i think the high turnover of staff speaks for itself.its not like he can fire everyone who works for him,that would make him look bad and then he'd have to go hire more people/worry about what narrative his ex-staff chose to publish.trumps a spoiled billionaire and an old man,so yeah he probably treats everyone like shit and complains about things he doesn't know anything about but feels entitled to comment about because he's the fucking monoply man.

If Trump's such an idiot how come nobody can stop him? LMAO liberals must all be wearing dunce caps

Attached: Trumpthebaneposter.png (438x632, 460K)

>implying Glumpf is actually an idiot
>implying that Trump doesn't just kind of talk funny and bluntly

We weren't happy to see him elected because he wasn't retarded. We were happy to see him elected because he was impossibly frustrating to tell what to do.

Attached: smuggo.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Same source as the previous three Trump Whitehouse gossip books. The author's ass.

Attached: 1mc2gwskf0hy.jpg (840x1120, 276K)

>woodword
>woodword
Why would you believe a word this guy says?

Kim Jong hangs out with a retarded cross dressing nigger, fifth or sixth grade might be to advanced for him.

A four year old could point out what's wrong with immigration but not one president could until Trump came along.