Why do Trumplets think they have a chance in hell against this guy?

Why do Trumplets think they have a chance in hell against this guy?

Attached: John_Kerry_official_Secretary_of_State_portrait.jpg (404x512, 122K)

He lost to Bush Jr.

He's lower energy than Hillary.

Yeah and after Trump that's gonna be a welcome change. He's not some unhinged lunatic.

You don't change horse midstream.

Because he looks like an ugly Jay Leno with front row seats to syndrome of a down.

He couldn't even beat Dubya lol
Kerry wouldn't stand a chance.

And cheetoh in chief isn't any better.

He couldnt beat him because of circumstance. Bush deserved a chance to finish this war.

If you seriously think Kerry can beat anyone, I mean ANYONE, you need your head examined. Hes so milquetoast he gives Gore a good name.

Skull and Bones faggot.

>Scary Kerry

Did Gore serve in Nam? Was Kerry's service in Nam milquetoast? His demeanor is calm strength not weakness.

He never really recovered from the swift boating, every rally will have a contingent of vets bashing his phony war record. Unlikely people will vote for him when the country is at war.

Shit that's probably even more of a reason that he'll win. Especially since Trump hasnt drained shit.

Well first I've heard of a phony war record at least that I remember.

How did he lose to a retarded Texan then? After we saw his clusterfuck of a first term and letting 9/11 happen? A disaster of lesser proportions sunk Carter but Bush was somehow fine. It's because of Kerry's bland existance.
Americans dont care about military service, not truly. Just look what the Right did to McCain once he disagreed with a rich businessman. Even disregarding that, McCain couldn't beat Obama even being a POW vet with decades of experience over Obama.

Get off this site, faggot.

Attached: 0AEA4DD1-3FC6-4543-BC9C-417AFB8A7750.jpg (500x551, 109K)

>Did Gore serve in Nam?
Yes

>Skull and Bones
we're going to have a picnic day with all the conspiracy theories

Binders of women my nignog

Look at him, man.
More Chin than a Chinese phone book.