WeWuzMetokur

Thoughts?

Attached: Mister_Metokur.jpg (512x512, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OY1SYvZfcuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 post by this ID?

>sage goes in options

voice implies he has a fuckable ass, but will we ever see it?

Love him, he is smart, funny, self-deprecating and savage. I like what he has to talk about and makes anonymity/censoring issues of the internet easy to understand. Jim is truly a retarded faggot legend

Attached: 1535814207783.png (603x603, 334K)

I like him. He's not as self important as most youtubers end up. He just heckles retards and it's funny, he's a living meme and nothing more.

I can pay him five bucks and he'll read my "Hitler did nothing wrong" superchats. Yay.

Used to be funny. Now just does faggy internet bloodsports, which is the equivalent of the Maury show. It's for low-IQ, low-information tapout-shirt-wearing Monster Energy-sticker wignats and other trailer trash people.

>1 post by this ID

Grown man who gets off on other peoples demise. In other words bottom feeder and parasite. Funny tho.

Attached: ugly-cat-9.jpg (500x394, 34K)

Metokur is humanity's only hope for the future.

That is usually the reason to see his videos, to tear into the scum our society has crawling around online

youtube.com/watch?v=OY1SYvZfcuA

Now we need a version of the pokemon OP with lyrics regarding immigration laws much like the other version with "Gotta gas em all".

He is really funny, his Madden shooting comment on Twitter made be lol.

Funny, but gets too autistic sometimes. Also an awful prude.

>Used to be funny. Now just does faggy internet bloodsports
what are you talking about?
blood sports stopped being relevant months ago

They were never relevant but channels dedicated to that shit still exist and produce content. Jim is a regular contributor. People still talk about those types of shows here occasionally.

Said the sad old bastard in the trailer next door.

There is a word for that: schadenfreude

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 42K)

I own my own home and it doesn't have wheels. Sorry if I struck a nerve. It's literally non-persuasive, bad faith gotcha screaming matches and tryhard posturing by people that have never read a book tho.

Nigger Jim is a pretty chill dude.

>Grown man who gets off on other peoples demise

/ourguy/

Why are there so many 12 yearolds here?