Suicide rates among men in the UK are at their lowest for more than 30 years, official figures show

>Suicide rates among men in the UK are at their lowest for more than 30 years, official figures show.

>n 2017, there were 4,383 male suicides and the rate was 15.5 per 100,000 men - down from 20 in the late 1980s, data from the Office for National Statistics reveals.

bbc.co.uk/news/health-45407487

Wait a minute, I thought you guys said we were in the midst of a male suicide epidemic?

Attached: explain.jpg (666x428, 37K)

We literally never said that

Because killing yourself is greater sin that killing someone else in Islam, stupid westerner.

Attached: sc.png (711x960, 282K)

>niggers and browns don't commit suicide
>UK becomes nigger
>suicicide rate goes down
wow

Rate.
>No. Of sucide / poulation of white male + population of immigrants
Yes goyims rate is low. Immigrants are making things good.

Don't just off yourself for no reason, take a bunch of leftists with you at the same time.

the suicide epidemic is on Jow Forums

there's a suicide epidemic in certain place in the usa, we never said anything about your gay island

So by this logic he who overdoses on heroin will be stuck in a perpetual overdose loop? Awesome!

basically this, break it by race. For some reason they have much better mental health than us

>Does the ONS (or another government body) collect suicide rate data by ethnic minority
>Information on the ethnicity of the deceased is not collected

why kill urself when you can watch arabs take your women and die a little every day. part and parcel pussies.

The ones thinking about killing themselves are just lining up to be killed off by ur new invading masters.

jokes on you, I have fucked married muslim women and they passed off my bastard child as their husbands

Drug overdoses are not counted as suicide.

Well done.

>For some reason they have much better mental health than us
They have no inner monologue. They don't get depressed because they don't think about the future or criticize themselves.

Hard to be suicidal when your too stupid to realize your life is shit.
Self awareness mein britfren it's a blessing and a curse, but the less evolved do not posses this

Shut up, you filthy pakistani.

>alpha af

I wish I could say I was mad, but hats off you to britfren.

>lower than late 80s
>after Falklands, decade long depression, energy crises and mine closure
no fucking shit.

not true, brit blacks have the worst mental health on average of all britons and pakis and asians have terrible mental disorders from inbreeding.

Why would Africans, and Muslims, who get free welfare, free housing, and get out of jail for free after rape, consider suicide???

jokes on you, most UK men identify as women now

Muslims don't kill themselves except attempting q suicide bombing. Instead of suicides, they have the honor killings.

(((STATISTICS)))

>and then everyone clapped
>now excuse me while I get back into my chastity belt and prep my wife's bull
LARP/10

just because the epidemic is less bad than it was doesn't mean it's not an epidemic.

>For some reason they have much better mental health than us

If I remember correctly higher IQ is correlated to higher chances of developing mental illnesses

What a shame.
I want more dead Engl*sh"men"

Attached: 1511670482818.png (600x525, 480K)

>English
>Criticizing themselves
If they English were capable of self criticism the entire population of the country would have committed suicide by now.

the jokes actually on your kid now hes a muslim with some stranger as his dad teaching him a bunch of lies about believing in pedophiles.

A bunch of immigrants moved in and watered down the statistic. It's mainly white men who kill themselves, but now there is more non white men that pad out the numbers.

The Jordan Peterson effect desu

look for the same numbers, now by race

Evolutionary, suicide makes perfect sense.
At that point the depressed person is a liability to the tribe as a whole. So their instinct drives them to remove themselves for the good of the whole. Perhaps the harsh cold winters that northerners endured encouraged this instinct.

How about suicide rates white native males in the UK?

Because it's haram by the holy Qoo-ran

If you are english then, absolutely based

Young White male suicide epidemic. The Boomers and Gen-X that are still around aren't killing themselves, and as others have mentioned, brown people don't kill themselves as much, who are becoming a larger proportion of the male population.

See pic related. Even though this graph measures both male and female suicide rates as well as all ethnicities (in the US no less) which skews the overall picture, there is still a clear rise in youth suicides in the past decades while the older rate has fallen. If the graph only measured white males, you'd see a clear spike in youth suicides.

Attached: suicide rate by age.png (1200x927, 437K)

Heroin overdose is one of the most painful ways of dying idiot. You literally have no idea what you're talking about, educate yourself.

Suicide would also have traditionally been preferable to starvation, disease (which could be passed onto fellow tribe members) or murder (where your resources could have then been stolen instead of passed onto peers and social capital could have been ruined which would put your family at risk also). Suicide allowed the victim and his family to maintain honour and forgiveness in the tribe, which was better for the tribe in the long run, which is why suicide may have evolved as a human instinct, and is why suicide is still especially prominent in East Asia.

>The Boomers and Gen-X that are still around aren't killing themselves

A correction: Older men kill themselves more than younger men, but their "rate" is dropping while the youth suicide "rate" is increasing. Make of that what you will.