Absolute proof that Labour and the wider british population are antisemites

Attached: 2018-09-04-13-18-skwawkbox.org.png (493x415, 348K)

did the jews play themselves?

lol keep smearing them bitch

I already won against you in every theater you faggots opened against me across the globe

>juden spotted

Attached: 1495366995068.jpg (526x526, 94K)

it's happening again

Attached: oswald-mosley-at-a-parade-of-his-fascist-union-in-london-dalston-1939-c45yw8.jpg (640x471, 96K)

What exactly is this referring to

it's weaponised anti-Semitism and completely fake though. If it was real it would actually be a good reason to support them.
What's actually the most revealing is that a small minority group of less than half a million has absolutely dominated labour party politics even while brexit is ongoing. Imagine any other group be able to do that. Their power and influence is extraordinary and this whole affair has probably caused some anti-Semitism.
Labour have just announced that they will adopt the international definition of anti-semitism, which basically prevents criticism of Israel and Jews and is what a lot of criticism has been about. Hopefully most people can see and they will have to find another line of attack

It seems that people all over the world are waking up to the Jew and his trickery.

Commies have always been anti-Semites. Stalin fucked them up bad in Ukraine now look at Ukraine today, the leaders are actual jews wanting to war against Russia.

I would vote for Labour if Eddie was in charge.

Attached: Eddie_Izzard.jpg (711x980, 331K)

corbyn is unstoppable desu lads

May or Corbyn?

Does Corbyn want open borders and shit?

>the party that courts Muslims becomes antisemitic and attracts more as a result
Colour me surprised

Muslims aren't the source of problems in this country, it can all be traced to the upper classes who sold us out for a cheap workforce

Not the source, true, but they are one of the worst, most painful symptoms of the disease.

I don't disagree

if we ever want to fix Britain ultimately we will have to work with the Muslims because there are millions of them and they aren't going to disappear

>fix Britain
That horse has already bolted

Attached: kennedy.jpg (498x463, 178K)

well, rebuild after the apocalypse is a more accurate use of words

There's going to be sectarian civil wars in Europe soon so I'm not too worried about that