*autistic screeching*

*autistic screeching*

Attached: B748B238-9097-406D-88A0-9DC68AD0F4EA.jpg (491x652, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqHXRtXSA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they should keep at it. I'm getting a kick out of their shenanigans

Attached: 1504318182003.jpg (513x383, 38K)

Another left wing idiot shill regurgitating the vomit that she was told was delicious since she lacks the intelligence to read and think for herself.

Is that skank fingerbanging her?

Their lack of self awareness is astonishing

She looks cute, I would wrap her in military grade nylon and torment her all day.

>muh vagina

What about the fetus’ vagina?

Attached: E147EBBD-0B42-429A-BF4A-B9CBABA7E558.jpg (618x625, 35K)

I'll never understand the obsession with abortion in this country. It's to the point where women have unprotected sex just so they can have an abortion and join the degenerate whore club.

This is the cringiest protest I’ve ever seen. Imagine a bunch of dudes dressed up as Chewie from Star Wars protesting transgender rights.

Attached: CC906E84-D28F-4FC8-8BFC-576FA412B023.jpg (1200x900, 156K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqHXRtXSA0

who else live here. what was up about the fucking dem guy going on about big republic interests

also, based Cruz

Attached: watlib.jpg (351x273, 35K)

Most modern women have a self obsession that borders on psychosis. Everything they do is about themselves. Abortion is just another chance for them to make it about them and so naturally they lose their fucking minds.

Lmao they're so fucking stupid.

what the fuck does this even mean

it's how feminists show support for each other

Attached: Titty Drop Up.webm (720x480, 1.2M)

If Kavanaugh gets confirmed, all fertile women will be rounded up and bred like farm animals. All barren women (looks like there are a few in the pic) we be forced into being housemaids.

It's a wedge issue. Row V Wade has stood ground over 25+ years of republican presidents and nothing has changed. It gets retards fired up to vote straight ticket without the politicians having to do any work.

A FUCKING JEW MOVES TO ADJOURN!!!

Attached: edBQBeJ.gif (500x200, 811K)

Imagine my surprise

America: the only country in the world where women PRETEND to be oppressed.

They're LARPing as women from "The Handmaiden's Tale", which is some novel about an alternate reality where the US is hyper-misogynist and women need to wear those outfits and basically be breeding/cleaning/cooking slaves.

In other words, it's not much different from Saudi Arabia; but feminists wouldn't dare to criticize brown people.

Attached: 1521347034813.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>hyper-misogynist
Don't the fertile women get treated like Gods though

Pretty much. Pregnant women get pampered and served and then can do nothing for the rest of their lives if I recall correctly.

Oh no how horrible