These are the nikes Jow Forumsfags are burning

>These are the nikes Jow Forumsfags are burning
LMAOOOOO

Attached: DmNQw0DU8AEf20a.jpg_large.jpg (620x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niketalk.com/threads/nike-30th-anniversary-“just-do-it”-campaign.675653/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Attached: 1530135653006.jpg (596x360, 25K)

Well I wouldn't burn my Air Max or Jordans, shit cost too much.
>inb4 why buy them in the first place?
Because I'm not a poorfag and I actually exercise unlike you burgers

It should be terrorism to even buy and wear these things lmfao

He's right, you know.

jokes on you i always buy new balance

american made, supports trump, $40-$50 a pair, never change styles, comfy as fuck, take literal years to wear down and die. nike shoes suck ass and only serve to impress shit people who give a fuck about what gym shoes you're wearing.

>not forging your own sabatons out of the bones of your enemy

Attached: 1535929661378.jpg (720x709, 80K)

I've been boycotting Nike for years without knowing it. Not going to pay more for shoes made in the same Chinese sweatshops that make the cheaper ones.

Likewise...perfect for running, mtb, etc...been using the same pair for 1.5 years, got them when I got my new bike.

British, not using Umbro to support their country. Nigger.
Redpill me about nike, I don't know what is happening.

Shoes made by insects worn by monkeys.

Redpill for Jow Forums about Nike. Do you know what is one of the best selling sneakers of all time? These, the Nike Air Force One. Memed to be comfy old school basketball shoes, they are indeed comfortable, but they drawbacks are scary.

1. White rubber? Yellow rubber in months, they deliberately pick jew rubber so it oxidizes quick, turns yellow and you're forced to change shoes. Happens to Jewdidas too by the way.
2. If you don't use them for a few months, expect the rubber in the bottom sole to be stiff as a rock and cracking as you walk. Happened to me to three different pair of shoes, including Air Max and AF1.
3. The midsole is just an empty shell where they shove gook glue and slap an actual thick silicone sole inside. While it's comfortable, it will separate by the outer shell because the glue sucks, and you'll have wobbly Aladdin shoes eventually
4. See where the top is stitched to the bottom? You're gonna love when the leather starts peeling off the toe right where the stitches are. The top sole is strongly attached to the bottom, but the skin will still peel off whether you like it or not.

How did these nigger brands become so popular is beyond me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I've never bought any Nike products and I never will.

It's overpriced chink-shit made for niggers.

Attached: 1453490193992.jpg (593x744, 39K)

Attached: loot_my_shoe.jpg (601x800, 123K)

I could obliterate almost every black guy I see in public. They are all either skinny and weak or morbidly obese. I have seen only a few indimidating black guys in my entire life.

White guys on the other hand are generally big and strong

>Autism shoes
Lmao

Attached: Dollynho tênis.png (510x601, 782K)

does pol really wear these lmaoooooooo

Also if shoe is too soft, your feet don't develop properly and you end up with feet injuries.

I doubt many Jow Forumsfags wear nikes in the first place, I never have.

Who the fuck are your enemies leaf? Caterpillar and seagulls?

these fucking deer keep eating my garden

I wish I cared, but I've never purchased anything Nike. It's a nigger brand and I'm not a nigger. Enjoy your niggerdom.... I'll keep wearing my Asolos. Don't gaf about your Beats headphones either when I use Shure 535 drivers. Y'all easily fall for low-quality nigger tripe designed to make baboons think they own something nice when it's really cheap trash, because you're suckers who'll line up to buy anything you think makes you less niggerly.

Eat an axe, copypasta moron jew

Niketalk.com are Woke ASF
niketalk.com/threads/nike-30th-anniversary-“just-do-it”-campaign.675653/

General forum is where all the shit goes down. Literally black stormfront

Ill just leave this here.

Attached: m_5729315113302a5bd8013595.jpg (580x580, 71K)

Attached: kaperdicks4.jpg (400x400, 46K)

are u gay or just an fagit?

NIKE Stock is down 2.78%.

Investors have spoken..the rest of the babbling is bullshit.

Looks like shit and probably costs a shit ton. Why would I ever buy that overpriced low quality shit?

NKE will be $70 soon. Then $50 or below after another quarter. Shit SJW brand than can only survive on dindu sales means it can easily lose half the value. There aren't enough BLM commies to prop it up at over a 120 billion value.

Attached: falling down.png (470x640, 732K)

Reminder. If you wear Converse, you now represent Nike SJW BLM faggotry.

=== Nike Companies ===
NIKE Golf
Hurley International
Cole Haan
Converse
Umbro

=== Nike Brands ===
Nike, Inc.
NikeID
Air Force (shoe)
Air Jordan
Air Jordan Retro XII
Nike Air Max
Nike Air Yeezy
Chuck Taylor All-Stars
Nike Considered
Converse (shoe company)
Nike Free
Tinker Hatfield
Hurley International
Jordan Spiz'ike
Jumpman (logo)
Nike Mercurial Vapor
Nike Air Max 97
Nike Blazers
Nike Cachaña
Nike CTR360 Maestri
Nike Hypervenom
Nike Ordem
Nike Shox
Nike Tiempo
Nike+
Nike+ FuelBand
Nike Skateboarding
Swoosh
Nike Terminator
Nike Total 90
Nike Vision

> these are the nikes Jow Forumsfags are burning

lmao I know we totally fucking are

nikes is now kikes

I haven't owned anything by Nigke in two decades

Just Jew it.

Top kek

>the virgin air force one vs the chad bapesta

Nah, these.

Attached: A8BEC811-0ADA-4F2B-AE6F-9125CACC7916.jpg (1280x960, 71K)

Lol love it

Based McDonalds manager shoes.

Jews were made for black cock and you know it

Attached: 1534829474123.png (1600x840, 196K)

Nike? Get out my fucking way

just this week i got this ones, way more durable, confortable and good looking

Attached: shoes_wrl420sr_1.jpg (960x546, 104K)

I have never, and will never buy nigger shoes