Uhhhh guys......?

Uhhhh guys......?

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-113052~2.png (1080x1121, 1.01M)

Woodward book is full of faggotry and lies.

lending any semblance of credibility to a leftist narrative is a huge mistake

Attached: 1527269501336.jpg (541x601, 128K)

..and that's a good thing

isnt that the guy who admitted in his own book that he never took notes and is recounting all this from memory

yes, the biased memories of a lying man. great book, totally legit

Would be a Whitepill if it was true. But Woodward is full of shit and has no sources for anything but the most mundane bullshit.

Almost as real as the Gorilla channel

Haha! It's going to backfire on Woodward!

how many samefag threads are you going to make? God i swear you people are fucking morons.

>he doesn't know about BET

making up bedtime stories for liberals is a full paying job now, just watch late night TV.

This is fake news about fake news.
The alleged quote was about not condemning the white nationalists.

Another fake book of the week.
It's really getting sad now.

Woodward of the woodward and bernstein coup of the united states government fame?

Does that fucker even realize what he did? What a dumbshit

I asked this in the last thread and got no response
Where the fuck did Woodward get his info? Who is the source? I'm not going to believe anonymous he said she said bullshit

Wow, its like every opinion a left wing pundit has about Trump is confirmed in this book. Really makes me think!

>"""""white supremacists"""""
probably talking about the tea party or some shit

>Where the fuck did Woodward get his info?
The same place Saddam hid his WMD, a Jewish asshole.

Woodward is Qanon

When the media is non-stop calling Trump a raciss nazi kkk nigger-baby killer from July 2015 and yet posts this as "news", that means they didn't really believe that shit and are only now, after about 3 years of demonization, acquiring "proof" for their lies. Which turns out not being proof at all 99% of the time. It's all bread and circuses. And, contrary to what the MSM tell you, it's NOT a good thing.

Fuck off Shareblue shill

i assume there are no recording and I assume the source is some faggot who vote democrats since he's/she's 18. Also he never condemned it that strongly and has no reason to be mad about doing so, it changed nothing

Sounds like a satire website because he's sad about not condemning them

I mean, he's right, but I doubt he actually said that.

Attached: sacramento.jpg (3528x2328, 2.3M)

>it's another 'Trump made a bad decision and feels bad about it' revelation.

Pretty sure he was talking about condemning the Charleston Alt-Right, and it's true, that was a big mistake, especially since the same people calling them "Nazis" were also calling Trump "TRIPLE HITLER"

the Alt-Right is no more racist than Trump is, never listen to the media even when they're telling you what you want to hear

they'll eventually come up with a good enough fake to convince everyone still listening to them, if LucasArts can resurrect Peter Cushing to star in "Rogue One" they can mock up a tape of Trump saying the N-word, it just takes time and they had to start from scratch the night of the election because they honestly truly thought President Hillary was inevitable

Political fan fiction

Are you questioning the eyewitness account of a Jew Goyim?

That is anti semitism, i will be contacting the local authorities. Bigots like you make me sick.

Jow Forumsthe_zionald btfo lol

hitler speeches always bring a tear to my eye. could /ourdonald/ be /ourführer/ risen again?

Attached: 1527612237825.jpg (865x1024, 169K)

On about us, you dumb fuck.