Americans are absolute scum

Americans are absolute scum

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-01-05-at-12.44.54-PM-600x1067.png (600x1067, 265K)

Based social media screenshot thread

you have to provide value if you wish to receive value
otherwise you're a kike and a whore and should be gassed.

>tipping $5 for a 2 person diner
Must be a greedy kike

>$25 per person
>10% tip
Yes, greedy indeed

>10% tip
Stick to Tim Hortons leaf, you are obviously very poor

>not making your own food
>not eating at places where the gratuity automatically added

Attached: d4p.jpg (643x727, 209K)

Guy, this is from third rock from the sun.

Why not tip the chef instead? He's the one who made the food.

>be American
>get shot
>tip shooter $500
>give him a round of applause for his great marksmanship
>recover in American hospital
>now in 300k debt
>tip your debt collector when he comes to your house

I have waited tables before and never have seen this. If someone pulled this stunt on me, I would give them the worst service and move on with my night. You give up some dignity for being a waiter, but you don't have to give it all up. I don't know a single waiter/former waiter who would do any different. It's rude and passive aggressive. Maybe little 18 year old girls, but they never last long on their feet, most just get on their knees.

Eh, it's pretty typical of their culture; a transparent display of situational power.

You and me, being Brits are used to power dynamics being couched in fluffy nicety.

When people talk about being open-minded about other cultures, this is the sort of thing it applies to; if you want to rub along in America, this is their norm.

They probably didn't even do it, its one of those "look how cool I am for doing something controversial" posts that larper retards make to impress other basement dwellers.

1973 called, they want their tip back.

But then Mr. Shekelberg will call you into his office and give you a strike for forcing him to actually pay your full wage

I shit you not, they will spit in your food.

>be maple nigger
>kys

This is not normal, at all.

People who did that got spit in their food when I worked in a restaurant in HS.

I didn't care (busser) but the servers went BALLISTIC over it.

Don't act like a nigger and people won't treat you like one. YMMV

Attached: 1514426410057.jpg (406x400, 50K)

kek

I never understood this whole tipping nonsense. How did americans let it get this bad?

The main argument is that people in service industry are paid too little, so around 10-15% of the meal price is expected as a tip and not doing it would make you a huge asshole.

No, you dingus. The asshole is the employer who is getting away with paying them too little. On top of that, the tip is (if I guess right) tax exempt, putting even more in his or her pocket.

You work for such a shitty salary willingly. You don't get to demand charity from people. All of europe is functioning without this retarded 'mandatory charity system'.

If I would be a tourist in the US I am not a villain for not tipping. I did not choose your shitty salary.

This is supposed to work in a normal capitalistic way. You don't like your job, go find a better one. If every single job offers the same shit, go into a union. If that doesn't work, strike strike and strike some more.

And if it takes fixing your shitty politics to get this kind of crap solved then do that. If that's not possible, fucking molotov the white house for all I care. Or come over here and live a normal life.

But you don't vilify the 'non tippers'.

Doing this is a good way to receive shitty service. Nobody wants to get a passive aggressive power play from a smuggy customer over five fucking dollars.

Based.

I have worked as a server. I no longer work as a server. Besides, those faggots pocket most of the cash while some mule around the joint is doing the bulk of the work tip-free(bussing tables, bathrooms, cleanup). Servers get away with being culturally accepted beggars, and being a lower-middle class bachelor, I hate having to factor in tips before I plan to get a bite to eat. I GIVE TITHES AND ALMS, NOT FREE MONEY TO SEX-LESS PROSTITUTES.

Why do people expect such perfection from minimum wage workers, but multimillionaire CEOs and bankers can mess up with far more disastrous consequences and people actually defend them?

Is it slave mentality?

>Maybe little 18 year old girls, but they never last long on their feet, most just get on their knees.
NIIIIIIICE

Sounds like a story of a kike being forced to tip

>Oy vey, 5 dollar tip. Why should I tip her $4 when she forgot the bread. Shouldn't I get $5 off with my ADL card?

Attached: 1534232310580.png (420x420, 213K)

>went to the US for a week
>never tipped once
Fuck you and your tipping, you cowardly subhuman wageslave, you're too much of a coward to stand up to your boss for a living wage so you blackmail customers by threatening to spit in their food.

And no, didn't eat twice in the same place, so I didn't get to partake in any spit.

Attached: 324255445.jpg (377x351, 18K)

being such a stupid goyim that you waste your wage slave money on tips and eating out
and this is why you'll always be a poor wage slave

tipping is for cucks

the employer should pay the employees not me

get fucked commies

Attached: you.jpg (1270x1800, 1.06M)

>Paying more than 10 dollars for someone to walk with some food a couple of meters.
Why wouldn't I just spend 20 seconds and save myself 15+ bucks? Tipping is for retards

>it's not us, it's da jooz
What's the difference between amerimutts and kikes at this point?

Again, you fags: a lot of you are virtue-signalling about tipping your local slut for doing her job, but probably give 0% to actual charity.

>eating with dirty singles spread all over the table
Absolutely fucking disgusting

> (You)
>a poor wage slave
>work all week for a jew
>decide that you'll treat yourself to a meal a at chain restaurant for being such a good wage slave goy all week
>wait 30-40 minute for a table
>$25-$35 steak and a couple $3-$4 beers, $10 on Dessert.
>if you have kids or a wife/gf 2x- 4x as much
>tip like a good goy $10-$20 because you want to feel good about yourself for 5 mins, and you think the female waiter gives a shit about you
>spend half your weeks paycheck in 2 hours
good goyim

I fucking hate leafs and shitty merica memes but this got a chuckle out of me

>tipping used to be 10%
>then 15
>now hitting 23% in some places
Eating out is waaay more expensive than making your own food. And you know what you’re eating. And you learn a valuable life skill.

Most Americans don't do such things. I'd never do what the morons in the picture supposedly did.

>Based social media screenshot thread
this but ironically

Attached: img_thing.jpg (300x300, 26K)

You'll pay either way. The employer will add the higher wage into the cost of your food. Tipping is to encourage better service.

>all these fags calling others jews for not tipping
Tipping is not mandatory if they don't like it get another job

Attached: basedpink.jpg (225x225, 11K)

This was definitely a brown dual citizen of an oil country. They always behave with this sort of sentiment. I had a job a while ago as a barista at a high end cafe garden and these shits would always come in acting like they were hot shit always withholding tip visually or verbally until they were satisfied. Meanwhile white regulars would tip well regardless without ever calling attention to it. Brown oiltards got garbage service as a result and ended up frequenting other places which made more whites want to hang out there. Oil money Arabs are terrible garbage people they just have money.

>mfw Americans will declary bankruptcy because they can't afford interest on tips

Attached: e3f8405.jpg (3024x4032, 1.16M)

I usually carry my W-2 with me to restaurants and let the staff know that if they really wow me it could be there big break.

5 dollar tip?

This

You're old as shit. Never acknowledge another pop culture reference again.

people who don't tip absolutely get villified; I call people cheap niggers for leaving under 20%. if you can't afford at least 20%, your ass can't afford to eat out.

Attached: 1531805882987m.jpg (1024x590, 85K)

>French decides to be nice and leave a tip
>He ashes his cigarette on your arm and spits in your face
>”keep ze change, filzy American”

Attached: 43253B6D-F158-4E06-8B03-A9BFF0C57F6C.png (500x523, 64K)

Ι usually don't tip unless the waitress is cute.

Wrong. There are no other planets in our solar system, you have been fooled into believing there are 8 to 9 other planets in our galaxy, but in reality the government just painted the other planets and stars to fool you guys into thinking the earth is actually a sphere, when in reality it is a disk (flat). Open your eyes you fucking sheep and stop believing what the government is telling you because they are WRONG!!

Attached: 1535661956010.jpg (300x392, 49K)

What a faggot.

>10% tip is cheap
You realize that a lot of the college age waitresses make $250-500 per day, right?

You can be a fucking engineer, and the dumb bitch bringing food to you makes more than you do.

People in the service industry complain about bad tippers only because they make less than if it was a good tipper, but overall they still make more money than most of the people they "serve"

That's my biggest gripe. It doesn't correlate to the work performed.

>waitress brings me $10 steak
>gets $2
>waitress brings me $50 steak
>gets $10

A lot of us are... Yes

>Implying a Jew would tip anything

My friend said Jews and blacks are the worst tippers.

We've been through this, Euro friend. Try it sometime.
> Tipping creates a merit-based incentive for fast, quality service... It works

>Americans have no work ethic
Shocking.

See
Also burgers getting their calculators out to calculate the tip to the nickel is cringe worthy.