How is it for white men in dating/hook up market today?

Is the anti-white Male kike propaganda working? Are you getting cockblocked? Can you compete with Tyrone and Jose? Chang?

Attached: 50ECF281-8CEF-401A-9029-86181925DD28.jpg (471x548, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I slay in real life and these girls can't get off of me. However. there seems to be a conscious effort to ignore me on dating sites.

> 90% of women are now instagram whores
> tinder is a wasteland of gold diggers and future cat-ladies
> they love adventure, travel, and drinking

Saw this pasta yesterday you memeflaggot fucking demoncrap

Well I enjoyed the thread and want to talk about it some more. Seriously fuck off if you don’t like it.

>2 posts by this id

Attached: 3C49BAE7-F46E-44B1-8843-E0409D8EB030.jpg (789x1000, 652K)

and this is coming from a guy with a receding hairline, so don't think im some model. you guys just need to grow some balls and talk to women

Gtfo kike

Make me faggot

Yes, user, it is still possible to find a girl whilst being a white male. It has never been hard to do so, unless you're fat and/or ugly and/or have poor hygiene.

But user, I hab the autism.

>mfw this thread again
kys you memeflagging faggot shill
>in all fields

Black men dominate the dating scene. Young white women love their bad boy image, athleticism, large size cocks, and effortless dance rhythm.

Fuck you guys for ruining my thread. I wanted storytime like yesterday.

Attached: DD848D41-B920-4A6D-B559-7A77C3BDBD00.jpg (612x472, 71K)

White men are by far the most desirable type of men.

You’re obviously trolling. Most black guys are skeletor-skinny or incredibly fat. Most black guys are poor. There do exist handsome, rich, black guys but they are exceedingly rate

This is exactly what I expected. We can’t compete.

>>By far the most desirable
What makes you say that? No stats tell me what you’ve seen?

Good for you man. You’re a testament to us all

Hello, is this the thread where we act like retards?

women see white men as an appliance they can shelve and dust off later when they're almost forty

the sad thing is, they're right

the roasties will never trap me through

Attached: mgtow.png (178x178, 14K)

Yah

>Tyrone and Jose? Chang?
race doesn't matter, when you live in a lookism society.

YPPO

WOW THIS IS POWWERFULL!!
YASS QUEEN WSLAYY

no we're going full 1488 and grabbing any qts by the pussy who wanna come along for the fun

by the way virtually everything we've told your camp today was disinfo because we don't just consort on Jow Forums

You'd get more if you embraced the bald and shaved your head like me.

I'm really good at making IRL impressions with women, but i get NOTHING on the various dating websites. I think certain people are blacklisted and Zersetzung'd.

Attached: datingpreferences.png (712x303, 130K)

there are few good looking white girls that will burn coal for whatever reason, but they're out there.
for the most part tho it's mostly the fat or ugly or crackhead girls who date blacks so its not as tragic as it seems.

It also isn't surprising if you understand evolutionary psychology why white men are the most desirable

Attached: datingpreferences2.png (495x391, 21K)

Getting laid is easy as fuck. They can push their propaganda as hard as they want, women are still wired racist. It is biology.

On the other hand it is hard to find a quality woman for a relationship, and even harder for marriage and starting a family. This is where propaganda succeeded.

>>Women are still wired racist
What did he mean by this?

Yeah hook up market is still extremely easy for whites.

You get a bonus with asians and arabs that aren't muslim too - maybe it's become slightly harder for the typical anglo saxon but as a Slav its pretty easy desu

Well as a blue eyed brown haired white man I would be very desirable in South America, Asia, and the Middle East. I just want a white woman though

Attached: annoyed.jpg (484x534, 44K)

are you a virgin? despite what's shilled here, white men do the best in the hookup market. given you're not a complete yucker then you're gonna bang girls. those who aren't getting any can't blame it on any "tyrone" or "jose" because the whole reason that person is in that mess is because they don't know what girls want, so why would you take their advice?

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4&t=3s

try that one on for size

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 02.19.46.png (2312x768, 1.9M)

30% of young females are morbidly obese

15% of young females now have tattoos on large chunks of their bodies

20% of young females are swimming in boatloads of college student loan debt

5% of young females are wrapped up in the Criminal Justice system, either on probation or have records

15% of young females have problems with Prescription drugs, illicit drugs, alcohol...

20% of young females don't have a dollar to their name, they have credit card debt and monthly payments for this and that, they have to drive to their workplace on their day off just to pick up their paycheck a day or two early, because their life will derail if they don't get the next paycheck the moment it's available

25% of young females don't have a shred of morals, values, or any traditional sense of how the family unit should be structured

30% of young females come from broken homes, no father in the picture

25+ % of females between ages 18-35 have STDs

90+ % of females between ages 18-29 are completely undateable

the ((( media ))) has done a number on wrecking the minds of young females

Nice video

well nothing is stopping you from getting on pic related and getting the fuck out

Attached: IMG_5997.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

Nothing is stopping me from getting on a domestic cargo plane?

Are you suggesting we just leave the country? Have you ever been abroad? Do you think going to the UK or the Philippines or getting a 3rd-world shitskin fuckmeat wife is an improvement?

This

Attached: 4xADnrTo6QEnK3Z7k7x9esKKAWxOUSSl0R5yqDE13Ww.jpg (750x750, 158K)

Ya gotta insult them, it works every time

Yup, I've been abroad and lived in Spain for 2 years, its called finding a better product. My father married a venezuelan woman who's entire family is white. My father didn't marry an american woman because most of them were trashy even in the mid 90s

I certainly can compete with Chang.
Come home white man.

Attached: DrowningInGookPuss_Aug22nd.png (1106x194, 13K)

That is one ugly bitch. She looks like an abortion that lived.

Statistically white or European looking men with darker features are the most popular look from what I hard

dont forget proud pitmommies

so get a tan?

By dark features I think it was dark hair and dark eyes

wew there mr Abidi, blue eyes reign supreme over all eyes

Stfu she’s the most beautiful woman in the whole world

Citation needed.

Blue eyes and dark hair is also considered attractive I think

Wow

>be blue eyed
>have darkish brown hair
>still a virgin
fuck I need to go talk to women

Attached: THIS PRESENTS A PROBLEM.png (462x320, 280K)

Fuckin slam pig

>>green eyes brown hair
foot 2
>>Mommy says I’m handsome
Still kissless virgin, wtf

hang tight bro

Attached: bender-smoking.jpg (450x334, 78K)

I have dark hair and eyes and I get called handsome many times by other men but I never had a girl friend. I am also very well dressed, smart and top pupil for my subject and well spoken and did martial arts but still no girl makes me wonder

Yeah she’s a whore but physically she’s the best looking girl in the world (at least when she was young).

Attached: DCD3BA6F-6994-42C9-8F8C-BDF05A349AA5.jpg (599x350, 63K)

nothing is changed fellas, I still get loads of girls, the other races love me and I can pull just about anything I like. Im in LA where the chicks a usually hot, but fucking mainly rotten(socialmedia whores). THIS ANTI WHITE PROPAGANDA IS NOT WORKING LOL.

>I get called handsome many times by other men
start by leaving the gay bar you faggot

Attached: king homer.gif (375x375, 168K)

"when she was young"
she was at least 25 here
she hasnt changed much since then

Thats a fucking skeletor

Fuck off

Attached: CB2B6E3A-6158-40DE-8C69-AE03A1DBEF26.jpg (600x800, 67K)

>liking that stick figure
get better taste faggots

Attached: 22196491_478992675804905_6769943903919545304_n.jpg (768x960, 77K)

who gives as shit xD

Attached: 1531752857244.jpg (1200x628, 67K)

Better than other races, these dating apps won't stop the female from being attracted to white chads in real life.

God have mercy for ethnic males.

Girls want to have your babies, but don't want to just fuck you because they "need more than that". While sex is all the expect out of tyrone, so Trysone does well, but all his unborn children get aborted.

>pic related gets plowed by white chads instead of Semitic fags
how does it feel faggot

Attached: Middle east beauty.jpg (1242x1530, 599K)

Literally no ass

So this is true??

Attached: 37CE810A-1622-4B38-8E7F-60F5994EDC3A.jpg (720x629, 45K)

they are becoming less right. MGTOW or bust

Excuse me? That’s a tight little booty there

Attached: 7A7D1D3D-4421-4298-8AE3-70840C4362DC.png (750x1334, 1.01M)

Feels funny seeing you call this beauty, btw in Israel good looking ashkenazis ARE the whites, most goyim here aren't even white chads, the ashkenazi chads have it best uneducated mutt.
But it even feels better knowing you love Israel and support it with your great ally president.

Attached: whiteamerica.png (1615x787, 173K)

Based Heeb

If you aren't black don't bother. Girls are infatuated with black culture and are only looking to fucking black guys. Having mixed babies is the fad right now.

Attached: 1535232365863.jpg (3264x3251, 1.56M)

easy as fuck. no one even replies to brown people on gay dating apps despite all the posturing.

I mean at least she would know her place as fuckmeat. Doesnt sound so bad.

Nah I can't wait for your country to get obliterated from the face of the Earth as punishment for the thousands of years of being a destroyer of humanity

>flag

You don't have to be a mgtow to avoid old roasties.

You just don't date them.

Don’t worry Sven, the toll will be paid

Shave your head, and become a shaved head sex weirdo for the rest of your life.

Seriously, jokes aside, I'm actually excited to start losing my hair, so I can become a shaved head sex weirdo.

Well then you're gonna wait for a long time it seems Pedro.

Attached: thewhiteamerimutt.jpg (883x904, 91K)

Are you shilling a transvestite?

receding hair is handsome if you're manly, duh

straight people are just fucking stupid

Aren't most blacks fat?

>>Gay dating apps
user how do you know about that?

Attached: 79D1F42D-98DA-4708-A44C-3D5DA60E78B9.jpg (356x374, 48K)

>implying you can't be a manly shaved head sex weirdo

I't works to taint girls when they are 14-20, and have dindus walking around in their school as supposed peer equivelants thanks to obamas section 8 program. Obv once anyone gains enough real life exp they see dindus for what they are but the propaganda does work and taint many young girls sadly. Think those instagram whores who are easy fucks for you now, were probably blacked and now have no self esteem or knowledge of what a real human relationship should be like.

>a fucking Swede

I look like a brown haired version of the "le 100% face" with less cheekbones. You on the other hand look like a goblin with defects caused by inbreeding

Attached: Jew at work.png (810x777, 567K)

Nah it’s lana Del Rey. She’s my ideal Waifu since I was a 13yo boy. I want her to call me “honeybunny”

Attached: F1AA8C41-1215-4C36-B297-CB7DBD055851.png (750x1334, 1.29M)

male pattern baldness is more handsome, not that you morons know anything about virility

>2008

Fuck off

Jow Forums is undermench, non-whites, and mean spirited trolls who enjoy being up on the news. not exactly the place to ask

is this happen because trump?? im laughin

you can leave to reddit anytime

Attached: Chernabog pc reaction.png (1000x748, 1.39M)

im a mean spirited troll, why would i go anywhere else?

Why the fuck is every 2nd thread some shill nonsense about interracial dating?

Foolish niggers, out you go.

It isn’t though. It’s about white men dating in general

refer to are you a white man mr. leaf? find something better to do with your time than browsing Jow Forums. memes and bitching about how obviously gay the left is/ how subhuman niggers are wont make your life or financial situation better.

Attached: pure coincidence.png (1898x504, 80K)

No actually I don't burger, my nose isn't big and isn't hook shaped, you have no understanding of Israel and people inside it and some ashkenazis here including even greek jews would destroy you in a looks match and would slay a shit ton more than you ever will.