Give a jew a chance or not?

Fembot here.
Jewboi from highschool saved my father and wants a chance with me. I am blue eyed blonde of Norwegian and Swedish decent.
Father is an old school metal worker, has a poor knee in his older years. He was moving a 500kg+ milling machine on his own, ended up taking a tumble and was partially crushed while my mum was gathering me from my teaching job. Jewboi was meeting me for 420 after work. He arrived just before my mum left to gather me.
He ended up leveraging the machine off my father and saved him (father had fallen onto a large board with screws sticking out used as key and tool holders which left him with large puncture wounds on his back and legs.)
So long story short.
Jewboi saves my father.
I dislike jewboi.
Do I give jewboi a chance/one date because he saved my dear father? Or stick to my rule of avoiding jewbois?
Heavily dislike jews. But am friendly because friends and Im a stupid girl.

Attached: scarlett-johansson.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Reject-Someone-Nicely
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think it matters if he is Jewish or he saved your father. If you dislike him individually, you don't owe him anything but gratitude and gratitude doesn't require you to fake an orgasm for him.

Stick to your principles if you have any, you weak minded slut.
jk, I know you're just a kike shill chasing shekels.

Yes, you should give him a chance.

>I am blue eyed blonde of Norwegian and Swedish decent.
This is false. SAGE

Jews never deserve a chance. They will, without a doubt, stab you in the back or betray you.

No, no no no no and no

Attached: 1534623307113.jpg (599x549, 106K)

Hahah you wish ;)

Attached: jewopenborders.jpg (545x583, 88K)

If you dont like someone, you dont like someone.
But do be nice to him and express gratitude like anyone should do in that situation.

Give him a "chance" because he saved your dad, but go in with the intent that you obviously aren't making a thing out of it. Don't let him know of course, just go on like a couple dates and then friendzone him or something.

Male thought patterns detected. Girls run on giney tingles, alone.

Thank yooooou I have already praised him as a hero because I would be fatherless without his help, I am glad people believe I don't owe him morw than praise

Moishe, this story would be a lot more believable if you said the Jew offered a low interest loan for the medical bills or had a shabbos goy lift the machine.

fpbp

>fembot
This is Jow Forums not /r9kuck/
>hanging out with a degenerate kike to smoke weed
If you give this kike a chance he will jump at the nearest opportunity to heckle and guilt-trip you into "oy vey, remember when I saved your father, shiksa"

Do not enable jews you stupid slut
>im a stupid girl.
Don't be one. sage.

doesnt matter
if he has white features go for it
your children wont be jewish anyway
also post tits

Attached: 1233425234234.png (705x563, 760K)

I believe it. Jews are a no go in my books

I really dislike him, many years of him following me and trying to get me to date him. I now have this horrible sense of dread denying him atleast a dinner date since he saved my father :(

wtf is this fake shit? anyway, not a date but maybe don't think jews are evil anymore because a jew literally saved your dads life. nobody on this fucking board is ever going to do anything like that for you, so why do you think we are fit to judge?

Hahahahha what if I said he offered me his golden scheckles from his jewnose

Hahaha has already been brought up on more than one occasion, how do I get him to stop asking me out because he saved my father?

>was meeting me for 420
it doesn't matter what you do, you'll always be a thot who smokes with jews
>give jew a chance
"no"
your children will not prosper in the white man's world if we win

Hahha he is blue eyed blonde white as well, just cannot stand the idea of jewblood tainting mine. Also
No tits for you faggot.

>no thanks I have no interest
why do bitches always try to complicate things
that's why I stick to tinder chicks
pure sex without relationship bullshit

no one is Norwegian/Swedish descent ;)
they don't intermarry outside of Scandinavia, and jews don't live in Scandinavia among the general populace

fuck off bitch,it's 4chinz but I guess no one cares about rules anymore
anyway
>just cannot stand the idea of jewblood tainting mine
why the fuck do you come here and ask then?
what's the point
oh right attention

Attached: 1522071293308.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

>he is blue eyed blonde white
now THIS is a larp

Hahahah thank you 56r

there is no such thing as a jew

Hahaha i apprecaite you finally call my bluff faggot ;)

kinda confused why you'd think you owe him your ass because he didn't just let your father die anyways? any half decent person would have done the same

Aschberg isn't Jewish. He's just a TV personality. Really popular too, probably one of the most popular people on TV.

>I am blue eyed blonde of Norwegian and Swedish decent.
Kek hello American.

Invite him to a party you're going to. Spend the whole night hanging all over a guy you actually like while he watches. He'll get the message unless he's stupid.

>No tits for you faggot.
Ho... Let´s show what´s below then? ;)

>wikihow.com/Reject-Someone-Nicely

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 11K)

Reported for trolling outside/b/.
Now GTFO Schlomo and fake story.
We all Know it was real in your mind, but Get lost.
>implyin aryan waifu would Bang a kike here on /pol

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO STOMP?

Attached: Jew Stomp.webm (900x506, 1.85M)

You tell him he did what any human being was supposed to do, saving another life. And that you already have a different male you're interested in or something like that.

There's enough males around, don't waste time with a fucking jew.

Jewboi? Is that you?

Please be my Nord gf

Antingen bögjävel eller autist, sage i alla fält

Attached: frig_off.jpg (474x443, 18K)

Oh no u saw thru my 56% mask what ever shall I do?

Haha maybe fempenis for u but only u

Hahah love u brazil bro u the best

sage i alla fält funkar inte längre din fitta

>Give jew a chance
No.

Unless that "chance" involves screwing him over, such as getting him arrested by calling him a rapist, or divorcing him after having a single child and then making him pay for alimony.

Any time baby ;)

Love u too booboo

Vadårå? Har de ändrat sage?

wut? Just say thank you and move on. No need to date someone you have no interest in, lol.

This
Occasional reminder that mods are faggots

Attached: 1536027232213.png (1080x1454, 905K)

Isnt the phrase first marriage is for money? Why not marry jewboi steal his sheckles and dip before touching his ungodly cut penis

DO YOU LIKE WALLS?

Attached: 1525956470881.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

He chose to "save" your father - he deserves nothing for taking that action. Don't buy into the deceit. Like a jew, he's using your emotions against you. Fucking jews are insidious.

HAHAHA I FUCKING DONT BUT THAT U FOR THAT LAUGH!!!

Nah

Thank you, it has felt very deceitful in how he is trying to manipulate me into thinking he could have left papa to pass unless he thought he had a chance with me, yes he is a good friend but I have never liked him beyond being friendly

Fake and gay.
You know the rules.
OP is a larping faggot. If he's a trap, he should give jewboy a chance, if this isn't a complete larp.

Love u boo, missed your fagotty ass on this board ;)

they had 400 chances

There is no jewish race anymore. They are so mixed up (in most cases) that it doesn't matter .
If he has blue eyes and looks white he might has maybe only 1% jewish genes. The real problem with jews is their disgusting religion and nepotism.

Would say it depends if he is secular and if his family is secular.

and remember 7/8 women prefer uncircumcised cock and a lot of women lose their sex drive after fucking a cut cock for a while.

Still you have to obey the fucking RULES and fucking post your boobs with timestamp

(((SCARLETT JOHANSSON))) is a FUCKING JEW, you dumb cunt!
You're so ignorant, you don't even deserve an answer.
I'm sure you're already spreading your legs for his mutilated manhood like the worthless slut you are, anyways.

Hahaha been on here longer than you so i know the rules hahah tits or gtfo, what if my tits aint good? Lemme just post a washboard with salami on it with a shitty timestamp lol gimmie a few.

Gawsh his mum is one of those maniac jewmums, never really spent anytime with
Her beyond "mrs jewboi may I have a glass of water?"

I thought it might ruffle a few feathers my dear ;)

>Hahaha been on here longer than you so i know the rules hahah tits or gtfo, what if my tits aint good
Its not about how good your tits are its about shaming you for genderfagging fucking faggot.

Hehehe thanks twinkiepie ;)

Your dad should fuck him

You're not very good at this "pretending to be a girl" thing, you know?
TIMESTAMP'D TITS OR GTFO.

I sage your fucking nigger posts until i get my tits

Attached: 1534419783934.jpg (923x633, 208K)

Sage away baby, sage away ;)

Thats what im thinking hahah

)
Oh no. Youve seen through my deception. What ever shall I do faggot?

Dear fembot,

I advise giving the jewboy a chance.
You should be looking for love, not gratitude.
But then again, you're probably a stupid girl.

Nonetheless, pol is a very bad place to ask others what to do with your life. Do whatever you want.

If you go around giving "a chance" to people because they helped you out... well... I just feel it's not a good principle. It is too transactional.
But then again, I might be stupid myself.

Consider also that probably dating your average amerimutt is not that much better than dating jews for amerimutts have been thoroughly judaised.
And yet, it is better for you to have a normal relation with "normal" people that will - if all things go right - produce "normal" children than to mutt it up with Jews (or whoever isn't from North of the Mediterranean Sea, really) which will end your genome basically if things go right or just make you more of a slut if things don't even go right.

You should be friends with the Jew as we should be friendly to all people until we find a reason to tell us that its better not.
Being friendly should be just part of a healthy human's nature and that does not extend into "dating" or "sex" or "relationships".

Also, boobs or get the fuck out and what not...

ALL OF YOU RUDDDIT USING PIECE OF PEDOPHILE SHIT.
GET
THE
FUCK
OFF
THIS
BOARD
YOU
UGLY
WORTHLESS
RETARDS

Attached: Tits or GTFO.jpg (360x540, 32K)

Attached: ABANDONBREAD.png (465x401, 11K)

Dude, that red dot in the right lower corner of your pic.
I thought it was a red eyed amerimutt creeping in...

TITS OR GTFO

Only an american girl would consider going out with Jews...
That and poor Russians/Ukrainians, but that is in order to feed the family...

... I like small boobs too...