How can you possibly accuse blacks of "destroying" society and civilization if they were never given a chance to...

How can you possibly accuse blacks of "destroying" society and civilization if they were never given a chance to participate in it because of slavery? It's like everyone here forgets they started off in the West as slaves

Attached: Ahsoka Smugo.jpg (643x495, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Diodorus_Siculus/3B*.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SplJ7U0Jgtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Usa does not = the west, Africans live all over the west (Europe, Aus etc) and they are utter ghouls (and all the stats show this) regardless of location or genesis of the population.

African Americans and African British aren't Africans.

Niggers are the same everywhere. Everywhere they live in concentration is the same blown out post apocalyptic hellscape. As for being slaves, well, just about everyone else was enslaved at one time, and they are doing fine. Everyone but the niggers, and this is because niggers are subhuman. This is a shit thread, you should go back to whatever internet hole you crawled out of before we redpill you the hard way.

>never given a chance to participate in it
>ignoring the tens of thousands of years blacks had to build their own societies before Europeans first arrived
You're beyond bad at this

Attached: 1497654683367.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Dont use Ahsoka for your faggotry shill

how's the entire continent of africa's space program going?

They had plenty of opportunity.
Theyve been around the longest as far as humanity goesa

Read some diodorus. World never changes

penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Diodorus_Siculus/3B*.html

>Now as for dry8 food they get an abundance of it in the manner described, but their use of wet food is astonishing and quite incredible. For they devote themselves assiduously for four days to the sea-food they have caught, the whole tribe feasting upon it merrily while entertaining one another with inarticulate songs; and furthermore, they lie at this time with any women they happen to meet in order to beget children, being relieved of every concern p131 because their food is easily secured and ready at hand. 2 But on the fifth day the whole tribe hurries off in search of drink to the foothills of the mountains, where there are springs of sweet water at which the pastoral folk water their flocks and herds. 3 And their journey thither is like that of herds of cattle, all of them uttering a cry which produces, not articulate speech, but merely a confused roaring. As for their children, the women carry the babies continually in their arms, but the fathers do this after they have been separated from their milk, while those above five years of age lead the way accompanied by their parents, playing as they go and full of joy, as though they were setting out for pleasure of the sweetest kind. 4 For the nature of this people, being as yet unperverted, considers the satisfying of their need to be the greatest possible good, desiring in addition none of the imported pleasures. And so soon as they arrive at the watering-places of the pastoral folk and have their bellies filled with the water, they return, scarcely able to move because of the weight of it. 5 On that day they taste no food, but everyone lies gorged and scarcely able to breathe, quite like a drunken man. The next day, however, they turn again to the eating of the fish; and their way of living follows a cycle after this fashion throughout their lives.

So you're saying there's no real civilization or society in the world outside of the West? Just Westerners and barbarians?

Attached: 1496686826024[1].jpg (480x360, 37K)

I look at Africa.
And I see shitholes.
I look at majority black cities and towns across America.
And I see shitholes.
>hurrr durrr, whites hold us down
It's fucking tiring.

ashsoka is a nigger

we don't accuse the blacks we accuse the Jews who never gave the blacks a chance to participate in society

Tl;dr,

>They spent 4 days at the ocean eating fish, then 1 day inland at the well for water, then back to the fish. Repeat for a million years with no change

Never did they think to live at the well and send someone to bring fish, or to live in the coast and send someone to bring water.

Attached: 1505599810799.png (684x871, 397K)

WELCOME NEWFAG WELCOME

Attached: 150929_HIST_SlaveryMyths_1stslave.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (590x590, 311K)

This isn't their civilization, and they don't belong here.

>niggers only exist in america
please die and kys

>spend 5000 years without developing anything resembling a society
>a small percentage are sold by their tribesmen into slavery for a couple hundred years
>after being released from bondage that percentage end up destroying any semblance of society wherever they settle except they still get a fat check from the government every month
Picking cotton was the literal zenith of black "achievement." The entire race was rendered obsolete with the invention of the cotton gin and the tractor.

First off, less than 10% of all blacks in the US have slave ancestors. LESS THAN 10%! So what about the 90% whose parents started off as freemen (and free women)? Were they not given a chance at participation?

Why is it when Nigerians come to the US, they succeed after just a few years, but native Blacks in America cannot find their way out of their own pity holes?

Don't be pitying the blacks of America. They have the same opportunities as all those non-American blacks have to succeed. Hell, they have more, since many of the non-native Blacks have to learn English once they immigrate to the US before they can start to succeed. American Blacks just buy into the whole "The MAN is keeping you down. You cannot succeed because THE MAN makes it 50 times harder for you to succeed. THE MAN is always working to break you down. BLAH BLAH BLAH."

When American Blacks ignore what their own media tells them, and they busts their ass, they succeed at the same rates as whites and all other ethnicities (except Asians, cause Asians succeed more often than everyone else).

Western civilization by and large were the primary engine and means of distributing black slaves though

There are black and african civilizations though, but only in places with abundant water and resources. It's almost as if you need resources to build civilization

Westerners never had to go catch slaves, they just bought what was for sale.

Attached: 1519270258762.jpg (861x849, 649K)

They had Africa and the Sahara between them and any other group of people for ten thousand years.

Interesting thing about that, is that the west takes the most intelligent blacks and applies their abilities to what they're good at in the job market, so Africa is lacking intelligent blacks because they all had the intellect to get the fuck out of that shithole.

Meanwhile American Blacks are so doped up on a system that gives them reparations for things that Jews did they just become lazy and dependent on the state.

According to Jow Forums we are oppressing whites despite being less than 15% of the population
I don't get it.

its a misdirected anger. they see that you are the emotional bartering chip that the jews use to keep whites dumb. they lash outwhen you are little to do with it. white politics is a mostly internal battle.

Attached: 1484616636946.jpg (720x563, 109K)

Attached: big brained race politics.png (546x668, 25K)

Everyone who got off the boat was just as broke as a nigger yet they made it. Sage

You're not oppressing at all, the current system is one that discriminates against whites in mass media and academia under false notions, and then tries to give a sense of entitlement to Blacks through film (Black Panther, Moonlight) and revisionist history (We wuz Egyptian kangs BS, more Black Panther).

All the while White (read: European and North American) culture is being dismissed as nothing more than the product of racism while ignoring the achievements and society whites have made.

See Rhodesia
See South Africa
See any sub-Saharan country
See: FBI crime stats

Attached: blacks poverty education and unemplyment vs crime rate.jpg (640x594, 38K)

blacks are the most protected and pampered segment of society. the only thing a black person has to do is try and not behave like a total chimp. that's literally it and yet black people choose to bitch and moan, asking for more gibs

You are when that 15% accounts for over half of the checks. You are also largely over represented in the civil service. And abuse that privilege to deny gibs to white folks.

That said it wasn’t whites. It was Jews who owned 14 of the 16 slave ships. It was northern bankers who used slaves as collateral for loans and triggered the civil war to lay claim on deaths of southern property for pennies on the dollar. Meanwhile the Western Europeans were the ones who laid the philosophical framework that emancipated you. This framework was subverted and perverted over the years to manipulate your vote. Good luck to you nigger. Stop asking for gibs. There is a burden of ownership, maintenance costs for the things you own. We have freed you yet you still demand maintenance costs. As long as you maintain this stance you will forever be our slaves.

Attached: 5896E5B1-EE4B-473B-9B60-07B12F0B98E0.jpg (650x778, 303K)

If blacks aren’t oppressed because of slavery then how come every other non-slave race that have come to Western nations are more successful thank blacks?

You’re mistaken
It’s women who destroy societies

she's a fucking alien voiced by a white blond

niggers have had a chance. They've failed. They're nothing but welfare sinks

its not worth it user

Attached: 1534584068319.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

>Niggers are the same everywhere. Everywhere they live in concentration is the same blown out post apocalyptic hellscape. As for being slaves, well, just about everyone else was enslaved at one time, and they are doing fine. Everyone but the niggers, and this is because niggers are subhuman. This is a shit thread, you should go back to whatever internet hole you crawled out of before we redpill you the hard way.

Attached: cringe compilation.jpg (680x499, 46K)

>he doesn't think it's true
Buddy the only exceptions are niggers that've ripped off other niggers' charity.

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHA.gif (388x282, 851K)

>You will forever be our slaves

Right...lol

Attached: 5391857-d.jpg (509x1187, 352K)

Not really, but okay.

>the West
>niggers came as slaves
Not a single nigger up in the North till the 1970s.
They came and... still doesnt partake in civilisation.

White people did a cruel thing, owning and selling slaves is not noble, and they should be ashamed to have participated in such a thing. That being said, owning a slave was actually quite expensive, and at the peak of slavery in the U.S. only 1-3% of people owned slaves. Do we associate the actions of modern day 1% wealth holders with regular, ordinary, everyday Americans? No, of course not. They are an elite and very privileged class who certainly see the working class as nothing more than slaves who support their existence anyway. It should also not be forgotten that slavery is not a white invention and African blacks enslaved their own and sold them to white men. Selling is definitely worse than buying, but as I said before, both are wrong. These two points should always be mentioned when this topic is brought up. Lying about the past by exaggerating the height of slavery, conveniently leaving out important information, placing all the blame on one side, only furthers confusion and misguided hatred. If we aren't honest about the past then we have learned nothing.

because black IS levels are far below the other races, hovering around retard level.

*IQ

Are you okay? Do you need an exorcism?

And yet they generally perform far above the level of a retarded person.

Jews were the slave traders

Muh joos

Talk about scapegoating

At the very least they should've been made to cut their balls off. The Arabs got one thing right.

WE

Attached: AfricanJusticeSystem01.webm (856x480, 2.94M)

Real quick bud. Who invented slavery?

WUZ

Attached: AfricanJusticeSystem02.webm (320x228, 2.89M)

KANGZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: AfricanJusticeSystem03.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

that's sick ! what was he convicted of?

all of history does not begin with the USA.

Evidence to counter?

it's not oppressing, its parasitising.

Acting white

love how u put fucking ahsoka tano to represent blacks

It was the English (Angelo Americans), Dutch and Portuguese who primarily imported African slaves to their respective colonies. Just because jews took part in African slaving doesn’t mean they were responsible for its inception and continuation

youtube.com/watch?v=SplJ7U0Jgtw

they pretty much ran the slave trade in european countries because it was considered sinful for christians. much like usury.

and the african slave trade inception started with muslims. not europeans.

>if they were never given a chance to participate in it because of slavery?

You were never no slave.

You don't know nobody that was ever a slave.

And you probably don't know nobody who ever knew nobody that was no slave.

from what i heard they cant reproduce with humans, so is it Jow Forums approved to smash?
is this racial acceptable?

Attached: 75184_1320757299_large.jpg (700x1381, 585K)

Excuses, excuses, excuses for your eternally failed race. Nurtured entitlement mixed with self pitty.

You pissed me off enough to start dropping infographics which relate to niggers. Prepare your anus. Faggot

Attached: 1511215634740.png (1594x854, 193K)

Attached: 1448228058021.png (1139x899, 112K)

The history that matters does.

it looks we don't have a poverty problem, we have a fucking nigger problem.

Attached: 1452315647777.jpg (1421x2675, 608K)

It's like everyone bitching about this fact forgets the fact that, as slaves, their lives were vastly improved over their own previous existence, which was distinctly lacking in, for want of a better word, civilisation. In just a few short decades/a century or two whitey freed not just his own slaves, but slaves (who, lets be clear, were largely black because they're natural slaves) from most every institution of slavery.

Whitey then went off on a glorious integration mission with the african fauna, and has not just transplanted them to a host of tropical island paradises, but has kept them within their own civilisations, even adbreeding in a little bit into their population (i.e most american blacks are not pure black), to help improve their IQ and temperament. In the grim darkness of current year, these apes are even actively pushed into fucking jobs and universities and C-suite roles, just for the sake of diversity.

Meanwhile, in Africa, another giant famine + mass die out looms on the horizon. Imagine my fucking shock.

So whites had an outgroup do their dirty work for them?

again, we don't have a gun problem, we have a fucking nigger problem

Attached: niggers-population-&guns.jpg (574x1447, 186K)

Remember that time African couldn't even steam powered locomotion?

Attached: African History Month.jpg (503x650, 67K)

>poor people commit more crime

Shocking

I suppose they can't help it, being a bunch of fucking retards. Niggers, I mean

Attached: 1448248492687-1.jpg (500x558, 271K)

What a well thought out and eloquent response

>>poor people commit more crime

see

poor people don't commit crime, niggers commit crime, and look here. niggers even commit the most mass shootings. huh

Attached: 1507064895236.jpg (454x419, 57K)

let's look at who is the greatest serial killers. guess who wins? niggers again

Attached: 1506104939852.jpg (500x506, 89K)

My grandparents got whipped by the Baltic German barons as their serfs, but i don't whine and complain about it. You are what you make of yourself.

I’m not really a shill, just on the fence

bet you never heard of this horrific shit. nigger bitch burned a little white boy with a torch on christmas. I wonder why

Attached: 1434691644220.jpg (608x391, 64K)

bet you never heard of this shit either. fucking nigger shot a few white girls because his kike professors told him to hate wypeepo

Attached: 155457854585.gif (648x360, 1.8M)

triggered yet? Or should I have one of my lil homies ride on your bitch ass. Fuck niggers, and fuck their apologists

Attached: 1435814031479.png (1370x3313, 259K)

>mfw i live in a purple county

check this one out. It shows that nigger cities are the worse

Attached: 1445975572874.png (1152x820, 103K)

I can drop this shit all day long

Attached: 1440730684642.jpg (532x242, 63K)

this is Jow Forums saying fuck you nigger lovers and fuck niggers

Attached: 1447572008173.png (1537x769, 82K)

I wonder when I'll get bored

Attached: 1507071145676.jpg (1200x1200, 153K)

oh look, it looks like niggers get shot by police because they shoot at cops first. hmmm

Attached: 1447801853927.jpg (1024x479, 75K)

The fact is that niggers are a plague,

Attached: 1434752566864.jpg (1000x4500, 1.28M)

All this horrific crime against white people, perpetrated by niggers is just swept under the rug. I wonder why

Attached: wichitanowlm.png (1000x500, 473K)

even lil niggas are killers. We can't coexist

Attached: michaelverkerke.png (1000x550, 631K)

Do you still wonder why we hate them? Do you still wonder why niggers are so evil?

Attached: bowmansnowlm.png (970x457, 507K)

I'm sure that all these white children that were victimized deserved it, huh. Because slavery and shiet

Attached: 1434691608949.jpg (789x702, 103K)

Old wypeepo, young wypeepo, it don't matter when it comes to niggers killing us

You know what, I'm gonna bump this shit now that I took the time to drop some redpills

Attached: 1434691534930.jpg (634x750, 275K)

say something, nigger lover I dare you

Attached: 1528598565895.jpg (482x529, 58K)