/ncg/ nigress conservation general: extra coa coa edition

The american black birth rate is at an all time low and is below replacement rate currently. At this immediate trajectory the american black will cease to exist within the coming decades thus meaning that the nigress will become extinct. I have a few solutions to this problem that I will toss your way as we cannot allow this unique and beautiful sub species of African be wiped from this earth. Firstly we should ban contraception and abortions aiming these policies at the black populace as well as incentivizing nigress births over their male counterparts. Another possible method of maintaining this dwindling populace would be to make reservations designed to breed nigresses. What would be some other possible remedies to this pressing issue pol?
>inb4 mods delete for off topic
Nigger birth rates and discussing policies concerning them is inherently political
>inb4 there population is already huge in Africa
American nigresses are a different sub species from their pure African cousins

Attached: 1532141514242.webm (640x800, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupi_people
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ni1_OtWpg&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=R1s2dZt5Q1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wounder how many cocks can this girl take, she is a breeding machine

>tfw you will never colonize an native tribe

Attached: PKaUWZu.jpg (1920x1031, 581K)

>At this immediate trajectory the american black will cease to exist

FULL STOP
whats the problem??

jfc that's so kawaii

also stop being a coal stuffing faggot

What is the point of this thread?

Good pussy is good pussy IDC what color it is (Its always pink). Racists are retarded

I can actually smell that webm. Disgusting

itt race cucks cuck

lulz
>black women would rather become trans lesbians and marry a white women these days, then marry a black man.

Attached: 1515092433747.jpg (500x647, 99K)

The Jews want to destroy this!

A black woman would rather be a benwench to a white man then a qween to a black man.

Attached: 1536011565666.jpg (1920x1080, 702K)

It is desirable for this phenotype, regardless of ethnicity, to be eliminated from the human gene pool. Fertility worship is a mark of barbarism, virginity worship a mark of Aryanism. The presence of grotesque bodies like that necessitates high sexual dimorphism, a fundamentally non-Aryan trait. Grace is timelessly superior to fertility.

Attached: 1512180620777.jpg (1000x1362, 158K)

Attached: vril.jpg (288x512, 16K)

Lets see your flag "aryan"

Attached: 1535877207338.jpg (1125x1101, 98K)

The blood of Ugric barbarians appears to be strong in you.

Attached: kiko mizahura 3.png (498x750, 679K)

>nigress will become extinct.

Thank god.

Fuck, I have nigger stench in my nose just from watching this.

fuck off nigger

Attached: 1524313775105.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupi_people

name?

reminder it's unironically black women who keep pushing the negress meme

I saw a black girl in my town for the first time in my life yesterday, and I didn't think "I should hang that filthy nigger from the highest tree".
No..
I thought how exciting it would be to talk to her, uncovering what made her as exotic as she is. I thought about how nice it would be to learn about her life, and learn about the world I never saw.
I pictured talking to her, eyes darting like those of a noble gentleman, looking anywhere else but in her eyes.
I pictured myself carrying her with ease, to a bed. I pictured myself, still with my clothes on, unclothing myself, and rubbing her silky-smooth dark skin with my rough, white hands, and her, squirming lady-like.
I pictured her unclothing herself in a slow manner, drawing it out, so I can have a good look at her body.
I imagined her slipping her hands under my underwear, and jostling my big white cock, rubbing her feminine, dark fingers on the precum-covered, sensitive tip of my big penis.
I imagined...
Damn black girls, I can almost give up on my white nationalist ideology for you.

Attached: 1525909468715.png (350x350, 16K)

Noemie Bilas

Attached: kinopoisk.ru-Noemie-Bilas-3099456.jpg (1200x645, 185K)

Do you think we can use CRISPR to make negress slaves that will look as qt as possible like OPs Webm while making them act civilized?

Attached: first dab.jpg (494x488, 50K)

lol - right, faggot.

Shouldn’t that cup say “Kang”?

Itsa very cringey pasta, no?

Attached: 44585D7F-E7C0-4D55-84C1-DF6756D832E7.jpg (800x728, 66K)

>Cope
Imagine being this retarded. Most black women find white men inferior onions boys.

Fertility, by nature, is uncivilized. Don't use technology to produce illusions.

Attached: 1534103542928.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

To discuss how we can raise black birthrates back to replacement levels

Didn't know she smelt like stale pretzel, sauerkraut, cigarettes and cum rags. Clean ya room.

Ah yes crispr is a possibility I forgot about.

Attached: 1531504214495.webm (640x800, 649K)

objectively hot. your a faggot if you don't agree.

I unironically love small-assed small-breasted petite women, still (and will never) be into kids

Whilst i can satisy some morbid curiosity watching that jiggle... I know what they smell like and it's repugnant.

You have to be one weird fuk to actually be attracted to black hos. They smell fuking bad bro.

.t triggered black boi
Nigresses deem your seed so subpar more nigger babies are aborted per year then niggers die to natural and unnatural causes. Even if a black boi is born he will be abused by his mother and he will grow up girly like all black males. A nigress will even carry a mixed race child out of wedlock and is PROUD of her baby showing it off to her friends and family with genuine happiness and pride.
Listen to this woke black man on this subject:
a) why black women hate black men
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ni1_OtWpg&t=11s
b) why white men like natural black women
youtube.com/watch?v=R1s2dZt5Q1E

Attached: 1520341847835.jpg (614x768, 125K)

>I'm anti-racist, that's why I'm dating jamal
>pfff you're just a blatant racist, not like me who's dating Shaniqua
pathetic

Black woman are hot, the males on the otherside...

Low test detected, alphas like chicks who can actually survive a pregnancy

>black girl
>feminine
ruined the pasta

I don't think we need to just "raise their birthrates." We need to farm them specifically to make them to our standards. Black men will be unnecessary and can be killed off, Black women can be made into sex slave and be given enough white DNA to look insanely attractive.

Attached: Alex Chuns.jpg (816x404, 131K)

"Black" women (referring to African-Americans of Niger-Congo ethnicity) are more feminine than women of Eurasian ethnicities. Femininity is fertility. Eurasian beauty standards generally prefer lower fertility and lower sexual dimorphism.

Lower testosterone and lower estrogen are preferable. Sexual dimorphism should be minimized. "Alphas" like fertile women because they are barbarians, motivated to proliferate their genes in the greatest quantity at the lowest quality.

Attached: wind.webm (1000x563, 1.67M)

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP............PPTFFFFFTTTTT.

breath it in OP you degenerate

>BBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP............PPTFFFFFTTTTT.

Attached: 1531177243574.gif (362x270, 1.22M)

>i like infertile women
>i have no interest in being fertile

Garbage genetics detected

BBRRRRRAAAPP*

OH EXCUSE ME, IT LOOKS LIKE I TOOK A LITTLE SHIT ON YOUR DICK, SWEETIE.

*PPPPPFFFFTTTTTT*

OH PUMPKIN, CAN YOU SMELL THE WRETCHED ODOR EMANATING FROM MY ANUS AND LOFTING THROUGH THE AIR TO YOUR NOSTRILS?

*BBBBBRRRRRTTTTT*

GOODNESS ME SWEETHEART, I THINK THOSE SQUINTY EYED CHINKS IN HONG KONG HEARD THAT ONE!

*PPPPFFFRRTRRTRTT*

WHOOPSIE, SORRY SUGAR, THAT ONE WAS WETTER THAN OL' BESSIE'S VAGINA WHEN SHE BIRTHED THAT CALF! BOY HOWDY WAS THERE VAGINAL DISCHARGE FOR AS FAR AS THE EYE COULD SEE!

OH NELLY, HANG ON TO THOSE SHEETS HONEY BISCUIT, HERES COMES THE MOTHER LOAD!

*GUUUURRRGGGLLLEEE*

*BBBBRRRRDDDAAAAPPPPFFFFRRRRTTTTT*

OH LOOK AT YOU SWEET PEA, ITS LIKE I ORDERED A HOT FUDGE SUNDAY FROM DAIRY QUEEN AND DUMPED IT ON YOU

*sniff*

OH...

*SSSSSNNNNIIIIIIIFFFFFF*

THE AROMA IS OVERWHELMING

*SSSSNNNOOORRRTT*

OH, LOOKS LIKE I GOT A LITTLE CHOCOLATE KISS ON MY SNIFFER!

*HHHHEEEEUUUGGGG*

ITS TOO STRONG FOR ME, DUMPLIN

*BBBBBBLLLLLAAAAAAGGGHHH*

OH ME OH MY, SUGAR PLUM, YOURE ABSOLUTELY SOAKED IN MY VOMIT! ITS LIKE PROM WITH TYRONE ALL OVER AGAIN!

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GET CLEANED UP HONEY, MY DADDY WILL BE HOME ANY MINUTE. UNTIL NEXT TIME, LITTLE DIAPER SLAVE~

*BBBRTTT*

Attached: maxresdefaultniggernigger.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

The BLACK woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let’s start by looking at her body. Her body is curvaceous. Her voluptuous shape makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is nubile, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her hardiness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK woman’s demeanor is one of alphaness. She is submissive, yet assertive, and can be explosively emotive. Her demeanor strikes envy into the more timid, prudish races of women(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ bitches)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her bunda. The BLACK bunda is largest of all the races. As the bunda is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK woman the most feminine of women. This large bunda is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to more than take all the length of the phallus. Its strength insures that when she orgasms, the potent african contractions will immediately draw in the seed of the WHITE BVLL the BLACK woman copulates with.

In total, the BLACK woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she receives the entirety of the lusts and desires of her partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK woman is the epitome of femininity.

Attached: bullmoose.jpg (852x480, 47K)

Attached: YffZZ9o.png (610x421, 561K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1522130627538.jpg (600x400, 25K)

Please stop derailing the thread and provide solutions to the problem posited in the post thank you.

Attached: 1531681640639.webm (480x600, 930K)

>niggers dying off faster than whites

Attached: 42C57787-690C-4E7F-90C5-43E3F6A960A4.jpg (653x477, 90K)

heres a solution you nigger faggot

Attached: ooga booga.jpg (400x316, 41K)

>lowest quality

High body fat and highly developed sexual organs are a sign of robust health and proximity to nutrition. Quality of environment and body actually

Attached: nog girls.jpg (750x600, 87K)

but they do smell like shit

Attached: economic.jpg (353x143, 19K)

>Good pussy is good pussy IDC what color it is (Its always pink). Racists are retarded

black pussy ISN'T good pussy, it's nappy stinky disgusting disease infested monkey shit.

Attached: powers.jpg (188x146, 9K)

Looks like the cover of National Geographic.

Attached: F04D4AED-01F9-4A14-9539-B3B80D3FC8B9.jpg (1377x1143, 270K)

norweigans??? Where are they from???

thats a man baby

right on, kike.

Attached: incidence-fact-sheet-figure5.jpg (1088x609, 170K)

After seeing how fucking unhinged, entitled and insufferable black "women" behave (especially millenials) I don't blame black dudes for actively avoiding them. That whole "negress" meme is something they perpetuate themselves and they do it with pride.

Black women were bred to be submissive to white men and only white men.

Attached: 1534469404466.jpg (989x816, 73K)

black american alleles would go extinct fairly quickly if they were fully mixed into the white population, just saying

>being a faggot is actually the master race guys

hmmmm

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupi_people

>tfw tupi guarani descendant

>Black women were bred to be submissive to white men and only white men.
This is true for Afro-American women. They are so easy to flirt with. I'm an average dude, not ugly, not superchad. Not out-of shape but not really Jow Forums. Black women are so accessible. White women are garbage.

Attached: d462.jpg (256x229, 11K)

Attached: black womyn reaction.jpg (1262x1295, 331K)

Probably, especially considering most Afroanericanos are already mixed. But I don't want that to happen as their beauty will also fade.

Attached: 1534732081320.webm (480x600, 1.11M)

Attached: 1530709717668.jpg (800x535, 74K)

Attached: 1534867488667.jpg (513x640, 54K)

Attached: 1534868370877.jpg (612x612, 77K)

forgot the name of this bitch, anyone knws it?

Her body is alright I suppose but that face is nothing to hang in the tree.

Ja satana nekkeri.
Trying to fuck gooks is as bad as fucking niggers shit head.

heres the gif incase you need it estnog

Attached: 1506185500414.gif (500x201, 492K)

I don't care what you say, this is objectively hot and anyone saying otherwise is straight up gay.

If the ethnostate doesn't allow each man to have their own exotic sex slave waifu then why even live?

Attached: 1519001875296.webm (500x625, 870K)

Black Barbie

Attached: black barbie.jpg (480x700, 34K)

Attached: 1530498811288.jpg (956x1280, 303K)

Fuck off ironybro

Attached: 1519265898255.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

Who's this? Someone posted her Facebook a while back but I forgot to bookmark it.

I want to wife webm related

Attached: 1534808297312.webm (640x800, 1.41M)

Any attractive black is only that way due to admixture. Prove me wrong.

No idea. Would also like to know who is she.

You again? How come all the niggresses you post have distinctly European features?

What are your strategies for conservation huenigger?

Attached: 1531505776788.gif (245x400, 879K)

>you again
so i'm not the only one who's been noticing it's the same Estonian posting the same shit

Not European,just Caucasian

Please tell me how she is achually huwhite and has clearly European features. I already BTFO you last night, want to try again?

Attached: 1522582991126.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Max level autism

Dont be dumb and geographically illiterate east Africans have a caucasoid facial structure for the most part it's got nothing to do with European genetics

Attached: 1534666807834m.jpg (683x1024, 72K)

Ethiopians and Somalis don't count desu

>How's she white
>Caucasianesque nose
>No African ugly fuzzy hair

Africans don't have straight hair, or thin noses and lips.

Attached: african.jpg (752x1133, 83K)

rrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: Alien.jpg (910x708, 98K)

WHITE

WOMEN

CAN

NOT

FUCKING

COMPETE

BLACK GODDESS WORSHIP MANDATORY FROM NOW ON

DDDAYYYYUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM