THE JEWS STRIKE AGAIN!!!

What are we going to do about the corruption and brainwashing of children in our media? During the series finale of Adventure TIme last night, the show had the main character's former love interest cuck him for another woman, even showing them kiss. How do we punish networks for such indoctrination?

Attached: (((CN))).gif (540x304, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rebeccasugar?lang=en
twitter.com/MrMuto?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/hannaktweet?lang=en
tvline.com/2018/09/03/adventure-time-series-finale-bubblegum-marceline-kiss-bubbline-confirmed/
youtube.com/watch?v=zvZg1dul0Ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She hasn't been a love interest for like 10 seasons.
Finn found this chick made on fire instead, for a while.

Weimar

>Not seeing this coming from their very first appearance together
S1 is the only one worth watching

its really necessary to talk about this? can we just ignore this degeneracy and move on?

>hasn't been a love interest for like 10 seasons.
The show's been on for 10 seasons and she was a love interest for like the first four and was shown as one of his repressed memories, and she even was aged down so Finn could date her, and then had him trying to get her to like him again after she returned to her original age.

I know this isn't /wsr/ but can someone make a reaction gif when lemongrap hands PB a note saying "un-make me".

No, because this is like the third time they've changed characters into lesbians in /co/ material in recent years.

Attached: 1524558646001.jpg (662x920, 242K)

>2008
>Children watch Cartoon Network while adults watch youtube.
>2018
>Adults watch Cartoon Network while children watch Youtube.
I want off this ride.

Adventure Time is fucking great lad

>I care this much about a children's cartoon that has been airing this bullshit for ten years already

Kike detected

Attached: (((Hollywood))).png (910x288, 48K)

OP stop being a faggot, lesbians are fucking hot

>Flag
At this point it's safer to assume the whole lot of you are kikes

SPBP

Lesbians don't want you mate, so watching them is the equivalent of cuck shit. Second it's an easy way to expose children to homosexuality without being as overt as having two dude fucking eachother. This is all part of the slippery-slope.

Attached: 1524544042508.jpg (750x979, 245K)

>a half demon born from a devil worship cult
>kissing a mutant goo creature who was born from mutagenic evil and reality warping cosmic events

REEEE MUH JEWS!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: do you like the jews.png (500x303, 60K)

Because Rebecca Sugar. She's a mulatto-loving lesbo-dike.

>step 1: stop watching mantoons
>step 2:stop complaining about your mantoons on Chinz
>step 3: Kill yourself it's too late for you.

I never liked Adventure Time so nothing is lost. It's a fucking kids cartoon. That said this scene has no business being there.

>he disagrees with me. Better assume he is jewish.
You two need to leave your houses a few times a year at the very minimum, especially you paddy fuck.

Attached: jewish sensibilities.png (634x215, 52K)

>Complaining about cartoons.
Your intentions are good, but let's focus on the bigger things first shall we?

>Turning a wacky random cartoon network show into this shitfest

Damm... I'm glad I stopped watching and caring for it long ago.

>descendant of a holocaust survivor
No wonder she got into fiction

>Be you
>Be newfag
>What is juden?

The focus is the jewish controlled media

It was a jew is actually did this! She even got creditted for turning the characters gay

Well OY VEY! Rabbi, you come to shut it down?

>being this retarded
last i check a loaf of bread cost 1.75 not 100 billion dollars

>Let's consistently make sure the MC has a shitty love life. Also Best girl and the Pink Bitch are lesbians. Lulz
Fuck these writers man.

That's what Princess Bubblegum get for not confessing her love to Finn in the first place.

Attached: FB_IMG_15259539782888010.jpg (540x540, 215K)

What the fuck? My daughter watched this shit! What can I do to hurt CN as bad as possible?

He's talking about degeneracy, not economics you retarded, paint-sniffing faggot

Stop watching it

That's not enough.

>Surrounded by women
>is hero
>get no pussy
Feelsbadman

What else can you do?
You might be able to convince others to stop, and that would be a valiant effort. But most people are too far gone, if they want to poison their childrens brains- let them. Teach your children otherwise.

Attempting to push back hard will only make the pendulum swing back only harder

Either write an angry email to TBS or just call your provider and cancel CN. You're probably better off letting your kid(s) watch anime. It makes more sense.

Attached: 1489249410560.png (900x900, 196K)

Well, we have the twitters of those responsible

Rebecca Sugar, left the show to create Steven Universe, which basically all about space Lesbians.
twitter.com/rebeccasugar?lang=en

Adam Muto, a cuck who was behind this:
twitter.com/MrMuto?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Hanna K. Nyströmthe, an SJW storyboard artist who decided they had to kiss in the episode:
twitter.com/hannaktweet?lang=en

>As for how the momentous lip lock came together, executive producer Adam Muto tells TVLine, “There was some conversation about [logistics], but it was really up to [Hanna K. Nyströmthe], the storyboard artist who got that scene, to decide what her take on it was going to be. It actually wasn’t in the outline when it was submitted. It didn’t say that they kiss. It just said they ‘have a moment.’ When Hanna boarded that, there was a little note in the margin that said ‘Come on!’ with a big exclamation point. That was the only note. I can’t argue with that.”

>That kiss, coupled with a few shots of the two looking cozy in the final montage, would suggest that Bubblegum and Marceline have finally decided to make their relationship official — an assumption Muto says you would not be incorrect to make.

>“There’s enough to draw a conclusion,” he says. “I don’t want to lay out their entire future — what their relationship will be like after this, and all that — but there are enough pieces there that you can kind of construct what their life will be like going forward. We knew that if we put this in, it would get some attention. But would it be too much attention? … Or would we be downplaying it too much? We knew we wanted to incorporate it, and in the end, you just have no control over how people will remember things.”

>Muto says that the Bubblegum-Marceline kiss has “been an ongoing conversation. … It certainly wasn’t in the show’s original pitch. It was a relationship that evolved over time,” offering former writer/storyboarder Rebecca Sugar (Steven Universe) the credit for building and nurturing that connection.

tvline.com/2018/09/03/adventure-time-series-finale-bubblegum-marceline-kiss-bubbline-confirmed/

Attached: literal jew.png (970x444, 176K)

The reason why Hitler won was because of the shit economics you cum sipping retarded cousin fucking illiterate nigger. Thats what was so bad about Weimar Germany where people actually fucking suffer not being able to afford food, get shit wages, zero welfare etc.

The kind of degeneracy you see today is comparable to the peak of ancient Greece and Rome. Good economy, zero famine, clear skies, but quirky and fetishy people.

Fucking ungrateful fucktard.

Sugar is quite literally a smiling jew that rubs it's hands together with pleasure.

Attached: smiling jew.png (495x377, 126K)

I remember when fags were only side characters that didnt shoved their faggotry down the kids throats, the good old times

I still Have cable and the only reason it's because my kids watch Cartoon Network and I was hesitant to block CN because of steven Universe (thats the channel they watch more) now I will block it. Are the other channel as degenerate as CN?

Most of the kids channels are. They're all compromised in some way or another. Disney I don't think has gone lesbian in their cartoons, yet, but that may change with Frozen 2. The main problem is some of these more progressive shows, like Steven Universe and Adventure Time, along with the new shows that are replacing them.

If it were me I'd dvr shows for them exclusively or give them dvds. You have no idea what they're being exposed to through kids shows these days.

This is why regular show was better

>Adventure Time is fucking great lad
Of course its a bongposter

Attached: 1468410770308.jpg (277x182, 8K)

Disney is the gayest of the channels, there's an episode of stars vs the forces of evil where they show a concert full of fags and lesbians kissing and they have a series called Andy mack where one of the main characters is a gay kid

Bumping

that's the only good cartoon of the recent times and it doesnt have any gay shit so it makes it even better

I don't watch a lot of modern cartoons, particularly Disney, so I missed that. Most of my information comes from what I hear on /co/ whenever I drop by.

can’t teach boys how to pick up girls on tv or it’s going to be blamed for pregnancies.

or rape

I say we listen to the man.

>Travolta told the church of scientology he sucked and ate a gay jews cum

ughh... UHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>oy vey goy who cares, just ignore the problem

This degeneracy started over a moment in a 2011 cartoon, where Bubblegum Princess sniffs a shirt that she got from Marceline

The scene that triggered the SJW's:
youtube.com/watch?v=zvZg1dul0Ps

This escalated in them demanding that instead of being prior best friends who had a falling out, that they were instead lesbians. Which got to the point where Marceline's voice actress was asked about it at a convention, and she humored the fan, claiming CN wouldn't let them because of foreign audiences. She then retracted the statement on twitter immediately after and was bullied and harassed by the usual feminists and trannies, until she deleted the post. Pic related is her retraction. After this the show began to pander and ret-con things to where they might have been lesbians, despite having boyfriend, then capped it off with going full lesbian in the last episode.

Attached: bubbline.jpg (1000x132, 36K)

Attempts by s o y boys into explaining away how they bullied Olson into deleting her retraction.

Attached: sjw's bully their own.png (973x628, 49K)

CN even fired people related to advertising the show for suggesting that Princess Bubblegum and Marceline might be lesbians.

Attached: bubbiline.jpg (500x277, 66K)

>lesbians are fucking hot

my sides

Attached: cunts.jpg (581x390, 38K)

>used to be great
fixed

Too much sugar is bad for ya.

Attached: jewbecca sugar.png (960x540, 27K)

Finn was sidelined as a a main character ages ago.

this

>brother steven
Wait she named the mentally handicaped gem boy after her own brother?

HAHAHAHA YES

She based the character's look on him too.

the tumblr feminazis from a few years ago are getting positions of influence, nice

be a good father and don't let your children watch degeneracy

whyyyy wtf

He must be a pretty pathetic individual if stevens behavior is also based on him

>How do we punish networks for such indoctrination?
You can start by stopping watching cartoons

I honestly have absolutely no friends now besides my wife. Almost every American is either a degenerate leftist, who has a ton of sexual fetishes, or a neocon kike dick-sucker. The economy is also getting worse...

I am afraid that if I communicate with any of these (((Americans))) they will try to cuck me and fuck my wife as they then proceed to pummel my skull with a bat.

You snow niggers are truly frightening.