SPERM COUNT ZERO

> A strange thing has happened to men over the past few decades: We’ve become increasingly infertile, so much so that within a generation we may LOSE THE ABILITY TO REPRODUCE ENTIRELY. What’s causing this mysterious drop in sperm counts—and is there any way to reverse it before it’s too late?

> Sperm counts in the U.S., Europe, Australia, and New Zealand have fallen by more than 50 percent over the past four decades.

Attached: sc0.jpg (861x504, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/sperm-count-zero
emfacademy.com/how-emf-radiation-effects-male-fertility/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23670170
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25472688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gq.com/story/sperm-count-zero

> (((The Hebrew University/Mount Sinai))) paper was a meta-analysis by a team of epidemiologists, clinicians, and researchers that culled data from 185 studies, which examined semen from almost 43,000 men. It showed that the human race is apparently on a trend line toward becoming unable to reproduce itself. Sperm counts went from 99 million sperm per milliliter of semen in 1973 to 47 million per milliliter in 2011, and the decline has been accelerating. Would 40 more years—or fewer—bring us all the way to zero?

>HFCS
>Onions
>Obesity
>Excessive masturbation
>Cuck culture
IDK man, you tell me what's causing it.

Meanwhile the BBC is becoming more and more fertile. White women only hope to survive is to get black bred.

>make nigger welfare children and new ghettos
shoot yourself in the foot with a revolver.

Its not just white men

Vaccines.

Western males of the millennial generation decided that they like gaming and homosexuality more than reproducing so the West is done for

No joke, I am friends with Latinos, and they get completely different dietary articles and advice from Facebook than whites, which is why they get muscular without having to work out.

Too bad 99% of white women who fuck niggers are landwhales

Attached: 6CEB5923-CF90-4C7D-9EF6-A0FB169485F5.jpg (600x800, 61K)

How does that impact fertility in a tangible way? Are you saying that the human race is being altered beyond our own means? Like god is punishing us?

>sperm count
Not problem here. Maybe it gives you insight. Have some suggestions: food, no cuck mindset

Yes, BBC. Big Baltic Cock

Even immigrants that have gotten here in the last ten years have dropped sperm counts.

There is something severely wrong with our food and water

show your flag, canadian

Can you please go back to r*ddit if you seriously can't stop yourself from taking this bait

No u

Sitting on your ass exessively does impact your ballsack

How about you stop eating Monsanto food products and grow your own garden? Raise your own goats. Slaughter your own chickens. The shit isn't rocket science user, you are being replaced.

Western white millennial here.

My test came back so high our doc said she was going to buy me a superman shirt.

I’ve now started to have insemination fantasies though.

>more and more basedboys
>their testosterone is lower than average
>the average of testosterone and sperm count gets lower and lower because of it
>journalists think all men are equal and they all have this problem
>they don't address the causes of this and only cause more general panic
>mfw some journalist goes as far as to say all men will eventually hit sperm count zero and that it's clear as day even right now that they're doomed and there's absolutely nothing possible to do
>halpern is a jewish surname
fml

Attached: 3462587137.jpg (165x145, 9K)

emfacademy.com/how-emf-radiation-effects-male-fertility/

Men sit in front of computers all day, play games fro like 4 hours straight after coming from work where they were working with a computer and now there is mass infertility and nobody can do shit about it. If you're in your mid 20's you already lived half your life in front of a computer it's fucking over at that point you will be an infertile cuck weather you like it or not

Don't know why that made me chuckle

Attached: heh.jpg (387x609, 77K)

stop taking hot showers

plastic

Might be this has to do with your faggot fantasies. Fuck off, homos get only broomstick here.

Time to prep the bull goyim

Why?

IIRC one of the major factors in a "decrease" in sperm count is that the procedure done that counts 'good' sperm over 'bad' sperm has changed over the decades. Basically as science and technology has progressed we have a more narrow and refined view on what good sperm is and is thus counted.

There are several Western lifestyle factors that are highly destructive to the testicles.

Attached: 345624523456748648357413245645645654.jpg (928x1588, 379K)

I keep hearing this shit but it is ridiculous and is obviously a Psy op or some shit. I played sports growing but I also sat around a shit ton aying video games too. Drank soda, drank the water, jacked off a a fuckinh ton, and everything else you guys say is the cause...and after reading all these articles I had anxiety about whether or not I could get a girl pregnant...but I got my wife pregnant on like the first try each time she got pregnant...

This is a bullshit story like climate change and.us just meant to cause the white western man unwarranted anxiety. Go find a wife Bros and get that bitch pregnant...and keep it white on white only

EMF ratiation.
Low testosterone, FSH, LH, SHBG, DHEA and micro deficiencies.
High amounts of estradiol due to adipose tissue.
High aromatase
Compromised food sources.
Xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens in such amounts that the body has no time to catabolize.

The men that matter have taken control of their lives and make sure they are in good condition. The system will just organically revert to polygyny after the next big war. This is not exactly new.

Being blamed for everything wrong with the world and told you don't exist, your people never existed and your country doesn't exist. Takes its toll on men.

Attached: 1531098860041.jpg (506x581, 103K)

Its plastic, BPA and phthalates in our environment. These endocrine disruptors have an immense impact on development in the womb, even in early childhood.
Men have special cells in the testicles called sertoli cells, these play a huge role in the production of sperm, the male gametes. A man's sperm count in life is ultimately limited by the development and health of the sertoli cells.
We know for a fact that exposure to BPA will cripple sertoli cells in any mammal, we know that generations of people have been exposed to high levels of BPA, and we know that the decline in sperm counts in the western countries align exactly with the wide spread of BPA plastics.

Ssoy and everything else is just icing on the cake. The problem is an environmental poison which is now so prolific and ubiquitous that we probably can't ever fully mitigate its effects.

This. Yawn.
Nothing to see here goyim. Are you tired? I'm tired. Time to go back to sleep...

Attached: 1517865694755.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Onions's fault

Cell phone radiation is also highly destructive to the testicle.

Attached: 234532452345436577536325345234534.jpg (1272x3736, 1.36M)

Fish, eggs, butter and onions are natural T-boosters.

Where do i put my phone? Serious question, i don't usually have it in my pockets but sometimes i just have to, feels fucking bad to do it though

Reverse psychology is goy as fuck

Weird. I've reproduced more in the last decade than in all the decades before, combined.

People will start babbling about S 0 Y and chemtrails or whatever they're into this week, but I'd bet that 98% of this sperm/testosterone decrease is caused by FATASS LAZY dudes sitting in front of their compooters playing vidya and watching teevee. They then blame S 0 Y when they discover that sitting on their balls doing nothing for 14 hours a day has made them sterile.

Attached: 1535584420216.jpg (1200x920, 195K)

There's 7 billion people on Earth, and most people dislike easily 80% of them. Other species have genetic features which allow them to carry more or less children based on local population.

Do some math. Who wants more people around anyway? There's too many retards fucking everything up as it is.

The average man is older now then in the past. Older men have lower sperm counts. Case closed.

No worries man...I rocked a cell in my pocket since middle school and the wife got pregnant, easily

Pain killers kill your balls too.

Attached: 2345324534523453453454.jpg (946x650, 137K)

>the human race
Lmao trust a jew to represent the data fairly. It's not the human race, it's only the white race. It's being caused by modern lifestyles and the chemicals we are exposed to because of it. Africa is fine on this front.

Do you event into biology? Do you understand the process of making sperm in males? Sounds like you are just spouting opinionated bullshit

Tight pants kill your balls.

Attached: 3434534534534523453245234534.jpg (571x469, 82K)

>muscular Latinos
Are you retarded? They are all short and fat.

Tylenol kills your liver
Ibuprofen kills your sperm

Is Aleve /our pill/?

Attached: extrapolation.png (281x179, 8K)

Being fat kills your balls and sperm.

Attached: 234545534532453253245345234.jpg (638x479, 87K)

White infertility is a civilization disease. Nature is getting rid of the problemo of the Weak White Male.

Stop fucking wearing tight jeans, tight underwear, exercise and eat right you morons
You need to have your balls dangling, you need them cooler then your body. Its been proven that people that wear tight underwear have 25% less sperm cells then those that wear normal boxers.
Exercise and eating right is also a big part of the picture. Physical activity increases testosterone and libido, eating right is self explanatory.

We now have a generation of leggings wearing, only pizza and snacks eating, non exercising fat disgusting excuses of a man, and you're blaming fucking vaccines or whatever.

It's fake, how could only the white race be affected when there are niggers and all other brand of shitskins all over the u.s.?

Cell phones, chemicals in condoms, bi-products of birth control inside women during sex, Femin Virus(feminism) and how the vast majority of Men will never breed anyways so the nature is beating eugenicists at their own game.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Pretty sure Aleve is closely related to Ibuprofen and carries tons of negative effects still.
There is no good pain killer because the methods of relieving pain are incredibly crude and interfere with a dozen other major metabolic pathways. Its like using a tourniquet for a paper cut. You should only ever use one if you're in actual unbearable pain.

it is environmental estrogen

It's important to keep in mind that for men, all of the bad things you do or are effect your sperm.

It goes beyond this image as well, if you are currently not-active/sedentary, eating a shit diet, not sleeping, stressed, then your body will active/deactivate certain genes because you aren't using them.

When you create sperm, these genes will reflect that signaling. On top of everything else you can change your DNA and completely fuck your kid up.

Women can do the same thing through age or diet/etc during the pregnancy. Their eggs are largely set in stone, so being a whale before insemination is less of a problem than continuing to be a whale during pregnancy.

Yep it's that shit in the plastics ... almost everything is encased in plastic that everyone eats

All pain killers are testicle toxic.

Paracetamol, aspirin and indomethacin display endocrine disrupting properties in the adult human testis in vitro.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23670170

Naproxen is also testicle toxic.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25472688

>bi-products
Which of the two in particular?

How do they know this? Has anyone on this board ever had their sperm checked?
Does anyone on this board even know anyone who has had their sperm checked? Do you know anyone who has had problems having children?
I personally answer no to all these questions and know no other person that dont aswell. This is a scare tactic or propagada. Slide thread

Plastics kill your balls too.

Plastic is to the West what lead was like to ancient Rome, but worse.

Attached: 2345245243523535325345234.png (800x800, 76K)

>beta males not reproducing is a bad thing

Oh nooooo

How much ibuprofen? I get insane migranes once and a while and ibuprofens the only thing that makes it go away. Any non ball killing alternatives?

Nice try faggot the Psy op is not working and is dumb as hell? What are your thinking trying to get white folks to believe they are to infertile to breed? What will become of this world if you succeed in getting white folks to stop breeding by tricking them into thinking they are imfertile?

Why are you trying to destroy the planet? It's not white people's fault that they made good selective genetic choices and became better than everyone else...you faggots had millennia to breed out the bad genes... your ancestors failed you and now you want to drag the whites down with you...you are scum and should let you pathetic genes die off with you

>strawman
>strawman
>there is a half truth to this
>masturbation actually makes you more fertile if you do it cycle
>strawman

stop DRINKING fluoridated public tap water, stop CONSUMING so much red meat daily, exercise regularly. Eat more fruit. Stop being a fucking cuck to stupid internet fad cultures.

Tylenol is bad but not as bad ibuprofen, ibuprofen is practically poison, it also damages joints and the digestive tract.

Take tylenol if you have to.

But there are no non-ball killing pain killers.

It's age you fucking morons. In 1970 the average western male was in his late 20s. Now he's in his latd 30s. Obesity also didn't help.

completely agree, but have to add
regulate your sleeping pattern
wear comfy underwear and pants

>it must be literally everything but the amount of estrogen in the water supply

they affect negatively but dont kill anything - look up real studies
the effect of ibuprofen is offset by increased gonadotropin so you will produce the same level of test, its nothing in a short run, but chronic use might be worse

laptops and cellphones [possible] or increasing stress of being social[proven to drop count].

we're being over burdened and worked to death.

>Marijuana makes sperm lazily swim in circles
kek

Why do onions always need tons of painkillers. I don't think I've had a headache in like 10 years and the last time was due to a severe flu.

thankfully our leaders saw this coming. virile blacks and muslims will take it from here fellas. still, there's no reason why you can't make a single mother very happy with your support

Chronic ibuprofin will destroy your stomache long before your balls

So it's like the autism epidemic. It's always been there, but now we're diagnosing it.

I had my sperm checked and my semen volume, sperm count and sperm motility levels were practically off the top of the chart
which is funny since I’m a fat OTC drug abuser who doesn’t even lift

guess my nuts are working in overdrive trying to pass on my genes before I die

kidneys too. it's amazing how people just accept the needless addition of ibuprofen into opiate painkillers. it does nothing to deter use and just makes people have even more health problems. with pure dope, the only threat is overdose. all of the long-term health effects are from other bullshit

It only takes one healthy sperm to fertilize an egg, not millions
we'll be fine

As infertility issues plague adults sooner & sooner.....

Should underage boys & adult men with healthy sperm counts resort to having sex with young fertile underage girls to secure the existence of the white race?

the industrial revolution's reliance on Bisphenol A in plastic, epoxy and receipts - it's the modern equivalent of Rome's lead plumbing

that will just lead to even more niggers and sand niggers identifying as white
also jews

depends on dosage, its much milder than aspirin but yeah its a known side effect

>when your ballsack is more responsible than you

The Jews

Attached: 20180904_103407.jpg (3172x3546, 3.8M)

Attached: 20180904_110752.jpg (1961x3546, 1.43M)

Attached: 15360609164311170835570.png (794x1413, 976K)

Don't know why you cucks care so much about sperm count, after all we need is just the one to fuck up the rest of our lives.

Attached: Harrison Benjamin.jpg (1902x2911, 1.71M)

obviously chronic masturbation

Attached: Robert Stoller.jpg (1913x1922, 1.24M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-103549.jpg (1434x1432, 897K)

kek

My thoughts exactly. The weak idiots will be unable to reproduce. Those capable of being competent fathers are still able to. Unsurprising result. These "men" disgust me.

Attached: 1527596547182.png (953x1282, 495K)

Children of Men was a documentary my nigs. Batted down the hatches.

Attached: 1E9BECA3-D6F0-4F49-AF0A-0C286C36DF54.png (612x618, 22K)

Attached: 15358949013012019641965.png (692x591, 79K)